Rangers Castore Home Kit Now On Sale - all launch discussion in here - Info in First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contrast and compare the headline from the sun about bot shirts rangers and celtic...
Its rangers shirt goes on sale ,but they are only releasing 50k..
Celtics story is fans go crazy over celtic adidas shirt and training gear.. qouting fans from twitter..
Nothing about us selling 30k + shirts within 5hrs of its release..

I’ve gone for the medium size. Hope it fits. I’m normally a medium and realise these might be tight fitting so better get out running!

Treated myself too. I had a debate with someone on twitter before who was saying £60 is too dear. My input was saying I would easily spend £60 in a boozer with a takeaway on the way home on a Friday night. And then happily do it again on the Saturday, so for me the price is perfectly reasonable.
People are paying£35 for fake replicas.. i did.. but i dont hold on 5o much hope it will last anywere near this shirt.. £60 is decent.

See my post below:

"Happened to me as well, mate. I ordered the Small after clicking Medium.

I've emailed the shop AND sent a message to their Instagram team - who thanked me and said they've sent it to their website development team. I sent them a video of me clicking Medium, going to Checkout, and the size showing as Small.

I initially thought I just clicked the wrong size, but obviously not.

I did try it on my iPhone though (rather than laptop) and it worked no problem. Pressed medium, got a medium.

Two shirts on the way to me now, with one getting sent back."

Same thing happened with me. Didn’t realise until I’d checked out. Re-ordered the right one so not to miss out and have emailed asking them to cancel and refund the first order. Should be fine

Anyone looking into Morelos not being in the launch video meaning anything other than him not being in the launch video, he wasn't in either of the Hummel videos. Ross McCrorie was in both and Greg Docherty was in the first.
Didnt AM NOT need to go into self isolation when arriving into the uk .

He was.

100% guarantee you that

Apologies if I am wrong, a guy I know got an autograph and a facetime (mutual friends) for his daughters birthday and told me he just arrived in the last few days. Just took his word for it.

Same thing happened with me. Didn’t realise until I’d checked out. Re-ordered the right one so not to miss out and have emailed asking them to cancel and refund the first order. Should be fine
I think there will be many people in the same boat. I have emailed them, still waiting on a reply.

I ordered in haste this morning as I had just woken up... when are we expecting shirts to dispatch? August 1st?

I like the look of the shirt, I’ll of course be purchasing one however it’ll need to wait as dropping $115 AUD won’t be happening at the moment

Top ordered this morning . I like the look of it ,simple but smart.
Ordered some stuff a month or so ago and if the top is the same quality we're in for a treat.

Where do you order the kids ones without any lettering or numbers on the backs and where do you see for what ages,link if possible please.

I just scrolled down to the bottom of the page

An it gives you options of hagi 7 Defoe 9 an Morelos 20 kits

An there are options for junior
Click on the kit you want and it gives you sizes
S M L XL BOYS available

I can’t see Kids tops? :-/

Was cracking up till i switched to Google Chrome after several attempts, ship direct to Baku as unsure when we will be getting back, unsure if it is overseas as did not give an order number in that region

And for Crouchy i did get a couple of kids size Hagi ones - not foe me before you comment )

Its is being integrated. Stadion the providers are best in class.
I think the biggest problem with mygers is that the club pushed it out in the middle of a pandemic, there were always going to be teething issues, i've no doubt once the new website comes on stream it'll settle down and turn into what everyone wants it to be.

However, the take up for mygers, season tickets and now the home kit has been nothing short of phenomenal, any potential investors must be taking note of it, Ashley is gone, and we're pushing forward, just need the team on the pitch to do the same now.

anyone know what the how many we have sold? This is surely to be a sell out of the 50K that they said were in first batch.

I just scrolled down to the bottom of the page

An it gives you options of hagi 7 Defoe 9 an Morelos 20 kits

An there are options for junior
Click on the kit you want and it gives you sizes
S M L XL BOYS available

I see the boys sizes but it doesn't give you ages like it normally does or nothing for a plain back no letters or numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back