Merch Rangers fans record breaking response to kit launch and Ibrox store opening - 100,000 shirts already sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely outstanding folks, genuinely outstanding.

Well done to Castore too - three months to get to this point and those sales figures. They have done incredibly well, and we've rewarded them. They must be astonished by the sales figures.

I know we're a bunch of moany bastards at times but our love for, and loyalty too, the club are never in doubt.

Serious numbers. Both of sales, and dosh injected into the club's accounts. Any comment from Jamie O'Hara? Hahaha.

More money, however I need to get to the store, can't go through this Castore/Hermes caper again. Wee man says he would like the top, not the full kit...aye right. I'll need to get him getting some correct scores up. :))

Is it sensible releasing the 3rd kit tomorrow when we're playing ag Ibrox at 3pm? Be a big crowd of folk standing at the front of Ibrox to see the players coming in.

Everyone getting carried away here. Admin 2 on the way, Roofe bought on a mortgage of the stadium, Mike Ashley’s tanks, Castore are actually Gola in disguise and Stevie G has fell out with Park due to a lack of funding. Transfer budget is £1 million and the Morelos money is going to the DUP.

vola_hv1_05_orange_basin_tap_arne_jacobsen.jpg
6dgG2wg.png

Glad everyone is doing their bit

I've bought the Home, away, Yellow GK, hoody, tshirt and jumper, and a pair of shorts.

Was amazing seeing the ques yesterday.

So important for us being stuck in this sh*t league to make most of this.

I love our club and I love our fans.

Sensational numbers!

I wonder what that fat slug cunt is thinking :))
I get what your saying mate.Fu*k him.Him and his fu*king greed arsed what could have been a perfect partnership.His shops all over Britain could have made a killing selling exclusively but instead he cut his own throat by shafting the club and fans.The pain of that rheptile is over so things can only get better for us.I genuinely hope Castore (in turn Rangers) make an absolute fortune through strips and training gear.Let everyone know what terrific profits are made.Get it right up you fatty.You blew it.

Absolutely tremendous. And Im sure there are many in the same boat as me who haven’t bought there’s yet. How many kits did we sell the year of Manchester? Was it 500k or something like that? Sure it was one of the biggest selling kits in Europe at the time. Good to see us getting back to these massive numbers again.

Trying to get any Rangers branded merchandise on the run up to Manchester was just impossible. The demand is crazy, just hope Castore can cope.

Could Castore be one of the few companies who have went through the Covid 19 stuff, unaffected!! Certainly looks like it.! WATP.

Due to my disability ive piled on the weight over the last few years but due to changing diet and a caring wife ive managed to lost 9 stone in the last year. Aiming to lose about 5 more and i will be able to fit into a new Rangers top. What an incentive and its spurring me on big style. WATP!
Well done mate.

Good luck.

Id await Admin input before believing 3rd kit stuff

Great news if true

Edit : its true see other thread

Last edited:
Theres already been the official castkre advert photo on here.
It's the same as you guessed.

I think it’s a bit different from the leaks. Those had the RFC crests through the lighter stripes, like last seasons home top. The other picture is just black and graphite stripes.

Due to my disability ive piled on the weight over the last few years but due to changing diet and a caring wife ive managed to lost 9 stone in the last year. Aiming to lose about 5 more and i will be able to fit into a new Rangers top. What an incentive and its spurring me on big style. WATP!
well done fella, plenty will have put on weight during lockdown so I hope you can get get us motivated to follow what you have achieved.

I cant wait for this one. As soon as the initial leak came this was the one I wanted.

Very well done my friend.

Do we know roughly what the mentally challenged sales are per annum?
I live in Cumbernauld and all I’ve seen is scum tops the last couple of days. However I think that says more about the area than anything else.

Just strips.

Absolutely insane amount!
Ridiculous! Not even ordered any in my house yet!

Told the wife, and I get back, “yeah but I bet every club sells that many”
:rolleyes:

Anyone got the stats that backs up just how mental this is?

Good on you mate , what an astonishing achievement well done keep up the good work & that Rangers top will look proud on you WATP

Fantastic work mate . 9 stone in 12 months what diet is that ? Incredible numbers

Absolutely outstanding and goes to show what could have been had we not got into bed with one of the biggest pieces of scum the UK has produced.

I mean £6m or there abouts in shirt sales in a couple of weeks is not bad at all.

Ridiculous! Not even ordered any in my house yet!

Told the wife, and I get back, “yeah but I bet every club sells that many”
:rolleyes:

Anyone got the stats that backs up just how mental this is?

I know that there are only a few clubs in Europe ahead of us in terms of replica kit sales in a normal year . The likes of liverpool , man united , arsenal , spurs , Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Real Madrid and juventus . But I’m pretty sure after that elite level we slot in there with impressive numbers . Certainly the top 20 in Europe .

Went for a drive late afternoon (from West Lothian) ended up fancying driving past Ibrox, expecting a big queue still. Wasn’t much there the back of 5 and ended up with an away shirt. Slightly annoyed at myself as didn’t know the 3rd shirt would be out so soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back