Ryan Air Flight Schedule Malaga to Prestwick

I think in amongst a lot of the noise and theories here, a lot of people are missing the main point that should be focussed on (as usual with Celtic).

There will be a point where they knew he shouldn’t have been playing and rather than notify anyone, they have tried to cover it up.

Yes, this is the only issue here tbh.

What has been described as happening is the truth, where the half-truths enter is when it comes to when they found out he had a trip and what they did to declare it properly thereafter.

All the conspiracy stuff does is detract from hard questions like this being addressed.

Once Celtic do their internal investigation the information will be there for us all to see.
6a89af71edf9f3d8144652cc944ea029.jpeg

Do I believe Celtic knew he went to Spain? No.

Do I believe they played him knowing he had been in Spain? No.

Do I believe any of his team mates knew? No.

Do I believe Celtic were livid when they found out? Yes.

Do I believe Lennon was raging with the player and had a chat with him? Yes.

Do I believe Celtic then embarked on a damage limitation exercise? Maybe.

Do I believe the official timeline we are being told? Maybe.

Do I think the last two questions should face further scrutiny? Absolutely!

Perhaps one the teams that Celtic had eliminated, on a technicality, can ask UEFA to investigate? There’s no way anyone in the Scottish media or the Scottish Parliament will investigate.
I actually think that Jason Leitch would definetly be interested in this and would investigate.

Do I believe they played him knowing he had been in Spain? No.

Do I believe any of his team mates knew? No.

Do I believe Celtic were livid when they found out? Yes.

Do I believe Lennon was raging with the player and had a chat with him? Yes.

Do I believe Celtic then embarked on a damage limitation exercise? Maybe.

Do I believe the official timeline we are being told? Maybe.

Do I think the last two questions should face further scrutiny? Absolutely!

Do I like posts that are laid out like this? No.

If the police are in a legal position to issue him with a fine, surely they have the evidence of his movements.If this is the case, then is there a freedom of information route for other teams to go down.
Need to fill in a Border Force quarantine form on arrival back into the UK from Spain, so it shouldn't take Sherlock to verify his movements.

What is the official explanation for his going to Malaga for one night?

To visit family? A dying friend? Prong some Doris? Make a pilgrimage to Suvull?

It’d be nice to know.

Keevins last night “the Bolingoli story emerged at 10pm Monday night” utter, agenda driven nonsense.

They are at it and in full cover up mode.

Might be getting ahead of myself here but
If Bolingo flew Ryan Air he flew out Monday. If he returned on Ryan he didn't get back until Thursday.
That means no football until the 20th which would explain the filth lying about his 24 hour trip and disqualify them from the Champions League.
Am I wrong?
GCDORtS.jpg
Its only ryanair that fly in and out of prestwick

My mate used to work for the SFA when it was reasonably well run. He said quite a few times that teams playing in Europe normally ask for their players passports at the start of the season. It seems some used to turn up at the hotel they were staying in before travelling with no passport. Also quite a few have turned up at an airport with their families not realising they needed a passport to fly.
So read into that what you will.
l.o_Oo_Oo_O
Isn't there something in your passport about it being the property of the issuing government so it cant be used to secure debts and the like? Maybe that makes it difficult to hold the passport of a foreign national?

check cctv at Glasgow airport

this should be getting asked right now to confirm

a member of parliament should raise this and ask for proof from Celtic and the authorities that this actually the case

any journo out there with access to sturgeons daily briefing could ask her to get to the bottom of it as it’s not going away

reycivik should ask for proof from UEFA before their tie

spread the word guys

if Celtic are lying they will get hammered and maybe demoted out of the league
Haha . Dream on

It would take literally five mins to book a flight himself and within seconds he could order an Uber for the two journeys to and from the airport. He would’ve been wearing a mask so the drivers wouldn’t have recognised him and if he was talking to another club then it makes sense he didn’t tell anyone.
I see what your saying, but if you know how most modern footballers work, they genuinely don’t do anything for themselves. They would know how to do all these things but they don’t actually do any of that themselves.

he was recognisable enough on the plane according to the paper, and wasn’t trying to hide either by the looks of it.
All I’m saying is, there’s far more than meets the eye. That club and their manager is lying through their teeth about this. They knew what went down. They know what’s at stake also if it comes out they have lied.

