Votes: 272 21.8%
  • Aribo

Votes: 251 20.1%
  • Morelos

Votes: 18 1.4%
  • Arfield

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters
Would be a bit surprising if Balogun did start after Edmunson has been decent in preseason and we haven't conceded. Imagine unless the big fridge is injured he'd be a bit gutted. Hopefully Morelos screws the nut and ragdolls that big hammy McKenna

Might be keeping him for Thursday as no other Centre Halves fit/registered outside Goldson and Edmunson

Absolutely buzzing for the football to be back, not great can't get to the game but next best thing. Strong start early goal get rolling first steps to hopefully a year with silverware. Mon the gets

Expecting a win. Any win with no injuries or reds.
But I tell you what. Drop points to weak goals. Or a striker that fires blanks and some will call for heads.

Watching the training video on RTV yesterday i didn't see George Edmundson...he could be out?
Step forward Balogun!

Don’t care how we play or what happens, just need to win
I could take a loss if the sheep somehow outplay us, somehow,
I cannot take an insipid performance, another half-hearted loss of points to an inferior team who impose their game on us. They will go man for man and do everything but play football today aided by Madden, we cannot go in the huff about that or lose the place.
We must be at it for the whole game.
And the manager must manage the game playing out in front of him.

Mcgregor
Tavernier
Barasic
Helander
Goodson
Jack
Hagi
Aribo
Morelos
Kammara
Kent

Is who I reckon SG will start with.

Game will go one of 2 ways.

We will be all over them but can’t score, keeper having the game of his life.

Our players will be getting the %^*& kicked out of them and a sheep player will only get booked after the same players 7th bad tackle.

They score from a free kick from their own half lobbed into our box with the ball ping ponging about like %^*& before it hits the net.

They defend even more if that’s possible whilst still kicking %^*& out of us with the shithouse of a ref doing nothing.

Goldson, Barisic, Edmundson and Tav get booked for their first bad tackle. Alfie gets booked for being Alfie and then sent off for complaining about the next bad tackle on him.

Or

We will be refereed in an honest and fair way and take at least 3 of the 15 plus chances we will make.

Mclaughlin, Helander, Baloguen, Stewart, Barker, Barjonas, Patterson, Mayo, Bassey,

Not exactly brutal is it.
Doubt we’ll name 5 defenders on the bench and only one midfielder. Not one game changer on there. It’s brutal no matter what way you spin it

I've been waiting on the Rangers finally getting back to business, no matter where I am I find somewhere to watch the games I can't attend, this time I will be flying home when the games being played:mad: I won't know anything till I get back home and the game will be over, I've been a Bear with a sore head, I thought I would see it at the original kick off time, 4-0 to the Rangers just because I won't be able to see it.

After the pre season games, surely the team picks itself today.

This is all about us. Do our jobs defensively, win the battle in midfield, and give our creative attacking players plenty of the ball.

I'll say this before every game this season.

Just win Rangers.

When you factor in Aberdeen have barely had a pre season, an injury crisis, no strikers and no fans to spur them on, anything other than a resounding victory would be a bit of a disappointment.

Dropping points today would be another kick in the balls. It's game 1 of 38 but can't help but think we need to get off to a good start.

Last edited:
Sheep team:

EeU9dUhX0AIbUm2

Back