Rangers Castore Home Kit Now On Sale - all launch discussion in here - Info in First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone looking into Morelos not being in the launch video meaning anything other than him not being in the launch video, he wasn't in either of the Hummel videos. Ross McCrorie was in both and Greg Docherty was in the first.

Anyone looking into Morelos not being in the launch video meaning anything other than him not being in the launch video, he wasn't in either of the Hummel videos. Ross McCrorie was in both and Greg Docherty was in the first.
I asked the question earlier mate he wasn’t in Glasgow when filmed

Trying to order a Large but bag saying Small every time. Is Large sold out?
See my post below:

"Happened to me as well, mate. I ordered the Small after clicking Medium.

I've emailed the shop AND sent a message to their Instagram team - who thanked me and said they've sent it to their website development team. I sent them a video of me clicking Medium, going to Checkout, and the size showing as Small.

I initially thought I just clicked the wrong size, but obviously not.

I did try it on my iPhone though (rather than laptop) and it worked no problem. Pressed medium, got a medium.

Two shirts on the way to me now, with one getting sent back."

im interested to know if the 50k shirts that were put on sale were just for the adult top or is there more on sale if you count the woman’s and juniors

The phrase used was "100,000 units ready to go" for the initial run

I guess that's all strips as Beahon was talking about them at the time specifically and not things like hats etc or evem training tops.

50k will be a mix of all adult kits and some junior ones

How does it link it to getting MyGers points?
Or does buying the strip not gain any?
Apologies if I've missed this, but there was no sync up on castore site for rangers number

How does it work with regards to earning mygers points as it's being bought via the Castore link on the email?

General question. I'm 32... is it acceptable to have a players name on my shirt at this age?
Right now its a toss up between Tav and JD

How does it link it to getting MyGers points?
Or does buying the strip not gain any?
Apologies if I've missed this, but there was no sync up on castore site for Rangers number
You arent getting any mygers points for purchasing kit (yet), the only benefit mygers members got this morning was the email for the launch video an hour before everyone else.

Really liking the red and white stripe. Well done Castore.

2H3I3JEr.jpg

I guess 50K bought today covers the £3M upfront payment from Castore.

Really pleasing.

I hope all the other manufacturers / suppliers from the last few years are now considering what could have been if they were as forward thinking as Castore appear to be.

Rangers will be getting money from each top sold as well. It all won't be going to Castore.

OK, cheers mate.
To be honest it was a bit of a damp squib for members, the video was on youtube so anyone could see it plus the website was live for preorders at 8am so anyone could go on, not quite how they described it in the tweet yesterday.
However, everyone whos wanted to order one has been able to do so so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back