Everton after Alfredo morelos?

RangersLad1983

We should be asking £20-25 million. Just my opinion

People are dreaming if they think we are getting 30M plus a sell on. If true would be around the 15M maybe slightly higher mark with a sell on.

Quite funny given we sold the guy in your avatar for 9 million 20 years ago

Morelos needs service. I honestly believe he would do a top 6 club a turn.

A club like Everton he may do well to get 10-12 goals. Jelavic initially done ok making the same move then found it difficult.

Why should we settle for £15m?

Solanke and McBurnie go for £20m.
My point was it was unrealistic value for the player? The two guys you have used have been either below average or flops so why would they pay that sort of money again if not proven in a more competitive league? I'm not saying I don't want the 30M but then again I think am being more realistic of what we could get

EPL prices, even now, are crazy.

And they will generally pay top dollar for anyone who even looks as if they know the way to goal.

Strikers are also more prized than most other positions and generally go for more than some unproven full back with ongoing injury problems.

Minimum £20m - anything less and we should not even consider it. Stays here and continues to score and his value increases.

I'm also fairly certain any prospective buyers who are seriously looking and who may be put off by his so called disciplinary problems will actually look at what he has been punished for. Has he broken any legs, bitten anyone, punched or butted anyone, or injured anyone in any way? No and people outwith Scotland will look at what has happened and are unlikely to be influenced or deterred by the Micky mouse red cards issued in the SPFL.

Unless Everton gets rid of one of their 3 Strikers, Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin, or Kean then I would take this with a pinch of salt.
I think Kean will move away from Everton.

Has not been a success at all and has also had off-field disciplinary issues.

Take this whatever way you want but I was told Morelos did actually reject a move to Qatar and is in talks with an unnamed club over a move.

It'd be an interesting move for him, not sure if it'd work out though. Anyway, if they pay good money then we should hopefully get a sale.

If Morelos were a celtic player the asking price would begin at around £25m. Say what you like, they never seem to let their top talent go cheaply - Tierney being the most recent example.
The difference is they have a compliant media bumping the price up where the put the price down on our players

If West Ham stay up I reckon they will come in with a 20 million bid.
If not them I fancy Newcastle may put a bid in for the same amount.

Back