I wouldn’t believe anything that club tells anyone anyway, no matter what the story is, but when they’ve been caught and their player has been caught flouting the rules, they need to keep it Schtum

This is going to be a horrible season - one of our players will probably do the same at some point either through stupidity or confusion on the ever changing rules. Feels like close on ten years since we just had normal football games with discussions around football related incidents.

Don’t think we’re getting the full story here, but as a few have already said, can’t see them knowing and playing him and equally can’t believe they’ve given their players 4 days off a week into the season.

Most likely has a bit on the side and away over to see her and thought he’d get away with it.

Especially with him coming on with only 3 minutes to go in the game. It makes no sense for them to know and then do that.

I see what your saying, but if you know how most modern footballers work, they genuinely don’t do anything for themselves. They would know how to do all these things but they don’t actually do any of that themselves.

he was recognisable enough on the plane according to the paper, and wasn’t trying to hide either by the looks of it.
All I’m saying is, there’s far more than meets the eye. That club and their manager is lying through their teeth about this. They knew what went down. They know what’s at stake also if it comes out they have lied.

I wouldn’t believe anything that club tells anyone anyway, no matter what the story is, but when they’ve been caught and their player has been caught flouting the rules, they need to keep it Schtum
My point is though mate is I have no doubt that club cover up plenty of things, but I struggle to understand this particular theory that they knew he was in Spain and have tried to keep it hidden.

Everyone knows the dangers with coronavirus, so there’s no way in hell they’d have allowed someone possibly infected with it into their training ground. If it was Edouard or another important player I could maybe believe it as they’d be desperate for them to play on the Sunday, but Bolingoli is a diddy and they could easily have made up a story that he was injured when really they were keeping him away from everyone.

I believe they knew well before that call the managers had with Jason Leitch but not before the game on Sunday. I hope I’m wrong and it all comes out but can’t see it.

I thought Lennon was concealing something during the interview.

They need to stay in the Champions League at all costs. How could they risk covering up his return date if he was on a scheduled flight? Did he come back by private jet?

If not his return date then what are they covering up?

No chance imo he returned Thursday and I actually don’t believe Celtic knew either. Why would they bother playing him for 10 minutes, he’s shite, he’d of been left out altogether. Makes zero sense to risk all this coming out if they knew for the sake of 10 minutes.
If they think he is so shite why have him in the squad? Why bring him on when the tie is delicately poised?

That makes no sense and can’t be right. Say you arrive in Glasgow from Spain in the mid to late afternoon. You can’t be free to mingle for the rest of the evening because your quarantine doesn’t start until the next day. Fake news I’d say.
I meant that you must isolate but the clock starts the following full day u are home, I’m isolating for 14 days as I returned from Spain recently

Daily Record reporting the following:-

Bolingoli, 25, flew from Prestwick to Malaga on
August 3 for one night before returning to Scotland on August 4.

Apparently it was a Celtic fan that took photos of him on the plane when they landed in Malaga.

Of course, there is a chance he may have returned to Glasgow via Ryanair or a different carrier? More so because it was just 'one day' so perhaps had to book separate flights to suit times instead of the return trip with same carrier/airport?

EDIT - Found this

FR2608
Ryanair
AGPMalagaGLAGlasgowTue, 4 August17:25
Scheduled 17:20
19:29
Scheduled 19:40
Arrived

Who takes a case going somewhere for a Day Trip??

If he wanted to fly incognito on Ryan Air, surely he'd have worn a Sellick tap ?

Reactions: wpj
In theory he has potentially infected the whole Sellick first team and management. If I were their Euro opposition I'd be pointing this out to UEFA.

