Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers have asked Scottish Premiership clubs to pledge £5,000 each towards their costs for legal action

In the interests of the sporting integrity that these clubs are demanding, any club who donates should become public knowledge so as questions can be asked as to why they donated.

It's only fair that we see who is on who's side. :cool:

Wasn’t the Raith chairman one of the most loathsome gloaters at our plight in 2012? This lot seriously want us to give them money to help support a regime we’ve denounced as incompetent? Truly this is end of the pier farce stuff now, an embarrassment, an absolute joke.

aM288XP.gif

Septic will pay for it and get spfl to say it was donated by other clubs. They do like to help other clubs after all. :p

Ask them for the account number and sort code then set up a charitable donation in their name

think its imperative our club now make a statement.

legal issues need to be dealt with legally.

Funding monies to overturn an injustice is not for us.

The SPFL executive board caused this, ask Doncaster to support this out his 400K annual sum he takes out the SPFL purse.
Why do they need to make a statement? They just need to sit back and have a hoot.

We all know rangers wont pay a penny towards this, I dont even understand why anyone would think that.

Why do they need to make a statement? They just need to sit back and have a hoot.

We all know Rangers wont pay a penny towards this, I dont even understand why anyone would think that.

because this is about public conception. This is a ploy for everyone to look at what big bad Hearts are doing. PR stunt to influence the arbitrators.

WHY SHOULD ANYONE give funds to fight against an unjust that the executive board carried out via corruption? ie dundeegate

I wouldn’t give Dundee United the steam aff my shite, but is it just me who is quite amenable to their being back in the top flight?

Think how sweet it’s going to be to absolutely destroy them.

I think it's just you mate. I want them dead. I used to have nothing against them and can remember rooting for them in European games, but not now. They despise us and their behaviour since 2008 for me puts them in the same bracket as the scum and Aberdeen.

Contrary to people who like to have a go at the board, I think they've played a blinder.

Remember they tried to make it Rangers v the spfl, which Tom english even said it wasnt.

Well our board can sit back with a cuban and silk smoking jacket whilst watching this farce. To he honest, it's more exciting than the league itself.

Ding ding round 220

Glad you are entertained by it all.
Sorry will you still be saying this if the SPFL have the power to call the league next season, when Her Fuhrer decrees after the next enevitable outbreak from Covid?

They want this 10 and nothing repeat nothing will be allowed by the SFA and SPFL (which now has Lawwell at the head table)… to stop it from happening.

This is just the beginning of what’s coming for this season!
If the Rangers board can’t see this then…god help us!
Because no one else will!

We should very publicly donate 5k to Hearts and Thistle.

Call a press conference to hand to hand the cash over.

because this is about public conception. This is a ploy for everyone to look at what big bad Hearts are doing. PR stunt to influence the arbitrators.

WHY SHOULD ANYONE give funds to fight against an unjust that the executive board carried out via corruption? ie dundeegate

If others do it, that's their problem. We cant stop them. Rangers have done more than enough to expose this, if the rest arent bothered, then there's not much rangers can do

I know rangers wont pay a penny for this, that's all I need to know.

Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers have asked Scottish Premiership clubs to pledge £5,000 each towards their costs as they defend legal action taken by Hearts and Partick Thistle.

Championship clubs have been asked to pledge £2,000 each, with League One and League Two sides asked for £1,000.

The legal action by Hearts and Thistle, which is going to arbitration, could result in United, Raith and Cove having their promotions overturned.

The trio have already spent £45,000.

The costs are expected to rise substantially in the next week when the independent arbitration panel meets to decide if Hearts' and Thistle's claim on being reinstated to the leagues or awarded damages of £10m is heard.

On Monday, United, Raith and Cove said they hope "fans of clubs across Scotland" will contribute to a crowdfunding campaign.

Hearts and Thistle initially went to the Court of Session after their relegations from the Premiership and Championship were not prevented by the SPFL's failed proposal for league reconstruction. The proposal would also have given Stranraer a reprieve from League One relegation.

Lord Clark decided the rules of the football authorities mean the case must be heard by an independent tribunal set up through the Scottish FA rules.

have they asked ??? Or has there Been another rousing speech by fat Pete! Or a email telling the other clubs you must or else ??

Sorry will you still be saying this if the SPFL have the power to call the league next season, when Her Fuhrer decrees after the next enevitable outbreak from Covid?

They want this 10 and nothing repeat nothing will be allowed by the SFA and SPFL (which now has Lawwell at the head table)… to stop it from happening.

What the f**k are the club meant to do? They've done their bit and the balls in the court of others.

If your going to recognise them getting 10, then that's up to you. I dont even do it just now, never mind in the scenario you speak of.

Any football fan who celebrated that, would be better off medicated.

Our 5 grand won't stop another outbreak of coronavirus so yes,I will laugh at them begging for money

A COVID spike is possible, but not inevitable, but anyone who trusts their future to that cabal Deserve what they get, as far as our boar£ is concerned, I think they are playing the right game, and will step up if Hearts win their case.

Back