Hermes looking into over 2,000 products being sabotaged

Isn't that a regular thing so that if there's any claim it isnt delivered then they can show it was?
You could be right mate. I don’t often get Hermes deliveries. No photo taken when they delivered my son’s strip on Monday but they did take one today on a Nike order. Maybe Monday was the exception though.

Stupid marketing decision in the first place. Rangers branding on the outside of the packaging is madness. Either pathetic,bitter mentally challengeds or thieving Rangers fans (Yes, they exist) would make this a recipe for disaster.
Castore look pretty pathetic here.

How do Castore look pathetic? How were they to know how the mind of a mutant works? I still don't know and I've lived among them my entire life.

Castore will have had their eyes open and a small sample of what bears face on a daily basis in nationalist Scotland in 2020 . Hun scum, orange bastard, verbal and physical attacks daily, online trolls and trouble makers and liars all out to get normal , hard working bears because of what team we support .

A horrible culture of hatred has evolved in the last 20 years or so .

It will be down to price , this however may change they’re model and pay the extra few pence per item with someone else

Keep using Hermes and use this as leverage to reduce costs and hopefully put a few rats on the dole in the process. Let's be honest, we're all going to keep buying stuff regardless of who is delivering it.

No issue with my top delivered this morn .
it was delivered by a third party after it had went through Hermes hub . It’s a bit more civilised in the highlands I guess

I hope hermes discover who performed these acts of criminal damage, they are prosecuted and lose their employment into the bargain, I cannot stand them but who would risk their livelihood because they cannot contain their hatred, they are not normal.

Mine has arrived, shoved through the letterbox but not damaged.

I was really only going to be pissed off if my top was damaged.

Castore will get better this is release 1 of 5, lessons will be learned and your wains will get the Hagi top to wear around the house ffs:D

Keep sending stuff out in branded packaging. Why should we change anything we do because scumbags can't handle the sight of a Rangers badge.

If it keeps happening keep claiming back from Hermes and they'll keep sacking the mentally challenged staff responsible.

I agree completely.

Surrendering to the scum is absolutely the wrong thing to do.

Keep sending them proudly branded, and see the steady flow of dole claims increase as the mentally challengeds are weeded out, one rhat by one.

I don't know if it's the same in hermes depots but in my old work there was cameras everywhere apart from on some of the trucks where the mail/parcels were unloaded. It would be very easy to put holes in them and not have the driver notice or think it was just the packaging damaged and not the actual item.

DPD have always been ahead of the game. They are owned by Geopost and have a high reputation to uphold and if this happened to them heads would roll immediately. My mates company swears by them after horrendous experiences and empty promises from Hermes, Yodel and UK post.

Can anyone actually confirm if there is evidence or serious suspicion of large scale criminal damage by Hermes?

My mate just emailed the CEO of Hermes UK directly and got a pretty quick reply from a member of his executive team (who has a fkn ironic name!) , so the UK Boss is aware of this.

They are non-committal about damage (claiming only evidence thus far is that of a Twitter post) but my mate could really use some intelligence / reply from Castore / Club to confirm is this has any real legs, as he is prepared to have a real go at Hermes via their MD, but won't bother if he's only got a water pistol. He's a pretty determined cnut and like a dog with a bone as his item has been damaged too.

Any "in the know" help would be appreciated, H & H, 4LHAD etc......

Totally out of order, regarding what's been going on. In the best interests of all concerned, namely Castore our football club, an investigation into criminal damage has to take place. Further more, my son is still waiting for his top to be delivered, so much for the 1st of August.....Things have to improve all round, Castore.

Just using logic,

If these parcels were all damaged at the same time and there was one person doing the damage and he damaged one every 12 seconds it would take 7 hours to do his mischief.

Or there's is a team of them.

Or could it be a machine fault.

Can anyone actually confirm if there is evidence or serious suspicion of large scale criminal damage by Hermes?

My mate just emailed the CEO of Hermes UK directly and got a pretty quick reply from a member of his executive team (who has a fkn ironic name!) , so the UK Boss is aware of this.

They are non-committal about damage (claiming only evidence thus far is that of a Twitter post) but my mate could really use some intelligence / reply from Castore / Club to confirm is this has any real legs, as he is prepared to have a real go at Hermes via their MD, but won't bother if he's only got a water pistol. He's a pretty determined cnut and like a dog with a bone as his item has been damaged too.

