Castore - where's my stuff

My order from 1 August still showing as “unfulfilled”.

No way of contacting Castore so it’s a complete lottery if it actually turns up.

Shipping delays I can understand but the lack of communication is an embarrassment for Castore.

How much did they have left and what size did it go up to? Also anybody else who was there today, was there many of the black 3rd kit left?

At 4pm yesterday they had about 30 left split between navy & black. The biggest size they had left was large.

Seemed to be lots of stock of the 3rd kit, not sure what sizes.

Everything else, t-shirts, training gear, seemed low in stock for large & above, predominantly small & medium left.

still no sign of my pre order top, or email to confirm shipment.

no communication from them either to the email I’ve sent, even though it’s now out with the response time they said in the auto email to mine.

got the training kit I ordered after it, which was a smoother transaction, but really frustrated with the delay in the original order, as well as the lack of communication now.

there was absolutely no point in me pre ordering the kit, as I could have walked to the shop or ordered it after launch and received it quicker that this.

Pre-ordered home tops & recently ordered white away tops have started landing in Australia & New Zealand in the past day or so!!!

(I havent got my pre-ordered home top yet, due into Perth Australia around 19th August according to DHL tracking)

So its really a hit and a miss

EDIT - just checked my tracking and item has landed in sorting office in Perth Australia, but is currently on 'HOLD' - which I assume means customs might have pulled it?

Ordered 3 tops for my son in Australia on the first of July. Got confirmation on 2nd August that the strips were being prepared for dispatch with a DHL reference number. Checked on the 5th after seeing on here that there were some issues and the number is not known to DHL. Wrote to Castore on the 5th then redirected mail to another of their email addresses. Checked my Castore account online on the 8th and there is no record of me having bought anything. So wrote to them on the 8th.
Still no reply.
What is the state with anyone else as I am thinking of cancelling the order getting my money back on my card and buying from another source.
I still haven't received my 3 tops, I'm in North Ayrshire. Recieved an email last Wed saying I would receive a £25 gift card as compensation and my order would be dispatched within 3 working days, still nothing. Emailed concierge@castore.co.uk and to be fair they responded pretty quickly, but basically said it will be dispatched at some point this week. The full experience hasn't been good at all.

Ready to spend at least a couple hundred quid on the home top and training gear but can’t get anything I want online and not queuing for the shop if stock is low. There must be loads of people in the same position Ready to spend money which will in turn benefit the club and castore. I know it’s been exceptionally busy both online and in store but really hope stock levels eventually improve.

I still haven't received my 3 tops, I'm in North Ayrshire. Recieved an email last Wed saying I would receive a £25 gift card as compensation and my order would be dispatched within 3 working days, still nothing. Emailed concierge@castore.co.uk and to be fair they responded pretty quickly, but basically said it will be dispatched at some point this week. The full experience hasn't been good at all.

They’ve still never replied to me. The experience has been not been good at all. They took my money six weeks ago and I haven’t heard from them since.

I assume folk did see the update the SLO posted last week?

yeah and it means nothing, why is the SLO putting that out ? How about the company communication actually working and guving People an update.

im sick of the high and mighty thinking we should just wait in complete darkness. No one if they had ordered something from Amazon etc and paid for it over 6 weeks ago would accept this situation.

Ive spent a bit and received almost all of it.

Still awaiting any movement on navy training gear. Unfulfilled in my account.

And some of it is now showing as ‘in stock’ online once again.

I’m patient enough to wait I have no problem with that,I would just like to know they have my order and it will be despatched as soon as possible.
Surely that’s an email everybody should get automatically .

I’m patient enough to wait I have no problem with that,I would just like to know they have my order and it will be despatched as soon as possible.
Surely that’s an email everybody should get automatically .

They might think you have it already ...

yeah and it means nothing, why is the SLO putting that out ? How about the company communication actually working and guving People an update.

im sick of the high and mighty thinking we should just wait in complete darkness. No one if they had ordered something from Amazon etc and paid for it over 6 weeks ago would accept this situation.

The call on this board last week was for Greg to put something out so there was an update. He did and folk are on his back about it now. He can’t win. He has no control over the situation.

I get that for a small percentage of people their transaction hasn’t been great but I’m not sure what else @Greg Marshall can do.

I suppose these are the sort of issues that arise when you've got a small company trying to go big. Hopefully everyone gets sorted this week.

I personally would be willing to give them the benefit of the doubt given the amount of sabotage that has been going on by Hermes workers. Not that their response has been great but they probably didn't realise quite how obsessed some of our rivals are and hadn't factored in that so many shirts would be damaged by their courier company.

See if you want to buy a top at £170 (that's fair price for material) then let folk buy it.. so stop moaning ffs
If it's too exspensive for you don't buy,
You are not the market for this item...

I think I'll treat myself to either this one or one the navy Garcia ones from castore... Look amazing and waterproof too

The call on this board last week was for Greg to put something out so there was an update. He did and folk are on his back about it now. He can’t win. He has no control over the situation.

