Tonight’s Superscoreboard

“The clubs can’t do anymore than they have done”, which is write their rules down on a bit of paper. And if one player disobeys the rules... what else can the club do? How can you punish the rest of the team (and club)?

That’s the opinion of the three panelist’s. I’m turning it off now.

Load of pish already.

If a player punches another player on the pitch it's a breach of the rules and he's sent off. His team are down to ten men. So we don't just punish the player, we punish the team. Keevins is a twisted old fucker. If I could be bothered I'd phone in myself, but I'd no doubt fall foul of the delay button.

It wisny shellick.. Burn the player, how can clubs control players etc etc

I only listened to hear what I expected. I'd never phone the cunts but someone should ask, being honest, would Rangers receive the same treatment?

“The clubs can’t do anymore than they have done”, which is write their rules down on a bit of paper. And if one player disobeys the rules... what else can the club do? How can you punish the rest of the team (and club)?

That’s the opinion of the three panelist’s. I’m turning it off now.

Just like they absolved Rangers in the tax case fiasco? Blame Whyte, the spivs, Green and David Murray but dont blame the club.

“Can’t punish the clubs” “can’t track a player 24/7”

If they were to make a daft post on social media the club are all over them like a rash to remove or edit it. I struggle to believe they wouldn’t know someone was in Spain.

It wisny shellick.. Burn the player, how can clubs control players etc etc

I only listened to hear what I expected. I'd never phone the cunts but someone should ask, being honest, would Rangers receive the same treatment?

Rangers charged for failing to control players.

I would like to win the league on the park not through debatable points deductions or a points per game basis. Perhaps players should hand in their passports until the Coronovirus restrictions are lifted. Durham on Talksport really putting the boot in to Celtic and Aberdeen.

How could the Lurgan bigot not know where is left back was all week?

Two different posters posted from different sources that they knew Pablo.

They may be wrong, but this mob have been outthe traps like a greyhound to isolate him & absolve themselves.

Something stinks.

Just like the SPFL debacle. Just like their behaviour towards child abuse.

It’s very clear what the party line is going to be.
fling Bolingoli under the bus and say the club have learned their lesson.

Back