Scott McKenna to Celtic “Probable”

He's a big lump that will suit them domestically.

The issue this season is it's going to be like putting Swansea and Cardiff in the Welsh set up with the difference between between us and them and the rest of the league.
Will he suit them domestically though? Centre half’s playing for us and them need to be good on the ball. I get what you’re trying to say and I agree with your second point but it’d be an awful signing for them (not that I’m complaining)

Then they’re spending millions for a back up because they’ve got 7 million Julien as well.

Ajer will be away within a year.
Once Ajer signs for Real Madrid , the dream team of Julien and McKenna will take over , but at least McKenna won’t be scared of Lyndon Dykes.

McKenna wouldn’t get ahead of Goodson or Helander, even Katic for me.

he would improve their defence domestically anyway. Nothing for Alfredo to worry too much about there...
Surprised it’s even being mentioned as if a worthwhile point

Don’t rate the lad personally but wait and see the big valuation drop from the sheep now the tims are in

A young Berra but more expensive Jack Hendry what a beautiful mix of bombscare and caber tossing
I always thought that Berra was a decent defender when he was younger, not world class or anything but far better than McKenna anyway.

McKenna looked like he was hiding a ewe under his top at the Aberscum kit reveal so hopefully he keeps eating the pies, costs them over the odds and never plays. Green and grey hoops will be even less flattering.

20200507_AFCKIT_121.jpg

Couldn’t complain about that if that’s their level of ambition in the transfer market. None of those players strengthen their starting XI and if there are replacements then I’d say they are weakened

I would take a punt on Turnbull for us. He has potential going forward loan him back to MFC for the season to get him match fit.

If Turnbull can get back to the sort of form he showed pre-injury/cancelled transfer then he has a very bright future. His recovery took a while though and his form on return was, understandably, not his best. Its one of those where you'd like to wait and see if he can fully recover - but by waiting you might miss the boat. There's no doubting that the guy has a very bright future if he can get back to where he was and then kick-on again.

I like the look of Campbell at Motherwell as well.

Which would he play for in cup semi,or would he sit it out.
That’s the biggest example of why continuing the Cup is inane.
He has to play for the sheep, he doesn’t play well, he makes the critical mistake, he’ll forever have the question hanging over him.
He plays well for the sheep and wins the cup, he’ll be hated by them.
Even Charlie Nicholas was slated when he scored the penalty in the game before his move.
He cannot play for septic in this game as he’s cup tied.

I always thought that Berra was a decent defender when he was younger, not world class or anything but far better than McKenna anyway.

McKenna looked like he was hiding a ewe under his top at the Aberscum kit reveal so hopefully he keeps eating the pies, costs them over the odds and never plays. Green and grey hoops will be even less flattering.

20200507_AFCKIT_121.jpg

Just beat me to it haha what a state!

Last week media said they were close to landing Forster on a permanent.

Now saying they hope to tie up a loan deal for next season now due to Corona. Someone’s getting sold over at the Knew Camp. The wage bill is unsustainable without UcL cash. They’ll struggle to qualify again

20200507_AFCKIT_121.jpg
Berra forged a good career down South bit I think him being left sided helped

I don't think McKenna's as bad as FF makes out, he often does a job on Morelos and has scored against us at corners.

Not scared at the prospect of Celtic spending a few million on him though. I think as we continue to grow this is a downgrade for them.

Guy I work with is a Jambo and he says Hickey was signed from Sellick as a youth but the put a sell on clause in the deal so the may try get him back for %^*& all due to this

I don't think McKenna's as bad as FF makes out, he often does a job on Morelos and has scored against us at corners.

Not scared at the prospect of Celtic spending a few million on him though. I think as we continue to grow this is a downgrade for them.
He managed to get Morelos sent off by kicking at his face, that's a talent right enough.

Guy I work with is a Jambo and he says Hickey was signed from Sellick as a youth but the put a sell on clause in the deal so the may try get him back for %^*& all due to this

in all honesty he needs several years of development before he would come close to their first team

in all honesty he needs several years of development before he would come close to their first team
Agreed not saying he’s anything special just highlighting that the scum will use the clause to save them dipping into their “millions” that the have stashed away

Great news if true. He is pathetic. An absolute poor excuse for a professional football player.

A sign that separate entity fc don't have " pure hunners a millions" in cash reserves.
No doubt the media sycophants like Keef will be comparing that donkey to Baresi and players of similar standards.

Hopefully he costs them a fair whack - quite possibly one of the most overrated Scottish footballers since, well Scott Brown. The fact Aberdeen wanted £5m plus for him or something mental like that it would be great if they got it. He's probably worth a 5th of that at absolute best.

I really despise that stupid humour bu who is this guy anyway.

He was a counter-cultural icon and LSD guru who may have worked for the CIA. A bit like Timothy Leary.

Just because you asked so nicely. ;)

Don't read much into it mate. If we were signing McKenna, folk on here would be saying he has the potential to be the next Richard Gough :D

They're going to fall apart this summer.

Edouard, Ajer and Ntcham will be off, they won't be able to afford to keep Forster or Elyounoussi either. McKenna and Hickey in at best.

So far we've brought in Hagi and we don't look like losing anyone. And our business has just got started.

Bring on 2020/21.

Good news. The contrast between his aggressive performances against us and his supine shows against Celtc were enough to make it an act of fraud for him to call himself a "professional" footballer.

It will make Aberdoom a stronger team against The Scum and a potentially weaker team against us. Unless of course if they sign another lump of wood indioctrinated into their ethos of hate.

McKenna garbage imo and an 18 yard line type defender.

Further down that, also linked again with Turnbull and Hickey of Hearts.

Hopefully that’s the level they’re going for this summer.
Turnbull up until his injury was the best under 21 player in the country by a mile and if regains his fitness and form would be an awesome signing and we should go all out to pip them to him a goal scoring midfielder who can tackle and pas too

Don't read much into it mate. If we were signing McKenna, folk on here would be saying he has the potential to be the next Richard Gough :D

Yeah, it's one of them where he's either the next captain or the an absolute clown.

He'll do better in the Celtic team than he would in ours.

They're going to fall apart this summer.

Edouard, Ajer and Ntcham will be off, they won't be able to afford to keep Forster or Elyounoussi either. McKenna and Hickey in at best.

So far we've brought in Hagi and we don't look like losing anyone. And our business has just got started.

Bring on 2020/21.

No way they let any big players go with the 10* season coming up unless stupid money. Although the 3 you’ve mentioned only have 2 years left, which puts them in a shitter next summer if they stay and don’t sign any sort of extension.

Back