Barkas

Kennyr

Looking at the £5m diddys performance on Saturday , I can't remember ever seeing such an uninspiring goalkeeper

No presence or communication at all. He looked shell shocked in an empty stadium. I think he would physically pass himself in a full bouncing Ibrox

Barkin arse Paul Slane calls him

he’s rotton , the Mistakes he has made is terrible.

Europe games
The penalty Kilmarnock scored his positioning was towards one post instead of the middle
Livingston at Parkhead
Saturday v us.

he’s honking and I fucking love it haha

Last edited:
He probably technically a decent enough keeper, but he looked utterly lost and that's in an empty stadium. God knows what he would have been like in front of a Old Firm crowd (home or away)

Forster was a brilliant keeper and bailed them out time and time again.

This guy probably isn’t as bad as he’s showing the now but he’s not as good as Forster, nowhere near it

Looking at the £5m diddys performance on Saturday , I can't remember ever seeing such an uninspiring goalkeeper

No presence or communication at all. He looked shell shocked in an empty stadium. I think he would physically pass himself in a full bouncing Ibrox
Not used to outstanding players pummeling his goal every 2 minutes,he was a bit overwhelmed lol

Saw a screenshot of him moaning in one of the rags that he hates being a footballer. Surely that is photoshopped!?

He's fucking pish too.

Guy in my work said to me last week he was shit, good at coming for cross balls but terrible at shot stopping............glad i seen it with my own eyes on saturday

With that performance let’s hope every team in the league will shoot on sight as this trumpet is bound to make a pigs ear of it.

Based on the league cup final, lurch is saving the 1st and the downgrade now means the rattlers can no longer ride their luck and rely on referees or an individual strike

Back