McCrorie Scores again and playing well.

I was one that didn’t want this boy to go.
By all accounts it’s early days but he’s doing well, man of the matches and goals to his name.
I know it’s an initial Laon deal and then they buy him, but is there any option at all regarding taking him back? Or is it done as I’m sold.
He’s not good enough mate , players like McKenna , Considine , Shay Logan etc Also do well with them because the suit the style of play , McCrorie hasn’t got the quality on the ball to play in our midfield.

Loved the boy and wanted as much as anyone for him to make it with us, but it wasn’t gonna happen

Our first few seasons back in the SPL we had a place in the side for his kind of all-action player. We had no level of fear factor over other sides and we got a game from them all, they all smelled blood and wanted a go at taking a scalp. As we have slowly progressed under Gerrard, teams are less and less willing to come at us and as a result, we very rarely need a DM/enforcer/midfield anchor. Our front line press hard, and our midfield press hard, removing the need for a McRorie type of midfielder. The way we play and the way other teams line up against us mean that as we improve, he was always going to become less likely to play. He wanted to move on and got an offer from a bigish club in Scotland that will allow him a platform to get into the Championship in England after a season or 2.

A player that stands out for a team like Aberdeen won't stand out for a team like Rangers.

There's a reason he's been moved on. He isn't good enough.
It's a reason why singing players like Lewis Ferguson won't happen. He isn't good enough.
Another reason we won't sign Sam Cosgrove. He isn't good enough.

We all liked McCrorie and wished him well but if you can separate the boy from his talents, he'd have probably left last year.

If he wasn't a youth with us we wouldn't care

Hopefully those sheep shagging scumbags can actually lay a glove on the bheasts this year with young McCrorie in the team and finally take some points off them.

I’m not saying McCrorie is good enough for us but that’s a very simplistic view of things. That’s basically saying we can only sign players from teams better than us? A player that stands out for Dundee won’t do for us? Kamara, Aberdeen Jack, Croatian mob Barasic, Helsinki Morelos. Need I go on?

Not really since McCrorie was already here and we saw first hand that he wasn’t good enough.

McCrorie is a decent player but each season we are improving our standard of player which is why the likes of McCrorie and Murphy did not have futures with us.

He would have been our sixth choice centre back or midfielder

Anyone mentioned they are playing Sporting Lisbon next?

Can't wait for that one.....no, actually, couldn't care less but they are in for a good humping anyway.

McCrorie got great potential. Will have a good career I think. Certainly worth more than 400k.
Yet only the sheep and hibs were in for him.

I like him, he seems a good guy, but he's not as good as being made out, otherwise there would have been a better quality of team in for him hen he was apparently available for buttons.

%^*& me we played a team from Gibraltar and if we had a fully fit squad the list would be:

Jack
Kamara
Davis
Arfield
Aribo
Hagi

McCrorie isn't getting anywhere near the team. We can't just keep players incase they turn out to be average.

A player that stands out for a team like Aberdeen won't stand out for a team like Rangers.

It's a reason why singing players like Lewis Ferguson won't happen. He isn't good enough.

We all liked McCrorie and wished him well but if you can separate the boy from his talents, he'd have probably left last year.
Ryan Jack???

At the time, most viewed it as an easy game in which we should have scored a bundle.

Aberdeen have since shown they're a good team.

Absolutely, however they were always incorrect. Most people with a grip on reality realise that going to Pittodrie and picking up maximum points in any way you can is a good result.

He’ll do well at the Aberdeen level, same as Windass did at Wigan; if that’s what fans want then let’s stand back and watch Them celebrating 20 in a row. There will always be players, that as fans we will have a soft spot for (there’s some who on FF think we missed a trick with Barrie McKay) but at the end of the day no matter how players perform for lesser clubs, they would never have made it at at The Rangers

I don't why people are surprised that McCrorie is playing well at Aberdeen.

IMO he is too good for Aberdeen and will bring a massive improvement to their team which is already at a decent level.

Anyone saying Ross has found his level there is kidding themselves - he is better than Aberdeen.

Clearly Ryan Jack isn't good enough going by this post then? Or is he the miraculous exemption? The arrogance that reek from our fans sometimes is astounding.

Absolutely, however they were always incorrect. Most people with a grip on reality realise that going to Pittodrie and picking up maximum points in any way you can is a good result.

