Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers have asked Scottish Premiership clubs to pledge £5,000 each towards their costs for legal action

I hope Rangers ask our supporters what they think and what we should do after all it's our season ticket money that will be used to help lowlife beggars who tried to destroy us.Fuckemall I say.

Last edited:
I’d happily support the Club spending £5k on adverts in the Dundee press explaining (as if any explanation is really required) why we won’t be contributing to their costs

I don't donate too club1872 but it would be fooking awesome if they pledge 5k to the hearts thistle cause for shits and giggles

Perfectly acceptable to ask

Perfectly acceptable to refuse

Perhaps the money they gained by charging our fans twice to see the same game ( that had been postponed) could be used to cover our share

If they give our fans the ticket money back from the 2009 game I’ll have a think about it...then tell them to feck off.

Alternatively, then can just feck straight off.

Nothing a few Sell Out Saturdays wouldn’t t sort out.

In an earlier statement, I'm sure they said they had invested heavily in coaching and playing staff for the new season in the premiership as one of the reasons they should win their case. Now to ask the other clubs they will (or could have been, but hopefully wont) be playing against to give them £5k for nothing?!?! Amazing.

So Dundee Utd and Raith, remember them, wish us to pledge £5k to help support the outcome of fractured corporate governance. Let’s think about for a whole nano second before telling them to do one!

Take it out of the time they charged Rangers fans twice to watch one game. :oops:

Cheeky F*&$ers !!

tenor.gif

I'd like us to respond with a picture of the most expensive bottle of champagne being sent to whoever the QC is who's representing Hearts and Thistle.

It’s the spfl they should be asking for money, that’s who dragged them into it.

Surely they could have sat back and let the spfl make the case?

Let me get this right, they’re asking Rangers to fund an attempt to keep the corrupt cabal in place? The temptation at Ibrox to give it ‘GTF and told you so’ must be immense.

Looking forward to the QC slamming Doncaster and McKenzie, then Rangers releasing a statement comparing the truth to herr Lawell’s public backing on his favourite puppets. That would be sweet.

I think by asking all the clubs for help they know they ain't getting it from some or most. A lot of clubs are financially foojed so how can they expect most clubs to help them. Cheek of them, especially asking us. I hope Rangers are telling them to shove it where the sun don't shine.

All joking aside our club should be making it public why exactly we will not be aiding them in any way shape or form.
They are coming the cu*t.I honestly they want to shine a light on who is against them.
Underhand tactic and wouldn’t be surprised if liewell and his puppet were behind this.Watch the pressure being cranked up on all to way in here.Newspapers first then radio and tv.

GTF!!! Get the Cabal to bail you out. It was them who caused this situation by rigging the lge outcome.

Contrary to people who like to have a go at the board, I think they've played a blinder.

Remember they tried to make it Rangers v the spfl, which Tom english even said it wasnt.

Well our board can sit back with a cuban and silk smoking jacket whilst watching this farce. To he honest, it's more exciting than the league itself.

Ding ding round 220

Less than 1% of Doncaster annual wage would cover that yes that's how much the bastard is over payed and as for us give them 5000 pounds in weight of excrement

think its imperative our club now make a statement.

legal issues need to be dealt with legally.

Funding monies to overturn an injustice is not for us.

The SPFL executive board caused this, ask Doncaster to support this out his 400K annual sum he takes out the SPFL purse.

The state this SPFL Executive and the Liewell cabal has left the Scottish game in, and they are still all in position.

This farcical situation lies at their doorstep, no-one else's.

We've already offered to pay for this. I'm not one to ask for public statements, but this may be an opportunity to say publicly that we are against it, and would expect an SPFL resolution vote before this is approved. Would we not also be paying for Hearts and Partick?

I wouldn’t give Dundee United the steam aff my shite, but is it just me who is quite amenable to their being back in the top flight?

Think how sweet it’s going to be to absolutely destroy them.

Back