Superstore Now Open - All Questions and Initial Thoughts and Experience Here

Just dropped our supporters club flags off to Greg and despite pishing it down, the queue is still round the back of the Broomloan.

Just back and almost £300 lighter. :eek:

Scary thing is I’d happily have spent more had they had more stuff in my size. Was absolutely gutted I couldn’t get the orange training T-shirt in my size but hey ho. Best thing was being able to take the kids in and let them pick something they wanted, something my youngest has missed out on.

Was very impressed with everything and will obviously only get better once the likes of the third kit and some of the tat we love to buy is added.

Anybody about to go in that could get me an orange training top in a large? I’ll come and give you the money tonight?

I can transfer money just now if that’s better?

at work until 6

Why wait months to open a club shop then don’t have stock to fill the shop, I speak the truth, this is poor, many are queuing for gear and no sizes are available should not have happened and answers are needed, our club is not getting revenue due to failings.
should have had everything ready on full range via internet, we are playing at it sadly. Very disappointing

That's funny cos people I have talked to today say staff are refilling shelves as they go.

Anybody about to go in that could get me an orange training top in a large? I’ll come and give you the money tonight?

I can transfer money just now if that’s better?

at work until 6

Its open until 1900hrs tonight I think mate, and same tomorrow and Sunday. Get over after work maybe.

EDIT: Seemingly they've revised the opening times and its now only open until 1800hrs.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if they have children’s strips in stock? Need to get a couple, one age 3/4 and one age 4/5 and don’t want to go up and wait if they don’t have any.

Does anyone know if they have children’s strips in stock? Need to get a couple, one age 3/4 and one age 4/5 and don’t want to go up and wait if they don’t have any.

I'm thinking of driving there tomorrow but only if they have stuff for a 3 year old. Anyone able to confirm?

I'm thinking of driving there tomorrow but only if they have stuff for a 3 year old. Anyone able to confirm?

Anyone who has been in the store able to confirm if they have sizes for a 3yr old?

Was going to ask if that was still open, brass neck man. What do they even have in it now? Is it all old hummel stuff

It looked shut when I first past it mate but then I seen people going in. There still using the hummel carrier bags with last seasons tops on it.

Whoa! What happened to all the stuff about the store being open 1000-1900hrs on Friday to Sunday? Hopefully those who have planned around the times previously advertised pick up on this.
It’s obviously because people are having to queue for 60-90 mins before getting in.

People would turn up at 18:30 and start to queue meaning they either get turned away at 19:00 or staff need to work later than planned.

It’s obviously because people are having to queue for 60-90 mins before getting in.

People would turn up at 18:30 and start to queue meaning they either get turned away at 19:00 or staff need to work later than planned.

I can understand the reasons, having seen the photos from last night. Nevertheless, folk will have seen all the tweets and advertising earlier in the week with different times and may have planned around it. They could even have taken the time to explain why the change in that tweet. However, the main thing is that word gets out so as many as possible know.

Is it it only castore gear for sale in the rangers shop.
What happened to rangers merchandise with no castore symbol on it?

Going to go for opening tomorrow wee mans xl boys top is too small .
Anyone know if there are plenty small adult tops left home and away?

Ordered kids top on Saturday on the new website paid £7 next day delivery but no sign of it almost a week later has anybody received anything they ordered online on Saturday?

Surely they only have a finite amount of stock to sell and once its gone then what do they do?

I’m sure the guy (Iain I think on here) who works in the shop said they still have distribution rights for a couple of years or something. Although he said he didn’t have all the information as he was on furlough at the time.

Back