Any "in the know" help would be appreciated, H & H, 4LHAD etc......

It's company policy to never admit guilt regardless of the evidence mate. They have a team of lawyers to deal with the liability for them. By all means get your mate to keep shouting about it but it might be more effective to try and get a news outlet to run with it. Negative PR tends to force the hand of companies far quicker.

DPD have always been ahead of the game. They are owned by Geopost and have a high reputation to uphold and if this happened to them heads would roll immediately. My mates company swears by them after horrendous experiences and empty promises from Hermes, Yodel and UK post.
The company I work for also use them, great setup. They're fully integrated with our dispatch systems and customers get contacted with a 1hr delivery window.
When the odd time clients have received something damaged they dont mess about. This service also includes Europe within 3 days.

Genuine question as I don’t read any papers but how has this been reported? Pranksters by any chance?

So 2000 packages damaged ! 1 Hermes driver would deliver roughly 20 in his round. The issue obviously lies in the main sourcing plant before it gets to the driver.

Anyone know what the damage is supposed to be.

Received my home top yesterday, the external bag had 2 or 3 small pen shaped punctures in it with mibby another 4 or 5 marks where it was indented but no actual holes.

The internal packaging was intact though and no visible damage on the actual top.

Has some mentally challenged had a go at mines or has this just happened in transit?

Any other bears actually had an issue with theirs?

Hermes in full denial mode now.

Surely Castore can clarify this one way or other, and are duty bound to, especially given their eagerness to work with fan media?

Either they damaged hundreds of packages at handover or they have been damaged in the possession of Hermes. As a supporter, and customer I would like to know.

We could do with knowing this before before my mate goes fully to town with the CEO of Hermes, Martijn De Lange.....

It's company policy to never admit guilt regardless of the evidence mate. They have a team of lawyers to deal with the liability for them. By all means get your mate to keep shouting about it but it might be more effective to try and get a news outlet to run with it. Negative PR tends to force the hand of companies far quicker.

Either that or the Hermes CEO's Inbox could start to get very busy with 2000 complaint emails, but that is a last resort.

But it needs Castore or the Club to confirm Hermes at fault first.

Why would it even enter your head to even think about something like that, especially on that scale?
They really are mentally ill.
Years ago I sent a postcard to the office when I was in London. It had a picture of the Queen and the palace on the front and I wrote “Greetings from Liz and Blue Lew” on the back.
It was delivered amongst other mail with FTQ, IRA and Celtc scrawled all over it.
Perfectly sane behaviour of course...

Why would it even enter your head to even think about something like that, especially on that scale?
They really are mentally ill.
Years ago I sent a postcard to the office when I was in London. It had a picture of the Queen and the palace on the front and I wrote “Greetings from Liz and Blue Lew” on the back.
It was delivered amongst other mail with FTQ, IRA and Celtc scrawled all over it.
Perfectly sane behaviour of course...

Somebody posted their hermes delivery card on twitter and it had "HH, 9 in a row" scrawled across it. They really aren't right in the head.

If the contract with Hermes is at risk then there might be a big investigation otherwise it gets written off and not much will be done in my experience
[/QUOTE]
Hermes need to call in the Police and if personnel are found to have done this then the perpetrators have to be charged, personally I feel that this is going to be too hard to prove and it's better just to cancel Hermes and get someone else we need to move on, "Better never stops"

Last edited:
Scotland is fucked under the SNP. They have created a free for all for the deranged among us. Awful times we live in.

This is my point.

The Animals have had free run at everything for years, and a complicit Media, Government and Legal system has been happy to allow the normalization of sticking the boot into everything Rangers, with little to no consequences, so why should anyone be surprised.

The end result being that anything Rangers related that is positive is fair-game to be attacked.

In this case, kids in my family have been deprived of expensive gifts, and I'd like to know where the blame lies.

Believe me, we are happy to go all in and take this all the way with Hermes if they are liable, but need a bit of help from Castore and the Club to see if they can confirm or shed any light on the circumstances.

Hermes are certainly not the best delivery company however this sabotage could have happened with any company as they all employ a few brain dead idiots. On the plus side the goods would be insured by them so all they have done in reality is increase our sales

Phoned Hermes there and put the code in and the automated voice told me there’s a problem and to contact the retailer. That’s helpful.

Back