Ivan Toney.

Davester

Reading from a mentally challenged rags online clip ( I know, I know), that Barry Fry has told the crash barriers that they've received an acceptable bid for the guy. The mentally challengeds had asked him to be kept informed, and out of courtesy he done it. Could the acceptable bid have come from the Teds?

Did the filth not submit a derisory bid for Lee Tomlin at half time of a game?
Unsure if the owner will keepnthe vermin abreast of any bid, Irishman or not

Reading from a mentally challenged rags online clip ( I know, I know), that Barry Fry has told the crash barriers that they've received an acceptable bid for the guy. The mentally challengeds had asked him to be kept informed, and out of courtesy he done it. Could the acceptable bid have come from the Teds?

I think the news Brentford had a bid accepted is about a week old.

that's a few days old mate, Toney would be my top choice, sure other clubs would have asked to be kept informed too, why fry singled out tims in public is anyone's guess

Brentford is a decent move for Toney tbf I reckon they will probably sell at least one of their front 3 this summer

If Brentford go up he will probably go there.

Possibly not if they don't.
My Dad seen him Vs Bristol Rovers, looked good but surely EPL isn't his immediate standard? Surely a Championship Brentford would still be appealing to everyone.

It's Brentford, and I'm sure they're only interested as they think we are.

After all, cash rich club £3.5m is nothing to them.

You could caveat that with Lyle Taylor for free and Kamberi for a nominal fee though. £3m gets you Hagi! Hagi is the standard and around £3m is our range surely

Toney is better than Kamberi and Taylor, also has youth on his side and is on the up.

Tbh Hagi is an anomaly the chances of getting someone like Hagi for £3million is mental in modern day football, a great signing.

Toney would smash it up here and if offers of around that money are being accepted for him then we should definitely be in the mix, especially if Brentford are bidding.

It's Brentford, and I'm sure they're only interested as they think we are.

After all, cash rich club £3.5m is nothing to them.

Strachan son is at the bheggars now. He was Posh assistant last season so will know Toney.

They are heavily linked with Ajeti of West Ham.

I don’t know much about the player and most of what I’ve read on here has been negative regarding signing him. All I would say is that if Brentford are interested then there’s something about him. Their record in the transfer market is excellent

Think it’s also safe to assume that if the 3.5 million is correct then that will probably have a bunch of well priced add ons included.

I don’t know much about the player and most of what I’ve read on here has been negative regarding signing him. All I would say is that if Brentford are interested then there’s something about him. Their record in the transfer market is excellent
He's tall, he does score goals. The punt it up the park brigade will love him. Hagi and Kent won't.

I know that league isn't the best but those are some stats btw
Maybe it's snobbery but I've turned my nose up to Shankland with better stats, I'm also aware the likes of Assombalonga Diedhou, Afobe cost you £10m maybe League 1 is the middle ground? £2m on the Continent CAN get you Grezda. Everything is a risk, I just wonder if that's a road we're going down were Lyle Taylor's stats comparable in the same league

that's a few days old mate, Toney would be my top choice, sure other clubs would have asked to be kept informed too, why fry singled out tims in public is anyone's guess
Didn't know it was old news mate. Heard his name bandied about regular. Was just hoping we could be the club in the driving seat. We'll see how it unfolds.

8 mentioned this on the transfer thread .that Rodger hannah mentioned this on last nights superscoreboard that celtic had asked to be kept informed of any bids for him

was getting a carpet laid four years ago and the boy that was doing it was talking to my boy. He said that his mate (Ivan Toney) was heading for a big move , think he went to Newcastle.

Yahoos aren’t submitting big bids for anyone. Just over a week to go before the season starts and they’ve got 1 first team keeper.

If they had serious money that would be the first area they would address.

Yahoos aren’t submitting big bids for anyone. Just over a week to go before the season starts and they’ve got 1 first team keeper.

If they had serious money that would be the first area they would address.
They have bid £5 mill for a Greek goalie according to reports

Brentford apparently. 3.5 Million I’m sure someone said on here.
I read it was £11m they wanted.

As for the OP, Celtc inquired and were asked to be kept in the loop.

Peterborough informed them that a satisfactory bid had been received but there has been no reply to it from Celtc.

They have bid £5 mill for a Greek goalie according to reports

Will be the usual Lawwell tactic to keep the hordes onside.

Make a bid for someone they won’t get then make excuses about “not being held to ransom blah blah” before the inevitable loan deal keeper from a lower league club in England is signed.

Them having a £60m a year wage bill is completely unsustainable in Scottish football right now.

Back