Niko Katic Injured In Training - Likely To Be Out For ‘Foreseeable Future’

‘Rangers’ fans on Twitter have been posting some amount of sensationalist shite this past week.

‘Big announcement tomorrow’ ‘ Some Rangers News at 8pm’ etc. etc.

I’m hopeful this is of a similar nature. Wee virgins posting shite to see the reaction on social media.

Edit- Wee virgins were right unfortunately.

Last edited:
Hoping this is a case of a minor injury meeting twitter sensationalism. Would be a massive blow if true.

‘Rangers’ fans on Twitter have been posting some amount of sensationalist shite this past week.

‘Big announcement tomorrow’ ‘ Some Rangers News at 8pm’ etc. etc.

I’m hopeful this is of a similar nature. Wee virgins posting shite to see the reaction on social media.

I've been seeing this a lot aswell they should be ashamed of themselves and the amount of genuine folk falling for it is unreal.

As an aside, for all of the people saying that he wasn't good enough...soon see how much he's missed if he's out for ages.

Gony have to spend some money and bring someone in. Katic won't be the deciding factor wether we win the league or not I think we needed one in anyway. Bring Grant Hanley home haha

Unless it's mentally challenged shite

if it was a wind up, why choose Katic? Why not morelos, McGregor or someone who we almost solely rely on.

Katic won’t even be a first pick next season so it’s a strange player to pick as a wind up.

"Just had a text from my mate" aye because it's the same fucking rumour you doughballs

It could be true or it could be false, you are no doubt hearing the same rumour empties.

I didnt get a text from a mate, I feel left out

Been doing the rounds. Done in training earlier allegedly.

Massive blow if true especially at his age
Haven't even bothered to read the thread and hope it isn't true.

Having done ligaments badly before, you don't do them and get told 9 month lay off the very same day.

Ever.

"Just had a text from my mate" aye because it's the same fucking rumour you doughballs

It could be true or it could be false, you are no doubt hearing the same rumour empties.

I didnt get a text from a mate, I feel left out
I got a text asking me if it was true

How the fcuk would I know was the response

Think about it. There is no way he could have went for his scan as the swelling wouldn't have went down from training yesterday or today.

If it's true and only if it is, this is the best time for it to happen. Not good, and a crucial player but hellander is back and at least we have time to replace him as opposed to mid season.

Is Mayo ready to make the step up?

Bassey can also play left sided centre back.

Helander, Goldson, Edmundson, Mayo, Bassey. Surely that's enough until Katić is back.

That's if Katić is indeed injured and out for any length of time?

Feel Mayo would do a job he's pretty handy on the ball as well.

Back