Merch Rangers fans record breaking response to kit launch and Ibrox store opening - 100,000 shirts already sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing the queues that have been outside the shop, the pre orders of strips and whatever else has been sold online you’ve got to wonder why Ashley the great business man managed to mess up such a gold mine he had available to him if he had went about supporting the club properly ‍

Absolutely outstanding. Well done to all who ordered online a d have stood waiting to get into the shop. We really are the people. I remember from the leaked jits there was a black kit and an orange one. Which will be the 3rd anyone know?

£6M just from kits alone. Never mind all the training and extra merch as well. I'll be buying the away and 3rd once I get to the shop. Superb stuff

Yip, it would be interesting to know how many units in total including tops we have shifted .

Outstanding. A few teething issues, which will be corrected in due course, but so far so good

Absolutely incredible numbers. The Castore lads will be walking around with constant hard ons right now.

Bears have been waiting years(quite literally) for this. During a global pandemic,and economic uncertainty; this is outstanding support.
On a side note, I`d love to see an `attendance` figure for RTV for tomorrow`s game.
There will be another huge uptake, undoubtedly. WATP :cool:

After seeing the queues that have been outside the shop, the pre orders of strips and whatever else has been sold online you’ve got to wonder why Ashley the great business man managed to mess up such a gold mine he had available to him if he had went about supporting the club properly ‍
Because he had a different agenda with others

Always have been, always will be the people, some of the new gear isn’t cheap and I’m sure some people have really stretched themselves financially to buy shirts, especially for their kids, I’m proud to be a bear., and mighty proud how we are progressing as a club, god bless you all.

He just can’t help being what he is deep down, a shot up the arse barrow boy, with no respect for others. Not for customers, not for employees, not for shareholders, not for anyone on a human level. Gutter trash.

Not a surprise is it, Glasgow is blue and white.

Like most people, I have the home and the away and I'll be getting the third top when it's released.

The much anticipated third kit will launch exclusively in limited numbers at The Rangers Store tomorrow, with doors opening at Noon.

The third kit will be debuted in Rangers away fixture at Hamilton at the end of August.

All three kits will be available to order or pre-order on the Rangers online shop during week commencing Monday 10 August.

Do we think it’ll be the same as the one leaked previously?

Absolutely tremendous. And Im sure there are many in the same boat as me who haven’t bought there’s yet. How many kits did we sell the year of Manchester? Was it 500k or something like that? Sure it was one of the biggest selling kits in Europe at the time. Good to see us getting back to these massive numbers again.

Where’s the orange tap gif
vola_hv1_05_orange_basin_tap_arne_jacobsen.jpg

If you want to know where the blue pound goes after buying all that gear, they're hopefully starting tomorrow. Bought and paid for in less than 2 weeks.

Given that the first two kits and all the subsequent training gear that leaked on here months ago was exactly what was in that folder I’m going to say it’ll be the same.
Theres already been the official castkre advert photo on here.
It's the same as you guessed.

If we see even half of that income it pays the Itten fee, and we are only one week into general availability of the kits. The 3rd one is still to be launched, as is all the subsidiary merch, and we have Xmas on horizon

100,000 sold is incredible! What a support.

Any idea what we used to sell back when we had the JJB deal?
Have seen figures of 500 000 on the advocaat Nike kit but can’t find anything online to back it up.

We underestimate our loyalty and simply dwarf all others (including Celtic,) as someone said it can’t be matched outside the super clubs with superstar players or 60 plus million populations.

We are the people.

Ps. Hardly anyone I know has bought the tops yet, including me. If we take off in the league that 100,000 could double easy.

And it's just getting started there will be many like me waiting until the right time to get in the store
Agreed mate. Will wait till the busy store calms down a bit, and get the wee man the full kit. Sneak a wee training top in for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back