Tonight’s Superscoreboard

5917f1e5ed026e954f5c4bb7363a3cd1.jpg

As much as I hate the scum I have to agree I don’t think he was ineligible as unpopular as that might be. To be ineligible you would have to be unregistered, self isolating doesn’t take you out the registers player list. The instruction to self isolate comes from the government not the football authorities.
Don’t know if anyone read the story about the boy down south who done the same and went back to work and infected a colleague he got charged with endangering public heath and sacked.
The thing that should be highlight and pushed is the complete %^*& up by the footballing authorities again by not having any rules for this before a ball was kicked. I can’t believe this wasn’t discussed at some point. Every club and player should have been aware of the repercussions of breaking those rules.
if he was suspended would he have allowed to play? he's been registered properly.

his registration isn't the issue here. he lied to be allowed to play.

I put it on for 5 minutes and the whole panel said the guys career is over and should never play for them again. Not a chance that would be said if it was eduoard.
Can you imagine if they go on to lose the league, this wee guys life would be at risk

So Bolingoli or whatever the daft is called has been fined by the police now but old deluded Shug will still insist he didn't break the rules

Going forward the precedent has been set..... imagine we have to play the scum at alt the knew camp, Couple of players pick up injuries all we have to do now is say someone went on a jolly to Spain, game gets called off for two weeks and we get a wee rest all in the name of public health and obviously everyone in the media supports us and tells everyone to move on !!!!
I got the distinct feeling from Jimmy Crankie’s red card speech that football would be halted if there was another breach.

All the more reason why we need to lead from the front this season.

They are government rules not rules covering football. Before a ball was kicked there should have been guidance in place, there’s no way it wasn’t brought up what if someone broke the rules and if it didn’t it’s very amateurish
Govt rules cover everyone, not just footballers.

thats it out now he'll be sacked by sellic or sold as soon as
im sure the same would be happening if it was their £50 million superstar :rolleyes:
He’ll probably be “the silly wee boy who nearly threw it all away, but has now screwed the nut and seen his value rocket” by morning.

Sky can’t be to happy with this ,is that more money we owe them for not fulfilling contract matches again.

It should be really straightforward. The scum’s employee, by his actions, has meant his team are unable to fulfil their next few fixtures. They should forfeit those games 0-3. Same goes for the sheep and any other club whose players or staff require a game to be cancelled due to flagrant violation of the rules. That would get the message across.

Bolingoli has been fined today by Police Scotland £480 for breaching quarantine rules, that means he should have been in quarantine and not played in the game, so celtc have indeed played an inelegible player as confirmed by his fine from Police Scotland.
You just wonder did anyone at the club know what he was doing hopefully it comes out someone high up Knew.

I get that but there are no rules covering Scottish football if you break the rules, he’s been fined I believe because he broke the law which are the rules that cover anyone but the governing body have nothing in place for a club/player that break them which is unbelievable.
It’s not unbelievable mate. It’s exactly what you would predict from Doncaster and his collection of merry arseholes.

Remember the clubs voted down their attempt to wrestle absolute power in relation to any emergency measures required due to C19 in the future.

They make it up to suit themselves at every turn. A clear set of rules would make that harder for them.

All singing from the same hymn sheet.

“I feel sorry for the club”

“You can’t punish the club”

“The club can’t put the players under lock and key”

So predictable.
In work if you contravene H&S regulations you are in the dock, the company are also up in court. The fact is you're their employee and they are responsible for you and your actions.

Last edited:
In work if you contravene H&S regulations you are in the dock, the company are also up in court. The fact is you're their employee and are responsible for you and your actions.
Of course it is, you say something on social media that's racist or sectarian then someone complains then you get your jotters, an employee being sacked by his employer.

Mark Wilson pushing that players barely know each other and wouldn't know what their team mates are up to. Somehow I get the feeling that had it been a Rangers player, this whole show would focus around how Gerrard can't run a club without knowing this stuff.

Yip, sheer coincidence that 8 Sheep players turned up at the same table in the same pub.

Obviously hardly knew each other and didn't know what their team mates were up to.

Try having a little think before you open your mouth and talk pish Wilson.

Deflector shields on

Turned it off eventually the selective narrative that are separate entity FC should be exempt from criticism/punishment was repeated non stop hardly surprising.

Hauling out Hugh Keevins as chief cheer leader/deflector sums up that mentally challenged infested show. He vehemently defended them to the hilt.

I won't bother going into Gordon Dalziel he's an absolute embarrassment with not one brain cell in him.

As for Mark Wilson he's a fucking horrible low life his comments about Sasa Papac tonight were an absolute disgrace.

The wee prick running the show clearly reads off a script and toes the party line for the duration.

Angela on there with a sobering story - us or them you don't want anyone suffering from that kind of illness - but she undermined her own point with her little addendum at the end: the individual player should be punished for his transgression, not the club.

This would be true if the player's actions only had an impact on his own team, or the business of his own club, but in this case Bolingoli's actions have far wider reaching consequences for both the viability of continuing the football season, and the well-being of all personnel involved. All players. All fans. All officials and club staff. Therefore, his employers have to be held accountable as they are ultimately responsible for his actions.

I wouldn't advocate points deductions, as that just smacks of rank profiteering by Killie/us/anyone else who would benefit, but there should be a severe financial penalty.

The mentally challenged that likes to use all the big words will definitely be on tonight. Laurie or something like that his name is a grade A tadger.
"Hello Hugh, I feel Mr Bolingoli has contaminated the Celtic family with his incomprehensible behaviour. This may do insurmountable damaged to our quest for 10 Scottish league world championships".

Cheers Laurie, call again.

Still cant get my head around that no one at Celtic knew he was away.

If I went on annual leave next week and was going to Arran I would be telling my boss just incase ferries got cancelled and I was stranded (or whatever).

Ignoring the Covid stuff, surely he would have told them he was going away and where... in case baggage handlers went on strike or anything stranded him there.

Why does any cunt expect radio clyde, as a partner of celtic, to openly hammer them on air and add pressure?

There was no chance they were ever going to be anything other than on-message. Not sure why Bears put themselves through the torture of listening to that mentally challenged broadcast when their sponsorship of the scum is there for all to see.

fucking mental.

Still cant get my head around that no one at Celtic knew he was away.

If I went on annual leave next week and was going to Arran I would be telling my boss just incase ferries got cancelled and I was stranded (or whatever).

Ignoring the Covid stuff, surely he would have told them he was going away and where... in case baggage handlers went on strike or anything stranded him there.

Rumours are they knew he was in Spain and was picked up and collected by a club official at the airport.

I get that but there are no rules covering Scottish football if you break the rules, he’s been fined I believe because he broke the law which are the rules that cover anyone but the governing body have nothing in place for a club/player that break them which is unbelievable.

Absolute negligence ONCE AGAIN by the SPFL.

This was always going to happen & they couldn’t even create a process for it.

Yip, sheer coincidence that 8 Sheep players turned up at the same table in the same pub.

Obviously hardly knew each other and didn't know what their team mates were up to.

Try having a little think before you open your mouth and talk pish Wilson.
So this moron went to Spain and never used Social Media for 2 Days? My ass and don’t forget this shower of shameless barstewards had a 6-1 defeat reversed because an ineligible player was on the pick for 3 minutes when it was already 6 effin 1

Back