I get that for a small percentage of people their transaction hasn’t been great but I’m not sure what else @Greg Marshall can do.

that’s my job mate. You do what you think it’s right because I’ll be criticised regardless

I really don't know why Castore emailed some of us last week saying the orders would be despatched 'within the next 3 working days to arrive early next week.' If that wasn't realistic and achievable why say so? Still no movement on my order from 1st July, no digital voucher, nada. I really am beginning to think I have just donated £120.

Feel for everyone that’s been waiting, by many accounts the customer service channels are non existent.

that’s my job mate. You do what you think it’s right because I’ll be criticised regardless

Are Rangers enquiring about the non-existent customer communication from Castore?

How can people be getting strips ordered 4 days ago and other people waiting since 1st July?

The club need to do more IMO. This has descended into a farce.

There is no chance of the orders being done by 15th August yet the blue pound is still being milked.

Nothing here, ordered the bairn’s strip on day one and other than an email, with a £25 voucher albeit, not a thing.

I can cope with that, but it’s hard to explain to the kids when they are expecting their new tops.

Nothing here, ordered the bairn’s strip on day one and other than an email, with a £25 voucher albeit, not a thing.

I can cope with that, but it’s hard to explain to the kids when they are expecting their new tops.
At least you got a voucher through! I've had absolutely nothing since preorder.

Pre-ordered on the 1st and had nothing, no emails with £25 vouchers or a reply. Has anyone managed to cancel the pre-ordered stuff?

Delighted with the quality of the items ive had so far.

Now not happy to see the training wear im waiting for unfulfilled in myaccount yet items from the order are showing in stock and taking more orders for them.

If I had done one massive order instead of several free delivery ones I reckon I’d still be waiting for everything.

Are Rangers enquiring about the non-existent customer communication from Castore?

How can people be getting strips ordered 4 days ago and other people waiting since 1st July?

The club need to do more IMO. This has descended into a farce.

There is no chance of the orders being done by 15th August yet the blue pound is still being milked.
This is it, people would be a lot more understanding if we had anything even remotely close to acceptable comms

You always read the comments on a thread like this....the guys that are still in the honeymoon period, they lash out at any criticism of Castore.

It's like when we buy a dud player and the same people refuse to accept he's pish.

You always read the comments on a thread like this....the guys that are still in the honeymoon period, they lash out at any criticism of Castore.

It's like when we buy a dud player and the same people refuse to accept he's pish.
A bit of perspective wouldn't go amiss from hysterical people like yourself.

Castore have had months to manufacture merchandise. It usually takes over a year in normal circumstances, never mind in the midst of a global pandemic.

It’s not really though. Some folk are saying they’ve been waiting since 1st July but Castore said that because of the previous contractnothing could be dispatched til 1st August. I get people are annoyed about the lack of response but at the moment things are only 11days late not six weeks. And I think getting goods from the UK to anywhere else in the world at this time is taking a bit longer so parcels just starting to arrive in the US and Australia is not bad going.

They do have to improve their customer communications but tbf their mailbox must be stowed with messages as some people are emailing three and four times.

They also couldn’t have anticipated 2000 items being damaged while in their couriers hands. And out with Castore, Hermes seem to be having problems with deliveries. My returns with them have only arrived back at Next 12 days later.

Castore have had months to manufacture merchandise. It usually takes over a year in normal circumstances, never mind in the midst of a global pandemic.

I'm not being hysterical. Merely questioning why those with concerns are being shot down.

And what you say only seems to address half the point. The disillusionment stems as much from being ignored by the manufacturer as it does from the delays.

Most people don’t have an issue with the manufacturing challenges, it’s the complete lack of communication.

So Castore are pish then by that logic?

Then why did they say they could meet demand? I assume you seen their countless Zoom interviews?

So Castore are pish then by that logic?

No idea at this stage. Hummel were very much flavour of the month not so long ago.

I just hope it all works out for Rangers and its a successful partnership but if there's a lot of unhappy punters right now then I don't see why burying our heads in the sand is the right thing to do.

I’ve started a chargeback option with my bank hoping to get a refund that way and if all going well take my kids over to Ibrox and purchase them that way.
Good shout I'll look in to that as well. Luckily I'll be up visiting the family next week, so I might just need to get involved in those queues and get it that way.

Then why did they say they could meet demand? I assume you seen their countless Zoom interviews?
Well over 100,000 jerseys have been sold, along with all the training gear.

How much merchandise did you expect them to have been able to make in the space of a few months?

This process usually takes well over a year, not a few months in the middle of a global pandemic. The fact that merchandise for the 21/22 season is already in the planning stage highlights that.

Considering the circumstances, Castore have done exceptionally well.

Just received mine just now it was packed in a black poly bag with no Rangers crest on display. On time for tonight's game, great

Well over 100,000 jerseys have been sold, along with all the training gear.

How much merchandise did you expect them to have been able to make in the space of a few months?

This process usually takes well over a year, not a few months in the middle of a global pandemic. The fact that merchandise for the 21/22 season is already in the planning stage highlights that.

Considering the circumstances, Castore have done exceptionally well.

Manage peoples expectations, deal with the release of kit 1 successfully, before moving on to kits 2 & 3, that isn't a big ask.

Back