Castore - where's my stuff

Love the castore gear but im laughin at anyone cutting about in this

Too many “I’m alright jack” attitudes in here.

3,000 Bears missing out on their tops is unacceptable. In times like this a football top is an expensive outlay. It’s especially a shame for any kids missing out and any parents who have spent their hard earned cash in a time when many people are struggling.

Let’s hope it’s just teething problems given Castore have never dealt with such high demand before. They’ll need to compensate those who haven’t received theirs/have received damage goods. Otherwise it’s not a good first impression to make from our new brand.

I pre ordered on July 1st and received an email on the 31st saying it was being shipped with a Hermes tracking number. I still have no update and when I put the tracking number in to Hermes it says it's not been shipped to them yet. I am now seeing people in Canada etc are receiving theirs. I have contacted the SLO, concierge and castore via DM and still no reply. I am at the stage they can just forget it.

Oh, and I'm in ayrshire btw

Please someone tell me they're in as bad a position?
I'm the exact same mate.

These in-store exclusives are beginning to boil my piss.

Any chance of just throwing them up online?

(p.s. - I don’t want the hoody, but the website is weak on stock and badly needs refreshed).
This.

And as we are not attending games, a huge section of our fanbase will not be near Ibrox for months. Including me, as I live in the south of England

Makes no sense to have certain products only available at a physical store.

I assume the reason this will be an in store exclusive will be due to manufacturing volume being low for now. Low volume, high quality gear will entice numbers through the shop doors, its simple marketing. Come in for the hoody, pick up an extra pair of sliders or t-shirt that catch your eye. Stuff you wouldn't normally do online.

I also expect it will be £165.00 as per the normal Garcia hoody, why wouldn't it be? They have cheaper hoodys already available, but for fans wanting the Garcia quality they will pay the Garcia prices.

This is the hoody I wanted when I went in yesterday. Gutted they are releasing it today.

RE lack of online stock of training gear - this isn't just an online issue. They had next to no training gear at 12pm yesterday afternoon. They're not holding stock back to annoy the folk who can't get to the store, they physically don't have any more to sell.

This.

And as we are not attending games, a huge section of our fanbase will not be near Ibrox for months. Including me, as I live in the south of England

Agreed.

Global club, throw it up online.

There may be next to no stock, hence having it in store then makes a little bit more sense, as you can sell it out over a day, rather than 10 mins.

Was as desperate for this hoodie as I was for the home kit. If it is £165 then, in the words of Vince McMahon’s theme tune No Chance In Hell.

RE lack of online stock of training gear - this isn't just an online issue. They had next to no training gear at 12pm yesterday afternoon. They're not holding stock back to annoy the folk who can't get to the store, they physically don't have any more to sell.

Its not just training gear though. 3rd kit hasn’t even went online at all yet.

Having an in-store exclusive during a pandemic seems like total idiocy.

Encouraging anyone to go out and about for non-essentials, especially considering no-one is going to the games, seems beyond naive for a promotion strategy.

This.

I think this is a combination of trying to create a bit of buzz about the store as well as there being stock/logistical issues as we saw with the pre-orders - I like Castore but I’m not sure they have the mass production aspect down quite yet as a fairly new company.

Plenty of clubs do the flagship store exclusives -was in Stockholm and AIK do some cool gear that’s not available elsewhere (black out kits/tracksuits etc.) - i agree it’s not great for the wider fan base, but marketing-wise i think the guys running the show now have a decent handle on what they’re doing.

Elements of Elite have crept into this.

Stock issues shouldn't even be a thing - especially for core products like the home top!

Has nothing been learned??!
Totally unfair comment.

We've had over 100k strips supplied in about 4 months of a relationship? 6 at most?

This isnt how manufacturing works. You need to book slots in factories all over the world. Factor in that you need supplies of materials, you need the factories you work with to pass due diligence on quality etc and meet budgets internally to ensure you're profitable, I think what's been done has been nothing short of miraculous.

Next season is a different ball game.

Its not just training gear though. 3rd kit hasn’t even went online at all yet.
It's to get people through the door. They launched the home and away tops online so you can't fault them for trying to get their store numbers up with the 3rd kit. They have apparently stumped up £250k for the store - they need to justify that spend with numbers going through the doors & in-store exclusives does exactly that. Queues were massive all day yesterday, I waited 90 minutes to get in, so it clearly works.

Elements of Elite have crept into this.

Stock issues shouldn't even be a thing - especially for core products like the home top!

Has nothing been learned??!
It's absolutely nowhere near similar to elite. We've sold 100k replica tops inside 11 days, that's without getting into training gear and leisure wear.

Has anyone been to the shop yesterday or today. If so what were the queues like? Was thinking about heading up on Thursday as the kids will be back at school.

Was hoping the queues have died down.

Has anyone been to the shop yesterday or today. If so what were the queues like? Was thinking about heading up on Thursday as the kids will be back at school.

Doubt it as it's mostly adults in the queue

Ordered my home top on the 1st July and still haven’t received it. Sent 2 emails, one on Tuesday last week and one this morning after no reply to the 1st one.
Very disappointing customer service as the products they have for us are quality.

I am the same. Tried to be understanding. Emailed on Monday, no reply or acknowledgement. Pretty poor if you ask me. What the next step do we just keep hanging hope that we will eventually get one.

Was there yesterday and the queue went back to Argyle House waited an hour and a half to get in.

When we left the queue was still at Argyle House.

Having an in-store exclusive during a pandemic seems like total idiocy.

Encouraging anyone to go out and about for non-essentials, especially considering no-one is going to the games, seems beyond naive for a promotion strategy.

Get a life mate, all shops are open again ffs.

Said in another forum, I got the email yesterday do you want the top which will be delivered this week or your money back ... no voucher.... I'm fully expecting anything to happen this week at any time ... or maybe next week who knows .... I did reply but got the 48 business hour email

£170 for a hoodie :eek:

Not really into all the whether it’s waterproof or whatever, I’d just like a nice Castore / Rangers hoodie but for that money I’m out.

Back