Same as going to Livingston/Kilmarnock on a plastic pitch led by a manger playing a 9-0-1 formation and time wasting from kickoff. The meltdown on here after Livingston was mental, yet both us and them have already dropped points to the usual shithouses, and will both likely do so again. It really isn’t as simple as just turning up and winning when the other side will not allow majority of their team to venture into the other half.

I was one that didn’t want this boy to go.
By all accounts it’s early days but he’s doing well, man of the matches and goals to his name.
I know it’s an initial Laon deal and then they buy him, but is there any option at all regarding taking him back? Or is it done as I’m sold.

He's pulling the sheep out of the mire as his goals look to be getn them results.

He's the best player they have and an injury to him will fuuk them up.

Same as going to Livingston/Kilmarnock on a plastic pitch led by a manger playing a 9-0-1 formation and time wasting from kickoff. The meltdown on here after Livingston was mental, yet both us and them have already dropped points to the usual shithouses, and will both likely do so again. It really isn’t as simple as just turning up and winning when the other side will not allow majority of their team to venture into the other half.

Remember after the Livingston game a poster said "You don't win leagues if you can't win at Almondvale" pointed out that the Scum never won their in two visits last season. Still awaiting reply. That wasn't an opinion to be disagreed with, that was fact.

Clearly Ryan Jack isn't good enough going by this post then? Or is he the miraculous exemption? The arrogance that reek from our fans sometimes is astounding.
Jack was the captain and played for a number of years there, not a number of games.
Being honest, jack hasnt been a stand out either.
Too much injured for my liking and has won nothing in 3 years.
Big season for our first 15 or so players.

McCrorie, along with Docherty, is nowhere NEAR the standard we are and are aiming for.

Not remotely good enough. End of story.

Hard work but technically very very poor.
Given some of the players that has been through our club recently, you are being far too harsh on him.
I'll leave it there.

Jack was the captain and played for a number of years there, not a number of games.
Being honest, jack hasnt been a stand out either.
Too much injured for my liking and has won nothing in 3 years.
Big season for our first 15 or so players.
Jack has had quiet spells but if he wasnt that good we wouldn't miss him, I personally think we do when he's not in the squad. No one here knows that mccrorie won't mature into a fantastic player I think some of the comments on here are a bit strong for to be bluntly honest a rangers supporter who left for the sake of his career. We haven't won anything in 3 years how in earth is that Jack's fault anyway?

Jack has had quiet spells but if he wasnt that good we wouldn't miss him, I personally think we do when he's not in the squad. No one here knows that mccrorie won't mature into a fantastic player I think some of the comments on here are a bit strong for to be bluntly honest a Rangers supporter who left for the sake of his career. We haven't won anything in 3 years how in earth is that Jack's fault anyway?
I have nothing against mccrorie, just isnt good enough for us .
Maybe good enough for Pedro etc.
I never said it was Jacks fault, but he has been part of a team and regular that has provided us with zero silverware.

Career prediction.

2 good seasons for the sheep.

Move to a bottom end Championship club in England for decent money.

Fall into obscurity.

Back up north to one of the Edinburgh sides.

It's a similar type of path a lot of talented young Scots players seem to follow.

I have nothing against mccrorie, just isnt good enough for us .
Maybe good enough for Pedro etc.
I never said it was Jacks fault, but he has been part of a team and regular that has provided us with zero silverware.
All of them have been part of the same team I don't know why Jack's getting it? Surely that stands for everyone? Other than the new signings as they will be judged come the end of the season on their performances overall which is fair.

All of them have been part of the same team I don't know why Jack's getting it? Surely that stands for everyone? Other than the new signings as they will be judged come the end of the season on their performances overall which is fair.
Jacks not getting it, PART off.
If jack, goldson, helander etc etc dont bring us silverware then they have a problem.
For me its the league obviously , failing that the 2 cups must be won.
Anything less is a failure imo

as long as he's with the sheep then I wish him and all his team mates nothing but failure (unless a positive result benefits us i.e them against tims)

Jacks not getting it, PART off.
If jack, goldson, helander etc etc dont bring us silverware then they have a problem.
For me its the league obviously , failing that the 2 cups must be won.
Anything less is a failure imo
I agree with all of that in principle I suppose I just find how some of our supporters come across. I think with this outlook though if it's another shit season the team are fucked. Fwiw I do think we need to bring another central player in.

Back