Tonight’s Superscoreboard

Being an old guy I remember bits and pieces from years gone by. I’m sure I remember that Martin Buchan lost the captaincy of Manchester United after falling out with the club because he wanted to have possession of his Passport. If I remember correctly clubs used to hold passports as players, many being airheads, would turn up at airports for tours, European games without travel documentation. Presumably this is no longer a standard practice?

The 14 days is for the individual, someone has mentioned it it would be like u flying to Spain and coming home, you would have 14 days but your family u stay with would be ok to leave and there’s one of these air bridges between us and Iceland so travel is allowed so far.
Lets see if UEFA has the balls to come down on them.

The 14 days is for the individual, someone has mentioned it it would be like u flying to Spain and coming home, you would have 14 days but your family u stay with would be ok to leave and there’s one of these air bridges between us and Iceland so travel is allowed so far.

So he should be doing 14 days then.

The got a tie turned around for a player being illegible to play against them so they should at least be deducted the point they got against Killie at the very very least

whit the big debate on this is we have had moans nonstop about having the chance of fitbaw in this country once again only for two high profile teams reprobate players fuukin about as if they are untouchable in the current climate with a massive FUUK YOU to everyone.

CUUNTS.

Back