Hearts/Partick Thistle SFA Charge (Notice of Complaint)

Neil Doncaster is on the SFA board, isn't he?

How could hearts have taken this to the SFA before the courts when Doncaster wrote to UEFA to call the leagues before the vote was even put to the clubs.
That was Ian Maxwell’s but your point still stands wrt an alliance of corruptions

Last edited:
Remember when they were complaining about the additional work being caused at a time when they had to furlough staff.

Remember when they complained in court that they would not be able to get all the documents together in time that Hearts wanted released for the hearing due to the administrative burden.

Then they do this right in the middle of the arbitration process
They must have been able to hire a few more low-level paper gatherers from Harper MacLeod.

What ever happened to Tom Boyd’s charge? That’s really went quiet that one.

Surprise surprise no action Im sure.

I can see an interim interdict stopping the league starting maybe that is what the fat Japanese wants so they will have fans in the ground when it does.

It would be scandalous if it wasn’t so hilariously handled.

a shower of corrupt bastards, each and every mentally challenged lickspittle member who are in bed with them.
Hearts and partick have little to zero chance of getting anything from this at all, not when the SFA have their manky paws all over this now.
The ken livingston approach to democracy

Neil Doncaster is on the SFA board, isn't he?

How could hearts have taken this to the SFA before the courts when Doncaster wrote to UEFA to call the leagues before the vote was even put to the clubs.
If they didn't go to the courts then they wouldn't get the current arbitration format and all documents disclosed. Usual bully tactics here.

Very little chance ( my opinion only) that it will go back to court).
I don't see how it doesn't, in theory restructuring makes it all go away which will delay the league.
They get paid off...SPFL have no money for compo and the club's won't vote to allow it anyway.
I think it's more likely to go back to court unless they suddenly find the millions to keep Hearts quiet.

Remember they fined us for taking them to court to overturn the illegal transfer ban that they imposed on us.

I wouldn't be surprised if the spfl hit us with a charge in regards to the dossier.

It's all part of the bully boy tactics that those in charge use to control clubs.

@Valley Bluenose has posted good information earlier in the thread.
Yip read some of it mate. I still think the SFA have too heavy a hand in it for the full process to be totally impartial. Who draws up the list of volunteers and who minutes the meetings, appoints the venue, pays the expenses etc ?
I still think the SFA should be nowhere near this.
Plus IMO they are corrupt to the core :)

I think the SFA (and SPFL) have scored a massive own goal with this.

Suspect that clubs will now start and publicly call for an investigation into wtf is going on.
Suddenly we've got Ayr and Cowdenbeath calling for a Commissioner to call the shots at the SPFL rather than the clubs, all a little bizarre considering they backed the executives and despite there being no cost to them, did not want an investigation into them. Wonder what changed!

Most of my relatives are dead now so, I no longer have a reason to go back to Scotland. As a Canadian citizen now and avid follower of the Maple Leafs and the Blue Jays, it is a constant wonder to me why I get so worked up over football doings. But, once a Rangers fan, always a Rangers fan I suppose.
Don’t break your back supposing Mate

Do they not oversee the arbitration process and appoint the arbitration members?
If so no way can they remain involved now.
Don't think so, their lawyer fought for that but the Lord gave pretty strict instructions that it had to be legal people and how they had to be picked.

Feels like the SFA trying to influence the arbitration before it's started by formally and publicly making it known that Hearts and Partick Thistle broke the rules and are in the wrong. This perception they're trying to create wont work with the lawyers, just the media but I guess that's their audience anyway to influence the public along with the other member clubs.

Suddenly we've got Ayr and Cowdenbeath calling for a Commissioner to call the shots at the SPFL rather than the clubs, all a little bizarre considering they backed the executives and despite there being no cost to them, did not want an investigation into them. Wonder what changed!
The weather. That balloon in charge at Ayr should learn to say less for a start.

Feels like the SFA trying to influence the arbitration before it's started by formally and publicly making it known that Hearts and Partick Thistle broke the rules and are in the wrong. This perception they're trying to create wont work with the lawyers, just the media but I guess that's their audience anyway to influence the public along with the other member clubs.
Of course it’s a subtle threat against the clubs.
You’d think they were trying to hide something

So what process you reckon they mis-used and what should they have done CC ?
The only option they had was to go straight to arbitration.
Of course the problem is that we know the rule itself is highly questionable, it's as others have said the SFA basically saying you can't question us so shut up. That is morally ridiculous.

But it's the rules of membership.

In a way it reminds me of the singing/UEFA/FARE debate. We can say that we are unfairly targeted and the rule is nonsense, but it's their rules and we have to abide by them.

I hope that there's some background discussion about a breakaway. Part of me doesn't really GAF about the other clubs any more, we provided them with an opportunity to blow it wide open a few weeks ago and the majority of them shat the bed.

But the whole thing stinks so badly now that I would love to see us and whoever else is with us tell them to ram it and look at some sort of breakaway provision (cue biscuit puns). I genuinely don't think it's fixable with the current fuckers in charge, and they don't really look like going anywhere soon.

Back