Rangers Castore Home Kit Now On Sale - all launch discussion in here - Info in First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not read through every single page... has anyone mentioned the Rangers cap that Castore are selling? :))

Three threads on our New gear on the Huddleboard, and according to them;
We only have 50,000 for sale
Castore are under selling us
The Castore logo is a sew on that crumbles after washing
Sports Direct have total sales rights
:p
They should probably be worrying about their season ticket sales rather than out through the roof strip and season ticket sales

Don't see any options to get player names on back of adult shirts. Do I have to wait till the store opens at stadium?

This has ruined my bloody night. Hitting refresh constantly for a statement.

The longer it goes on the more concerned I am, despite the reassurances from ITKs.

Short sleeve men’s top:

Small - 428 left
Medium - 4947 left
Large - 4434 left

total left - 9809 left as of 21:42

Long sleeve mens top

Small - 27 left
Medium - 340 left
Large - 334 left
XL upwards - 700 left

total left - 1401 left as of 21:49

Womens home short sleeve top

Total left - 1398 left as of 21:51

Last edited:
The only issue I have with the strip is there’s too much red in it, blue and white would have been fine with no red, just all red or red/white socks. Like the 84/87 kit, I’ve not been a massive fans of red in the tops, they’re too busy.

The only issue I have with the strip is there’s too much red in it, blue and white would have been fine with no red, just all red or red/white socks. Like the 84/87 kit, I’ve not been a massive fans of red in the tops, they’re too busy.
Shows you how hard it is to design for the masses m8 because I think the exact opposite of you and all my favourite Rangers tops contained red in them.

Can’t see a kids large long sleeve. Was there any earlier, have they sold out. No Kent for kids either, again were they available and sold out or never on the site? Sorry if posted but just in and this is page 59.

Can’t see a kids large long sleeve. Was there any earlier, have they sold out. No Kent for kids either, again were they available and sold out or never on the site? Sorry if posted but just in and this is page 59.

Tav and Kent were first to sell out.

Just saw this haha

c1fy36ic38851.jpg

14 x 9 x 7 = 882
882 - 37 = 845
845 x 2 = 1690

;)

Just saw this :))

Is there a infants kit avaliable or will there be?

Seems that the smallest is the 8-9
Castore originally said it would be a month away from the kids sizes but they are looking at pulling it forward to the next few days they said this afternoon due to the demand according 4lads so look out for the announcement in the next day or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back