Ryan Air Flight Schedule Malaga to Prestwick

You have to think the story is watertight and true otherwise a budding investigative journalist might just stumble upon one of the biggest cover up stories ever apart from the obvious one they have.

Might be getting ahead of myself here but
If Bolingo flew Ryan Air he flew out Monday. If he returned on Ryan he didn't get back until Thursday.
That means no football until the 20th which would explain the filth lying about his 24 hour trip and disqualify them from the Champions League.
Am I wrong?
GCDORtS.jpg

Did he definitely fly back to Prestwick?

That's the key here.

There's flights back from Malaga to Glasgow as well, which would tie in with the timescale Lennon is running with.

If it can be proved that he flew back to Prestwick, then they are up shit creek.

I've got serious doubts though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think anyone is saying TLB knew when he put him on. Folk are saying that they have lied about how long he was away for. He came back on the Thursday, no doubt about it

You almost want them to qualify for the Champions League group stage before being found out and THEN kicked out and replaced by FC Rekykavik
How do you know he came back on the Thursday?

My mate used to work for the SFA when it was reasonably well run. He said quite a few times that teams playing in Europe normally ask for their players passports at the start of the season. It seems some used to turn up at the hotel they were staying in before travelling with no passport. Also quite a few have turned up at an airport with their families not realising they needed a passport to fly.
So read into that what you will.
l.o_Oo_Oo_O

Did he definitely fly back to Prestwick?

That's the key here.

There's flights back from Malaga to Glasgow as well, which would tie in with the timescale Lennon is running with.

If it can be proved that he flew back to Prestwick, then they are up shit creek.

I've got my doubts though.
The Malaga glasgow easyjet flight on Tuesday night will be the one they say he used. It would have to be proved he flew back to prestwick.

Tbh, can't see one of their 1st team squad being away for 4 days in the week building up to a league game.
I can’t see the mentally challengeds being aware he was away, though I know some people are convinced they must have. Everyone is aware of the dangers of COVID by now, are we really expecting them to be comfortable allowing him straight back into Lennoxtown and then staying in a hotel for the Kilmarnock game?

If they’d known he was away there’s no chance he’d have been in that squad. He’s woeful anyway and hardly a miss.

Anyone who knows footballers, and especially ones who come from foreign lands, generally know that they don’t do anything for themselves. They get their bills paid for them, they have people looking after their shopping and then heir homes and cars. Even buying clothes, they have people doing that for them as well, and it’s all down the the player liaison officers at clubs. Their job is to deal with these players daily lives.
Don’t tell me for one minute that someone at Celtic football club didn’t know he went to Spain for a trip, regardless of how long it was. They knew alright. Chances are they booked the flights for him, or the PLO did, and would have arranged to pick him up and drop him off.
a player on a big contract like his and Celtic don’t know he’s on a jolly to Spain? Big insurance issues there for club and player. What happens if he dies in a plane crash? Celtic claim money back on insurance for his contract? They won’t be able to if they didn’t know about it! He breaks his leg on a water ski abroad? Insurance claim for injury? Not a chance if they didn’t know about it.

of course they knew. It would be highly irresponsible if they didn’t know.
They have already set the narrative that they didn’t and everyone buys it and no one bats an eyelid. They have a faux rage about it all, then a few days later it’s all forgotten about because something else will pop up to take the glare off them.

Usual for this manky mob.
Don’t believe the hype, they knew alright.

During this pandemic do you not need to get forms completed going into Spain and upon return to the UK by providing personal details etc?

I’m sure I’ve seen on TV enhanced info must be given by travellers

This whole episode has a stench about it and I’m not buying the one day jolly

If the team had 4 days off why would he travel back on the Tuesday ?

I can’t see the mentally challengeds being aware he was away, though I know some people are convinced they must have. Everyone is aware of the dangers of COVID by now, are we really expecting them to be comfortable allowing him straight back into Lennoxtown and then staying in a hotel for the Kilmarnock game?

If they’d known he was away there’s no chance he’d have been in that squad. He’s woeful anyway and hardly a miss.

I agree.

During this pandemic do you not need to get forms completed going into Spain and upon return to the UK by providing personal details etc?

But they never had 4 days off.

They had 2 days off, after a hard training week and a game.

That's exactly what Lennon said yesterday.

No club gives their players 4 days off in the week building up to a weekend game.

There's a few mentally challenged like conspiracies flying about on here mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes you have to fill in online forms going and coming back but it only takes 10 minutes for each form.

Anyone who knows footballers, and especially ones who come from foreign lands, generally know that they don’t do anything for themselves. They get their bills paid for them, they have people looking after their shopping and then heir homes and cars. Even buying clothes, they have people doing that for them as well, and it’s all down the the player liaison officers at clubs. Their job is to deal with these players daily lives.
Don’t tell me for one minute that someone at Celtic football club didn’t know he went to Spain for a trip, regardless of how long it was. They knew alright. Chances are they booked the flights for him, or the PLO did, and would have arranged to pick him up and drop him off.
a player on a big contract like his and Celtic don’t know he’s on a jolly to Spain? Big insurance issues there for club and player. What happens if he dies in a plane crash? Celtic claim money back on insurance for his contract? They won’t be able to if they didn’t know about it! He breaks his leg on a water ski abroad? Insurance claim for injury? Not a chance if they didn’t know about it.

of course they knew. It would be highly irresponsible if they didn’t know.
They have already set the narrative that they didn’t and everyone buys it and no one bats an eyelid. They have a faux rage about it all, then a few days later it’s all forgotten about because something else will pop up to take the glare off them.

