Superstore Now Open - All Questions and Initial Thoughts and Experience Here

I joined queue one hour before opening yesterday and took two hours to get through door. If you aren’t already at shop and n queue, then it’s going to be tight getting back for game

Thought I was being smart coming over before 11. Im in the queue just now, currently standing almost at the end of the Govan stand. Store opens at 12, card only payments we have been told also. Be lucky if theres anything left by the time I get inside.

I was having a browse online for the blue training shorts and noticed they only have the women's, this may be a stupid question but are they any different to the men's :))

Anyone visiting today could you please check the stock for kids kits.
Size 4/5 years and or 5/6 years.
In all kits
Cheers

Better half queued for about 3hrs this morning for the third top, normally an xl in all my football stuff, got a double xl and fits perfectly, xl would have been too tight and short, think the top looks better in the pictures,but still a nice top, probably swap mines for the same size new home top or just sell it.

Does anyone know if the store takes back returns, just opened my away strip and the C is missing on the castore lettering.

Madness can’t believe I waited in that queue.
Got there at 10:55 and got in the shop at 13:45.

Got the 3rd top in a large but none of the other training kit I wanted were in my size.

Rather wait until it’s available online and make more of my 3 hours.

They are well aware of the demand and even more knowing the fat man has gone, don't know how you can say they have no recent figures or sales to compare, Puma for a start and Hummel were producing for two years along with Elite. We had the same problem when the Puma strips were released and the same problem when the Hummel kit was released, all the popular sizes were sold out and no stock left and people waiting weeks for things to be restocked. Lockdown can't be blamed for lack of stock, there was no pandemic or lockdown when Hummel were here, yet they ran out of stock very early. Pretty obvious that not enough is being produced.

There have also been a few people on here who have bought Castore tops and i haven't seen one person moaning about it not fitting by being too small/tight or big, they obviously have their own stuff spot on size wise, which leads me to believe our football stuff isn't being produced by the same company that produces Castores own brand of clothing. I'm pretty sure the football stuff is produced in the Czech republic.
By with the boycott of the fat man and his continued involvement in the shop at Ibrox it would have skewed the figures don’t you think? Anyway we can agree to disagree on the job they have done to date.

They had a Junior Small online yesterday. Guessing that’s probably about that age.

Online selection is pish just now.

The sizes are contusion me - the infant appears to go up to 3/4, but the smallest junior size is JS which is 127cm to 137cm.

My 7 year old is average height and is 124cm - so JS should be fine - but that's a hell of a gap from age 3/4 to 127cm-137cm.

Also - anyone know when the home kids tops will be restocked or when the 3rd strip is on sale?

Probably trying to sort out all outstanding orders then they’ll replenish the online stock.

Ran out, I think.

Replenishing online should be pulled from an inventory catalogue.

Probably need to wait a few months and it will catch up, but with 139 days to Xmas, they need to ramp up and get ready.

Very interested in seeing when the current sold out items will become available again either online or in the store.

Hummel simply didn’t replenish after they sold out. Let’s hope Castore do.

Was over at 1630 today, queued for about 20 minutes. Stock was a little bare, but there was tops up to Xxl avaliable. Pretty efficient service in store. Could easily see people were on average buying 2 or 3 things, so easily £100-150 per person.

Was over at 1630 today, queued for about 20 minutes. Stock was a little bare, but there was tops up to Xxl avaliable. Pretty efficient service in store. Could easily see people were on average buying 2 or 3 things, so easily £100-150 per person.
Is there much of the training gear available mate?

I'm a fair drive from Glasgow and don't fancy going down if there isn't much left.

Is there much of the training gear available mate?

I'm a fair drive from Glasgow and don't fancy going down if there isn't much left.
There wasn't too much mate, they did have most items of training gear and hoodies, but it was only a handful of each, so sizes would be limited.

Was there about 5:15 today and managed to get the third top in XL. Got a pair of the black coaches shorts in L too. Seemed to have a lots of Ls, was only two other XLs then a good few 2XL, 3XL and 4XLs.

Was there about 5:15 today and managed to get the third top in XL. Got a pair of the black coaches shorts in L too. Seemed to have a lots of Ls, was only two other XLs then a good few 2XL, 3XL and 4XLs.

Do the coaches shorts have pockets mate?
Going to order a pair if they do.

Controversial topic - but after advertising that they’d have kits do Sports Direct have them on sale?

They need to get the stock eplenished as quickly as possible. You still can’t buy a home kit online either.

They said they would be taking orders again for the home kit on the 1st of August and it’s just not happened.

Back