Boli Bolingoli And Celtic Breaching COVID Rules - Sturgeon “Celtic and Aberdeen not expected to play for at least next week”

Agree with the majority of that, but how many cases of fucking idiocy are we seeing in these other countries mate? The facts are that the SFA and SPFL are not fit to run a raffle. At the same time if the govt - whatever any of us think about that govt - just stood back and watched these incidents continue, then they would rightly be getting pelters too.

Like I said earlier - I think she's said to Doncaster to get it fucking sorted or she will. I don't like it any more than anyone else here, and I think if they decide to punish all the clubs then there should be outrage from the rest of us and it should indeed be challenged (especially the convenient six day window). I was simply trying to explain why I think the govt are getting involved.
None but that's not to say it isn't happening, Scottish football is a fishwife's soap opera wet dream. There has been infections on the continent and England and they've quietly isolated them and got bloody on with it. If we don't do similar then it's games a bogie.

been keeping an eye on kerryfail street and someone is saying there are rumours of another 3 celtc players being investigated for breaking the covid rules

It wouldn’t be the most surprising thing in the world.

If you’re employed by a club who gets to act with impunity in all areas of the sport and fans who get away with worse, then why would you think that all of a sudden there will be consequences?

If he should have quarantined for 2 weeks and failed to do it. They should lose all points in their games for the next two weeks? That’ll soon stop it.

None but that's not to say it isn't happening, Scottish football is a fishwife's soap opera wet dream. There has been infections on the continent and England and they've quietly isolated them and got bloody on with it. If we don't do similar then it's games a bogie.

Yes, they have just got on with it. But like I said, where's the idiocy of folk pissing off to Spain and back? It has to be stamped on. I absolutely back whichever authorities are going to do that. And if the SPFL can't / won't then it is inevitable that the govt will.

It's the manner of the stamping that has to be sorted. It should be the scum and the scum player who are dealt with. Not everyone else. However I can't imagine that really lies under the govt's remit. Whereas licensing the SPFL to operate and hold matches does.

Beasts, Aberdeen and Kille should be paused for 2 weeks let the rest of us get on with it but as we know one shower of scum runs Scottish football and won’t want us going 9 points ahead of them

I assume you're referring to the Griffiths incident? I don't know the answer to that. She hasn't spoken today yet mate. I don't think she can ignore the scum this time. Like I said, I'm no fan, but if she wants to retain any credibility then she needs to give it to the scum with both barrels today, as well as going through Doncaster like a dose of the runs too.

Absolutely agree TRF.

If a Rangers player had done this:

1. We'd be hit with a massive fine
2. There would be calls for at least a 10 point deduction, if not being disqualified from the league.
3. Only our fixtures would be put on hold, then crammed in to playing 3 or 4 games a week to catch up
4. The club, not the player, would bear the entire responsibility for this.

Instead, its celtc…. so let's just put everything on hold until this blows over. Mr Liewell, just let us know when you'd like to get up and running again.

It's a fu**ing disgrace that our corrupt SPFL don't have rules in place to deal with these blatant breaches, to think they wanted the clubs to officially hand over all COVID based decisions to Dungcaster and Liewell is shocking. We would be in a world of sh** right now of this was one of our players.

Where is Doncaster in all this? Still waiting on fat Pete sticking his hand up his arse so he can speak????

You’ll notice from the side of the unauthorised and bigoted bloggers and discredited journos deafening silence that The bheasts have done something wrong and not been in control of their players and staff.
When it came out that the Rangers v motherwell friendly behind closed doors was delayed due to alleged Covid test delays, it’s was all big bad Rangers fault and they should be expelled etc when it transpired that it wasn’t even Rangers fault at all.

just shows you that when it comes to the rancid manky scumbags in the east end, anything goes for those fuckers. They do as they please and they don’t get punished for it.

This.

And we call them obsessed.

We would be having games postponed for the actions of Aberdeen and Celtic players, you don’t think that’s worthy of our board making a statement? We have done nothing wrong and followed all protocol.

Very strange you ignore this and call a poster obsessed.

I assume you're referring to the Griffiths incident? I don't know the answer to that. She hasn't spoken today yet mate. I don't think she can ignore the scum this time. Like I said, I'm no fan, but if she wants to retain any credibility then she needs to give it to the scum with both barrels today, as well as going through Doncaster like a dose of the runs too.
She won’t, anything she says will be directed towards Scottish Football as a whole and not just one club.

Beasts, Aberdeen and Kille should be paused for 2 weeks let the rest of us get on with it but as we know one shower of scum runs Scottish football and won’t want us going 9 points ahead of them

Correct on all fronts.

Can't believe we're being punished for the actions of others...no wait, yes...yes I can.

She won’t, anything she says will be directed towards Scottish Football as a whole and not just one club.
The sanctions - if imposed - might well have to be. I don't see how the govt have authority to unilaterally punish one club or player(s). That should be the SPFL and SFA's job.

I'll be amazed - even by this shitshow govt's standards - if she doesn't mention the scum by name though.

Has this two week suspension been confirmed, can't see anything on the interweb thing?
How will it affect the scums euro tie?

117600130_2843714102517404_7514097759045729479_n.jpg

Might have been discussed but I'm guessing the time knew he broke quarantine and played him anyway. That for me is a bigger worry. I would be amazed if they only found out sunday/monday

That deserves punishment.

From the guy who wanted the league awarded the day Jurgen Klopp was thinking of the human impact on people.;)

So is it 2 weeks or 6 days or is it fck all?

seriously though both clubs should be heavily fined at the least as both of these incidents were their players wilfully ignoring the guidelines and the law which may result in a suspension of football and may have affected the health of their fellow professionals.

it is likely that players may test positive for Covid throughout the season through no fault of their own so I don’t agree that a positive Covid test should automatically result in sanctions for the team but in these two incidences the players were definitely at fault.

They should have to play their games regardless of how many squad players are quarantined. To punish all clubs for this is a joke. Not to mention allowing them to play their CL qualifier

Back