Rangers Castore Home Kit Now On Sale - all launch discussion in here - Info in First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
How have we hit a lull? We’d hit 25,000 total shirts sales after around 15k orders at 10.40am. We’re now at 25k-30k orders, so shirt sales will likely be passed 40,000.
Maybe but folk working and the North American crew will just be getting fired in about now. Expect another wee run tonight!

The Beahon brothers just updated their Instagram

pf1CUyytTzEKBd3d__B_m7igtWzOqN9f7IbEvVSiR6WGTnlL_xhCJ2F0sV6-4MSjP2akTBES7Ixi4cLoggt51NTlc4KzkqaSeHhzXIbgiBOmULTnC22jFo9fauHrKRb0MlbARrN6H4Q

Sports direct fb page advertising that they will be stocking the strip.

That’s disappointing tbh

Sports direct fb page advertising that they will be stocking the strip.

That’s disappointing tbh

As long as the club and Castore get the message out there that the maximum income for the club will be by buying direct then hopefully SD end up with a lot of unsold stock they've had to fork out for.

And if I were Castore I'd be insisting on money up front for any strips supplied to SD.

More money for the club.

Doesn't really bother me. It's not as they're getting special treatment anymore.

It's upto Rangers fans to leave their stock unsold.
As long as the club and Castore get the message out there that the maximum income for the club will be by buying direct then hopefully SD end up with a lot of unsold stock they've had to fork out for.

And if I were Castore I'd be insisting on money up front for any strips supplied to SD.
Yeah hopefully the shelves are left full.

Without reading the whole thread is there any clue when the training stuff is available?

All that’s been said is it will follow before the away and third kits, so I would expect the first couple of weeks in July if everything is going on sale on the 1st August, then maybe the away and third in the last couple weeks.

Went on to purchase my XL and noticed they're sold out, ffs big bears everywhere. :))

Not risking the large so I'll have to wait. My mistake for not checking earlier and if your no fast yer last. :))

Three threads on our New gear on the Huddleboard, and according to them;
We only have 50,000 for sale
Castore are under selling us
The Castore logo is a sew on that crumbles after washing
Sports Direct have total sales rights
:p

I’ll wait till we get feed back about the sizing,Sometime I get away with medium and sometimes I’m large,I carry a wee bit of poundage round the waist.

Bought mine. Disappointed they don't have younger kids sizes for the wee man but will need to wait i guess

I'm sure i'm not the first to post this, but, 5 stars on the front for our 5 x 10 league titles and gaping wound on the back where we were stabbed in 2012.

Three threads on our New gear on the Huddleboard, and according to them;
We only have 50,000 for sale
Castore are under selling us
The Castore logo is a sew on that crumbles after washing
Sports Direct have total sales rights
:p
That last one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back