Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Keevins saying it has nothing to do with shape and tactics, but it’s about big hearts and strong minds. A failure

Seriously, that long watching the game and he thinks that was their issue at the weekend. What a useless old dick.

I sincerely hope the coaching team think what’s required is more chest thumping.
The difference on analysis from him and young Maurice Ross is frightening. He’s an absolute dinosaur

Can I congratulate Alex Rae for not spelling it out too much.

He used to say when concerned about Rangers ‘old firm defeats linger, it affects you for weeks’

Celtic dont have a home league game in November with 3 aways and 2 (likely) cup ties sandwiched in the thick of Europa League.

Think we will be having a few more of these Monday threads. Enjoy the ride bears.

I only heard “James” the Celtc fan calling in. He was literally screeching and on the verge of tears with constant shouts of “Oh my God”.
My wife who has no interest in football asked who he was trying to kid by repeatedly saying he was delighted that they were playing Aberdeen next. It was painful (hilarious) to listen to.

I only heard “James” the Celtc fan calling in. He was literally screeching and on the verge of tears with constant shouts of “Oh my God”.
My wife who has no interest in football asked who he was trying to kid by repeatedly saying he was delighted that they were playing Aberdeen next. It was painful (hilarious) to listen to.
James was under cover

James was under cover
That’s a bit of a riddy for me but that man deserves a pint for his performance. :D
That’s up there with the Bear who called Ewan and Roughie after we beat that lot at The Piggery. He was pretending to be gay and had fallen out with his boyfriend. We were all sitting on the bus thinking WTF is going on here?
I must point out that he was also pretending to be a Dhim.

Back