I meant that you must isolate but the clock starts the following full day u are home, I’m isolating for 14 days as I returned from Spain recently

Fair enough mate. To be honest, it’s not Boligoli I’m interested in. It’s more the rest of their squad. Surely they should ALL be in self-isolation. No training. Nothing. Same with the Sheep. If they’ve been in contact don’t they have to self-isolate as well? Especially the Sheep, given the positive tests results. Not sure about the Dhims though.

I hate everything about them but if NL or anyone else in power at Celtic knew he had went to Spain then there is no way they would have risked anything by bringing him on as a sub in the 87th minute.

For the 1st time I can recall about anything they have publicly apologised and threw the player under a bus which would suggest they were generally caught out by this.

I hope I’m wrong but I think the player is 100% to blame for this and for once there is no “cover up”.
I agree with you, but I think they're covering up how long he was away for and trying to mitigate the damage.

It can’t be done.

FOI does not extend much further than publicly funded bodies.

Not forgetting that it would be illegal to release the personal details of passengers without their consent.
SNP has suspended FOI requests due to covid. They don’t do scrutiny.

In response to your opening point, this is a club that has been on an unprecedented (for them) damage limitation / spin control since the story broke, so its rather naïve of anyone to take anything that they say as being remotely truthful. This is a club that lies, cheats and deflects at every opportunity so investing any faith in them is a foolish position to take. Thereafter, all else falls apart.
As noted by other posters, the Lurgan Bigot’s body language, the shoehorning of Keevins onto radio at short notice, the manipulation of both questions and responses since the story broke, the lines being fed to media lapdogs are all indicative of an organisation desperately attempting to try and control the narrative as best they can. They clearly have an underlying reason for doing so.

When you come back from Spain,the protocol states that you go straight home and stay there for the 14 days.You don’t take a taxi or use public transport.
I am sure the “investigation“ will determine all the details of his trip.
Maybe.

There really should be something stopping this internal investigation shit. They shouldn’t be calling the shots, never mind be allowed to look like they’re calling the shots.
You need to ask yourself the question ,would we or any other club be allowed such an internal investigation that had any credibility.

Back to “marking your own homework”

It’s a case of them finding out the facts they want to find to make them look good and avoid any potential consequences .

The fact Lennon sat in on Jason Leitch’s Coronavirus zoom call and admitted he already knew about Bollingolidays trip but never cracked a light has been airbrushed, they were obviously trying their hardest to bury it completely but are now on damage limitation mode.
I’d like to think we’d act in the same way if one of our players snuck out the country.

No point in admitting it until you’re caught.

Daily Record reporting the following:-

Bolingoli, 25, flew from Prestwick to Malaga on
August 3 for one night before returning to Scotland on August 4.

Apparently it was a Celtic fan that took photos of him on the plane when they landed in Malaga.

Of course, there is a chance he may have returned to Glasgow via Ryanair or a different carrier? More so because it was just 'one day' so perhaps had to book separate flights to suit times instead of the return trip with same carrier/airport?

EDIT - Found this

FR2608
Ryanair
AGPMalagaGLAGlasgowTue, 4 August17:25
Scheduled 17:20
19:29
Scheduled 19:40
Arrived
Boli wasn't "snapped by a football fan then"! :rolleyes:

Who would go to Spain for just 1 night you ask??
A person who has had the club on screaming, what are you doing! Get back home immediately. Notice his gharish shorts on arrival at Málaga, was his return more clandestine with an official and car collecting him at the other end?

This is where I'm at - he flew over, his club got wind of it and went absolutely nuts, he hurries back home on the next flight with his ears ringing, and the rest is history.

i think it all comes down to of hes sacked or not. if they dont sack him then they are covering something up in my opinion becos this is sackable. i think they cant sack him becos he will then turn round and say so and so at celtic knew a was there making it even worse for the club. so for me its all about if hes sacked or not to see whos telling the truth

Back