Usual for this manky mob.
Don’t believe the hype, they knew alright.
It would take literally five mins to book a flight himself and within seconds he could order an Uber for the two journeys to and from the airport. He would’ve been wearing a mask so the drivers wouldn’t have recognised him and if he was talking to another club then it makes sense he didn’t tell anyone.

Who would go to Spain for just 1 night you ask??
A person who has had the club on screaming, what are you doing! Get back home immediately. Notice his gharish shorts on arrival at Málaga, was his return more clandestine with an official and car collecting him at the other end?
Sorry mate but that theory is absolutely mental. You think they’ve allowed him straight back into the training ground after being on a flight and in a virus hotspot like Spain? Not only that, but then stay in a hotel with him? If it was a conspiracy they’d have kept him as far away as possible and made up that he had a knock. As I say he’s not an important player for them so I’m struggling to understand why they’d bother with what some folk are suggesting.

I am flying back to the UK today and had to fill in a UK government form, an EasyJet form and a Glasgow Airport form all asking for full details of dates travelled and where I’ve been.

shouldn’t be too difficult for the authorities to prove his exact movements and dates of travel.

Last edited:
Don’t think we’re getting the full story here, but as a few have already said, can’t see them knowing and playing him and equally can’t believe they’ve given their players 4 days off a week into the season.

Most likely has a bit on the side and away over to see her and thought he’d get away with it.

So Bolingoli broke the rules, as did Griffiths which they tried to hush up before coming clean and also a potential 2 being investigated for breaking protocols if their fans are to be believed.

Sorry mate but that theory is absolutely mental. You think they’ve allowed him straight back into the training ground after being on a flight and in a virus hotspot like Spain? Not only that, but then stay in a hotel with him? If it was a conspiracy they’d have kept him as far away as possible and made up that he had a knock. As I say he’s not an important player for them so I’m struggling to understand why they’d bother with what some folk are suggesting.
Only takes 1 question at his press conference though. A question not asked

Might be getting ahead of myself here but
If Bolingo flew Ryan Air he flew out Monday. If he returned on Ryan he didn't get back until Thursday.
That means no football until the 20th which would explain the filth lying about his 24 hour trip and disqualify them from the Champions League.
Am I wrong?
GCDORtS.jpg
He could have gone via London

As others have said, there is no way he misses training and then gets included in the match day squad never mind gets minutes. The pressure should be on why Griffiths hasn’t been pulled up for his actions as well and why their club is allowing a feeling of “we’ll do whatever we like” amongst their playing squad.

I hate everything about them but if NL or anyone else in power at Celtic knew he had went to Spain then there is no way they would have risked anything by bringing him on as a sub in the 87th minute.

For the 1st time I can recall about anything they have publicly apologised and threw the player under a bus which would suggest they were generally caught out by this.

I hope I’m wrong but I think the player is 100% to blame for this and for once there is no “cover up”.

For me this is exactly why they acted so fast, to stop people digging further and uncovering more facts about the who, wheres and when.

Questions should be asked of government

how did this come out?

was it the government who checked after boli played Sunday?

when and how did Lennon find out ?

the government need to publish the information on cctv etc

the Iceland team should be asking UEFA to confirm this

we should help them
If the police are in a legal position to issue him with a fine, surely they have the evidence of his movements.If this is the case, then is there a freedom of information route for other teams to go down.

Having just watched TLB’s press conference/interview on BBC Breakfast, Lennon is consistently looking downwards and to his left, whilst formulating his response to questions . . .displaying one of the classic tell tale signs of lying when under pressure.

Only takes 1 question at his press conference though. A question not asked
TLB brought it up and he said they didn’t understand it, and then asked if he was talking to another club for that club to come forward to them.

There is no way they’ve let someone potentially carrying coronavirus into the training ground and then stay in a hotel with that same person. It’s moonhowling tbh.

I think in amongst a lot of the noise and theories here, a lot of people are missing the main point that should be focussed on (as usual with Celtic).

There will be a point where they knew he shouldn’t have been playing and rather than notify anyone, they have tried to cover it up.

Like every other negative incident surrounding they scumbags, we aren’t getting anywhere near the full story here.

Are we to believe that random bears on the internet knew on Sunday afternoon that he had been in Malaga yet not a single person at the filth knew, including any of his teammates.

I hope the board are dedicating all resources to flagging this to the appropriate authorities and getting their qualifier cancelled and them out of the the champions league. As an earlier poster said, this could be the difference of 20 million and losing Edouard for them.

Do players still share a room when in overnighters prior to games?

If so who shared a room with this prick at Seamill or wherever it was the night before the Killie game?

Every airport has CCTV all around the inside and outside. Border agency will be recording entry into the U.K. Airlines will have ticket details or private planes will have passenger manifests recorded.

It is so easy to prove the story one way or the other.

personally I believe nothing about their version of there and back in 2 days.

Every airport has CCTV all around the inside and outside. Border agency will be recording entry into the U.K. Airlines will have ticket details or private planes will have passenger manifests recorded.

It is so easy to prove the story one way or the other.

personally I believe nothing about their version of there and back in 2 days.
As is often the case, its not the initial crime that gets you, but the cover up.Ask President Nixon.

Back