Castore - where's my stuff

The Windies hoodie is only £60, can see this being £70-£80

Why would they make the Rangers version that price when the Castore version is £165?

The Windies hoodie is only £60, can see this being £70-£80

Garcia hoodie is £165. Can’t see this being any different since it’s a “limited edition Garcia hoodie”.

623-FD0-E1-64-CB-4-C7-A-8064-09173-EA776-E7.jpg

It will be £165. It says 'statement piece' right there in the post, which I'm guessing is marketing speak for expensive version of something you could print yourself for 20 quid.

Still want it though.

I’ve just emailed the concierge address again and the automatic reply has now been updated to the below:

Many thanks for you email to the Rangers Store Concierge.

Please note we are currently aiming to reply to all queries within 48 business hours and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Returns - If you are returning a product, please follow this link: shop.rangers.co.uk/policies/refund - policy .

Pre orders - All pre orders are in the process of being shipped and will be with customers by next week.

Personalisation - Please note if you have ordered personalised product, this can take up to 10 days for delivery due to the volume of orders being received.

International Shipping - If you are an international customer please note you will receive your shipping confirmation through our partner Global-e.

Shop Opening Hours - The stores current operating hours are 11am - 6pm. We will look to exchange this where possible.

Many Thanks for your patience and please bare with us.

WATP

Why would they make the Rangers version that price when the Castore version is £165?
If it's in the Garcia "range" then it doesn't necessarily mean it'll be waterproof like the rest. Guarantee it won't be £165 (more of a hopeful guarantee)

Since we're asking... who wants to grab me a grey/orange 1/4 zip in Large and an orange warm up in Large?

I'll pay postage of course and chuck £10 to Erskine as a thank you :p

I wouldn't be soo confident. They are on record as saying their replica will be in line with "normal" prices, which it is to a certain degree. This is their premium range with Rangers FC on it.
If it’s the Garcia hoodie with rangers logo then it will be £160 as that’s what that hoodie retails at.

Reactions: Zed
If it's in the Garcia "range" then it doesn't necessarily mean it'll be waterproof like the rest. Guarantee it won't be £165 (more of a hopeful guarantee)

Read the OP

Introducing the Rangers x Castore Limited Edition Garcia hoody. Made from Castore's unique waterproof fabric providing unrivalled comfort and quality, the perfect statement piece this season. Available exclusively at the Ibrox store. #BetterNeverStops

I would think £165 as its the waterproof Garcia, although the rangers hoody I got for £55 is very similar to the other castore hoodies that go for £105.

Seems a bit restrictive to have certain things only in store and not on-line. Especially as no fans are attending games so the vast majority of our fanbase will be nowhere near Ibrox for months.

If anything it should the the other way about! ALL products and merch should be available on-line.

If a product has our name on it, I want the accompanying crest to be ours, not the manufacturer's. It is all down to taste of course.
In fairness we seem to be getting the same premium material hoodie that retails for £160 and is forever selling out. Half price with money straight to our club, I think they're within their rights to utilise a large logo.

I think they have to change this "exclusively" in store policy for items.Before when the deal was signed with Castore the 2 head bummers were boasting about them being a top in class digitally based business and yet the online store has more or less been emptied.

There's many more bears that just can't go to the store but can shop online.
Get the full range online and keep us all happy.

Just to put it out there. There were no plans to release this top to the public, it has been release due to demand.

Keep that in mind when you moan about the cost.

Good point.

No one should be moaning about cost for this item anyway.

Anything Rangers-related in the premium Garcia range will be similarly priced as the normal Castore Garcia stuff.

Now, just need one of the other FF admin to buy me one and send it over!

I think it's a case of the shop also being low on stock and an empty store looks worse than an empty website.
Stock intended for online may now be redirected to Ibrox to cater for those who are queueing for hours.

People, including our own, continually underestimate our fan base.

Manchester is a perfect example.

As was the response when we were in the bottom tier which was newsworthy all across the globe except here in Scotland.

Any attempt to estimate the volume of merchandise that might be shifted to a support starved of the ability to buy their clubs product for years was always likely to be short of the response seen from Bears recently.

Likewise they probably wouldn't have envisaged the level of criminal damage to their product in the delivery process - lesson learned re packaging.

Even the major sports retailers would, in all probability, have underestimated the demand and struggled to cope.

That's not an excuse for Castore who have undeniably struggled and, yes, they could have communicated better but, hopefully, things will improve - there are enough positive stories out there to suggest that they will resolve the various issues and improve things going forward.

2 training tops arrived yesterday, ordered last week paid extra £1 for Royal Mail tracked. Got email this morning saying my items have been despatched ffs.

Really want this but £165... Appreciate that it has ridiculous 'tech' but I reckon most people on this occasion want it due to the look rather than it being waterproof.

Back