Match Thread Hibernian v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Because they’re his players and he coaches them?

And I’m puzzled as to why he waits until Hagi starts to impose himself on the game before hooking him. Some of his changes seemingly make little sense to anyone but him.

Hagi was doing lots of running off the ball as well, I did think he looked like he was tiring when he went off. Would have went for Itten at that point instead of Defoe.

If that Hibs team turn up against the poets and play the same I can see them taking 3 points which would be nice,other than that I'm going to be polite and just say that I was very dissapointed at that

Horrible sense of deja vue watching that.

Right. That’s enough internet for me for now. I’m away to try and work off my stinking bad mood outside in the sunshine.

Can’t win every game.

We’re top of the league. Easter Rd is probably the hardest place to go this season. We’re unbeaten and still have the best defensive record.

Yes it could have been better but all things considered a decent result. On to the next one.
Conceded two goals in eight and one of them given to the spoon burners by the corrupt official running the line

2 points dropped thanks to some fucking nonsense at the back. Last thing you would've expected from us.

They'll cause the filth plenty of problems as well.
Tim’s will pump them we’ve just handed them a massive morale boost as always

The chances we wasted today, Kent, Morelos, Arfield, were absolutely glaring.

We know the officials are a joke, but we should be taking the effect of their decisions away by doing the job on the pitch. We should have scored 5 today. Do that and the ref is irrelevant.

Don’t disagree but their first came from a non foul (which Barisic should have defended the cross better) and second. was offside. Add in the bookings that never happened and it’s a tough ask.

We did have the oppounities though, I know

The harsh truth is we keep dropping points in games we dominate, create chances but find a way not to win.

The other lot constantly grind out wins in games they play much worse than we played today.

It's the difference between winners and losers, and unless something unexpected happens this Rangers team will again end up losers.
This exactly. That lot often play bad and grind out results. When we have an off day we normally slip up.

Why on earth are our attacking players pissing about, tippy tappy stuff around the box. Same old tactics now every game.
We have so many chances during a game to have a shot on goal, but no, another pass. It's frustrating to see this game after game.

Hibs complained several times about fouls given against them... nothing.

Morelos complains... yellow card.

Poor defending cost us.
For the first goal 2nd was clearly offside ffs the linesman had a perfect view ,2 stamps in the first half let go also. That game should have ended 2-1,they won’t be aloud the same leeway next week against the scum.

I do fear that there is just something in the mentality of this group that isn't comfortable being out in front. All the times we've been performing the best, it's been when we're chasing that lot. As soon as we get chances to move in front, we have terrible performances and results.

Not going to be too hard today on the team.

Very nearly three points against a good team with a few honest mistakes thrown in.

That was disappointing but some of the comments on this thread are embarrassing
This is the norm under Gerrard. We drop points every 3 or 4 games. We arent getting any better.

Weve spent games missing chances knowing it would cost us soon and it hasnt improved and its now cost us 2 points.

So from a 2 point headstart were now 1 ahead, they have a game in hand and were away to Motherwell and Celtc 2 of the next 3 games. Then at Kilmarnock, another bogey team, a couple of weeks after Celtc.

We could be out of this by Halloween.

2 points dropped thanks to some fucking nonsense at the back. Last thing you would've expected from us.

Hibs will cause the filth plenty of problems as well.

It was the same in the season when Kilmarnock were the third best team.

We struggled against them because they were the third best team in the league.

Reactions: TN8
we need to defend better but their second was offside in the build up. clear offside. if var was in play it would have been chopped off. what chance do you have if the rules of the game are not applied properly? thats the foundation of any game. if that had been a UEFA controlled game it would have been given offside. different rules in Scotland though, especially when its teams other than Rangers dishing out elbows

Porteous has been trying all day to get a reaction from Buff. Even at it by slapping him on the shoulder right at the end.

Cheating and gets away with it.

That's when one of his team mates should be right in porteous's face.

Frustrating, really frustrating. This was always going to be a tricky game, given that we'd played midweek. Hibs don't fall into the 'p1ss poor' category for me. This game was a proper test for us. We can all moan about the officials but we had the game in our hands at 2-1 and we failed to take control of it. That's the bottom line.

The problem we have is we lack a bad loser. A moaning bastard that fires into to his inept team mates to give them a kick up their arses. What i would give to have a B. Ferguson just now. Until we get one of those obnoxious b******d's we ain't winning anything when the pressure is on.

There’s a theme forming here.

Dispute over the throw in before the opener. Offside in build up to the 2nd. Potentially a red card or 2.

But. None of that can mask how poor we were. We should be good enough to overcome that. We aren’t.

The season hasn't been lost today, and there is still all to play for. The disappointment of today is understandable, but it has to be proportionate to the bigger picture. Having an away tie in Europe and then playing shorly after is something we've got to deal with better; whether that affected our energy I don't know.

This is the norm under Gerrard. We drop points every 3 or 4 games. We arent getting any better.

Weve spent games missing chances knowing it would cost us soon and it hasnt improved and its now cost us 2 points.

So from a 2 point headstart were now 1 ahead, they have a game in hand and were away to Motherwell and Celtc 2 of the next 3 games. Then at Kilmarnock, another bogey team, a couple of weeks after Celtc.

We could be out of this by Halloween.

We haven't been 'out of it' by Halloween at any point in the past two years. Get a grip.

Goldson should be dropped for that.

own worst enemy this team has no bottle first big challenge of the season and that was piss poor performance.

Had chances to win.

Offside at their second goal.

same shlte different season.

Need more bodies in our midfield looks lightweight now.

Fxck off Rangers!

We need VAR asap. I'm sick fed up dropping points due to poor officiating.

Came on to say the same, we were'nt clinical enough in front of goal & we sold a cheap 'goal' but there were 2 or 3 red card discussions, Defoe should have got a penalty, they scored an offside goal+ whatever that goal at the end was chopped off for

Ffs, this is the same Goldson that has just went 7 domestic matches without conceding! A draw away to Hibs and the season is over. A bit of perspective needed at times!

How many individual errors does he make that cost us though. For every 4/5 games he does well in, he’ll sell the jerseys in another game

Compare him to the likes of Bougherra, Cuellar, Weir et al - they were rock solid and reliable. Do you honestly think Goldson is reliable?

Thought we tried to walk it into the net today, if Kent doesn’t play we don’t
We did.

It’s so frustrating. Kamara for one just will not take a shot. Even well into their penalty area and he’s still passing it. He’s not alone though. How many times was the ball squared to a centrally positioned Rangers player at the edge or close to the edge of the box with some space only to result in another pass.

Back