New items on Rangers Shop Online

Thanks for the heads up.

As planned ordered the Navy/White hoody in Large. Also ordered the black baseball cap, been wanting one like that for a while.

Sorry until the refund me for the item I returned last week no money from me. A lot of Rangers fans have had far worse dealing with them and still don’t have strips ordered a month and half past.
The lack of contact from them is really poor, their customer relations is pretty fucking awful if you ask me.
A few items I do want to buy (like the third top) which you can’t buy online which is a fucking joke.

There's only been an issue with the pre order home kits, I think everything else has been fine.

Nope. Plenty have had training gear orders cancelled. Check the other thread.

Your replies in the face of evidence remind me of people defending Hummel and Craig Whyte.

Thanks for the heads up.

As planned ordered the Navy/White hoody in Large. Also ordered the black baseball cap, been wanting one like that for a while.
Have you gone a size up in the hoody mate or just gone for what you normally would??

I'm generally a large but never know if I need XL.

I'm a fan. I will pay for the gear knowing that the club will get it's cut.

It's more than I want to pay for a hoody, but so be it.

Waiting on stock if ladies/kids to buy my 3 girls their first Rangers tops - boycotted in the past due to Ashley

Last edited:
£15 max and preferably in our colours.

Keep saying this someone could make a killing if they brought out one with a decient design on the front.
You got the UB one from a few years back? Much better design and it was only £12.

You can’t make it up, under Hummel, need better quality, wouldn’t mind paying higher prices etc,
Now, that’s way too much, can’t pay that, they are taking us for mugs.
What we need to understand is, this is a “premium” brand, this is not your usual Nike or Adidas

the price for me isn’t an issue if the quality is good.
It is their customer service, fulfilling orders and dealing with returns which has been really poor.

Was that the one with ultras on the front mate?
They had a few mate. This was my favourite tho, would like to see something similar.
023103-DC-4-BDC-4361-B319-0236-E17045-D2.jpg

Back