Ryan Air Flight Schedule Malaga to Prestwick

Edweird

Might be getting ahead of myself here but
If Bolingo flew Ryan Air he flew out Monday. If he returned on Ryan he didn't get back until Thursday.
That means no football until the 20th which would explain the filth lying about his 24 hour trip and disqualify them from the Champions League.
Am I wrong?
GCDORtS.jpg

If Bolingo flew Ryan Air he flew out Monday. If he returned on Ryan he didn't get back until Thursday.
That means no football until the 20th which would explain the filth lying about his 24 hour trip and disqualify them from the Champions League.
Am I wrong?
GCDORtS.jpg

Whilst I find it a bit strange that you are looking at flight schedules at 4am in the morning, you may just have a point!

I am sure the (latest) Celtic far reaching internal investigation will get to the bottom of it.

Am I wrong?
GCDORtS.jpg

@clubdeckcharlie seemed to be all over this story.

Any idea of the travel itinerary of the 'rogue'?

Am I wrong?
GCDORtS.jpg

It would literally take a half decent journo a few hours to find out what, when, who etc. But I wouldn't hold your breath. I also find it hilarious how wee Lee the rat boy can do no wrong in anyones eyes but Bolingoli is getting flung under the bus, shite buy anyone?

Whilst I find it a bit strange that you are looking at flight schedules at 4am in the morning, you may just have a point!

I am sure the (latest) Celtic far reaching internal investigation will get to the bottom of it.
There really should be something stopping this internal investigation shit. They shouldn’t be calling the shots, never mind be allowed to look like they’re calling the shots.

I think they fly to Glasgow airport as well so he might have returned to there. I hope we get proof that a club car picked him up.

Someone with links the the club should forward them this. If it's true then we should be asking the SFA/SPFL/UEFA why this is going unpunished?

I think they fly to Glasgow airport as well so he might have returned to there. I hope we get proof that a club car picked him up.

Daily Record reporting the following:-

Bolingoli, 25, flew from Prestwick to Malaga on
August 3 for one night before returning to Scotland on August 4.

Apparently it was a Celtic fan that took photos of him on the plane when they landed in Malaga.

Of course, there is a chance he may have returned to Glasgow via Ryanair or a different carrier? More so because it was just 'one day' so perhaps had to book separate flights to suit times instead of the return trip with same carrier/airport?

EDIT - Found this

FR2608
Ryanair
AGPMalagaGLAGlasgowTue, 4 August17:25
Scheduled 17:20
19:29
Scheduled 19:40
Arrived

Apparently it was a Celtic fan that took photos of him on the plane when they landed in Malaga.

Of course, there is a chance he may have returned to Glasgow via Ryanair or a different carrier? More so because it was just 'one day' so perhaps had to book separate flights to suit times instead of the return trip with same carrier/airport?

EDIT - Found this

FR2608
Ryanair
Arrived

check cctv at Glasgow airport

this should be getting asked right now to confirm

a member of parliament should raise this and ask for proof from Celtic and the authorities that this actually the case

any journo out there with access to sturgeons daily briefing could ask her to get to the bottom of it as it’s not going away

reycivik should ask for proof from UEFA before their tie

spread the word guys

if Celtic are lying they will get hammered and maybe demoted out of the league

EDIT - Found this

FR2608
Ryanair
Arrived
Crazy, who would go to Spain for one night, all that faffing about in airports especially now, something doesn’t add up with all of this

Questions should be asked of government

how did this come out?

was it the government who checked after boli played Sunday?

when and how did Lennon find out ?

the government need to publish the information on cctv etc

the Iceland team should be asking UEFA to confirm this

we should help them

I hate everything about them but if NL or anyone else in power at Celtic knew he had went to Spain then there is no way they would have risked anything by bringing him on as a sub in the 87th minute.

For the 1st time I can recall about anything they have publicly apologised and threw the player under a bus which would suggest they were generally caught out by this.

I hope I’m wrong but I think the player is 100% to blame for this and for once there is no “cover up”.

I hate everything about them but if NL or anyone else in power at Celtic knew he had went to Spain then there is no way they would have risked anything by bringing him on as a sub in the 87th minute.

For the 1st time I can recall about anything they have publicly apologised and threw the player under a bus which would suggest they were generally caught out by this.

I hope I’m wrong but I think the player is 100% to blame for this and for once there is no “cover up”.

especially for the player involved, if it was a key player like Edouard I could maybe see it but for a squad player it’s not worth the hassle.

The lack of detail suggests to me that the dates of Bolingoli's trip to Spain and his return to training would make Celtic ineligible to play the CL qualifier.

That no one from the media, to the football authorities to the Scottish Government sought clarification on this and made it public knowledge is strange in itself: this is a public health issue, a serious public health issue.

I dont think anyone is saying TLB knew when he put him on. Folk are saying that they have lied about how long he was away for. He came back on the Thursday, no doubt about it

You almost want them to qualify for the Champions League group stage before being found out and THEN kicked out and replaced by FC Rekykavik

My initial thought was that the player had gone for one day to speak to another club.

Then it struck me..... who the fcuk else would want him?

So I am going with my second thought. He was down in Malaga buying a stack of duty free cigarettes.

I tend to agree with you on this, although given their attributes for spin then you can't fail to distrust them. I think the boy is just a total fanny and someone who thinks he can do anything. Even if that is flouting the rules.

Even if the truth is being told (as others have said there is something not adding up about this), if Bolingoli didn't return until Tuesday 4th then his first day of quarantine should have been the day after leaving the High risk Country, i.e. the Wednesday therefore his quarantine does not finish until the clock strikes into Thursday 20th.

When did he first come into contact with teammates after not going into quarantine? I might be wrong but surely all teammates he came into contact with should also now be in 14 days quarantine from the point of contact due to the risk.

No chance imo he returned Thursday and I actually don’t believe Celtic knew either. Why would they bother playing him for 10 minutes, he’s shite, he’d of been left out altogether. Makes zero sense to risk all this coming out if they knew for the sake of 10 minutes.

There really should be something stopping this internal investigation shit. They shouldn’t be calling the shots, never mind be allowed to look like they’re calling the shots.
The folk who have it their power to do something will do bugger all, and let the bheasts run the show. The football authorities are not fit for purpose. Haven’t been for a long long time. The folk at the top need removed and the chain of command with its rules and terms needing a total overhaul.
We all know it, and so now will a lot of smaller clubs, but nothing will change. Sometimes I think it’s akin to trying to topple a third world dictator.

Celtic could just ask the player why he went away for the day and didn't mention it to anyone. They then should release the players version of events to end any speculation. Its really that easy.

check cctv at Glasgow airport

this should be getting asked right now to confirm

a member of parliament should raise this and ask for proof from Celtic and the authorities that this actually the case

any journo out there with access to sturgeons daily briefing could ask her to get to the bottom of it as it’s not going away

reycivik should ask for proof from UEFA before their tie

spread the word guys

if Celtic are lying they will get hammered and maybe demoted out of the league

You would certainly like to think so but we all know that won't happen.

Back