Match Thread Hibernian v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Andy Walker is a total waste a space. Sky should do everyone a favour and bin him. Outdated and a total clown.

Fredos goal shouldn't paper over the cracks of a turgid first half. Kamara, Hagi in particular. But also, I'm like a broken record, but the attempts to main and Injure our players needs called out. Gerrard needs to call it out. Short term pain (touchline ban or fine), for long term gain. Parity of treatment by " officials".

Hivees two centre backs booked. Wright should also have been booked for that shocker on Kent right in front of that cheat Robertson.

We need to step it up and Kamara and Davis need to up the tempo and pressure them. The aforementioned booked are walking a tightrope. Although Robertson is probably their safety net.

I should know better having sat through many many matchday threads, there are far too many folks on here waiting to do the team down when we go behind. Everyone is entitled to their opinion fair enough but you on here as a supporter, which means to me getting behind the team rather than the faux outrage at individual players, tactics et al. When the game is over fine have the spleen venting then, if it’s been that bad believe me I will have my own opinion. Ah %^*& it why should I bother

If I was granted a wish to punch any Tim, I think Walker would be right up there.

They should be a man down and at least another 3 yellows were missed, studs down the back of the achilles, late challenge on helander by nisbit and l think it was gogic on arfield on the halfway line. Hibs just hacking us and slowing up the game as usual, ref letting them go unpunished again

We need much better from Kent and Kamara, those two look like the pound shop version of themselves we started seeing in the second half of last season.

It’s frustrating as hell because they’d both crucial so we can’t have both having subpar performances.

Kent basically made the goal by drifting to the right & played with intensity with the one-two for the goal.

Having a dig at Kent & Kamara is fine but to omit Hagi is criminal.

Andy Wanker trying to justify why the elbow to Hagi’s face was not a straight red as Kris Boyd clearly identified.

The defending at the goal was absolutely shambolic
Barasic poor and caught out with no midfield tracking the late run

Some amount of bangers in here mate, you are 100% correct
Yesterday on this thread, I sadly said the game will be dictated by the ref and the linesmen.

How many bookings/reds should they be on? The snidey tackle on Kent, the 2 forearms/hands to the face. The tackle on Helander is a shocker and not much has been made of it.

If you look at the linesman with the Alfie incident, he’s looking right at it and does %^*& all.

The monumental cheating continues.

As poor a half as I've seen from Davis for a long time. Hopefully his head hasn't dropped and he comes out and starts making passes in the 2nd half.

Kent and Barasic influencing the game would also be nice...

You've got to laugh at the bold Andy walker. "you've got to love hibs nasty approach, its a yellow". Anytime in the past from Morelos futile little flick or similar and its "Stupid, stupid, from Morelos, Deserved".

A think he's drunk.

Folk constantly going on about "panty wetters" when people are unhappy that Rangers are playing shite are just as boring as they think the people complaining are.

We've been garbage away from home again and we still need to buck our ideas up as 1-1 is not good enough for us. I would take Hagi or Kamara off as both are like playing with a man down at the moment.

As an aside, Andy Walker looks like a textbook example of a tramp!

Fredos goal shouldn't paper over the cracks of a turgid first half. Kamara, Hagi in particular. But also, I'm like a broken record, but the attempts to main and Injure our players needs called out. Gerrard needs to call it out. Short term pain (touchline ban or fine), for long term gain. Parity of treatment by " officials".
The decision midweek would definitely influence players. Open season comes to mind.

Playing some nice football at times but just not sustaining any pressure we have.
Would like to see Hagi get on the ball more in central areas.
Andy Walker deary me.

Davis' passing has been atrocious, sideways back or that wee chip forward that runs through to the goalkeeper or out of play. We need a serious midfield upgrade.

Imagine just how good Alfie could be if he wasn’t carrying that little extra weight however.
It could give him another quarter yard, critical for a striker.
We should be supporting Alfie and getting him super fit.
Agreed, imagine a fucking peak fitness Alfie?However saying that Alfie, as fit as we have ever had him never looks fast or shredded. He glides like a god towards the opponents goal and shrugs of players with his mighty Colombian arse.
I think these pundits should appreciate the class they are being paid to watch.

Back