Votes: 57 5.2%
  • Aribo

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Roofe

Votes: 210 19.1%
  • Bassey

Votes: 51 4.6%

• Total voters
David Beckham scored a similar goal against Wimbledon back in '98. He was lauded by the English Press (correctly, imo) as the next best thing in English Football.

I wonder if Kemar Roofe will receive the same plaudits in Scotland?

(Not holding my breath)
Someone on Twitter said it was much better than Beckham because Beckham didnt have to beat 3 men in a swimming pool first.

I think Alistair Murdoch McCoists diving header versus Leeds might have just had it's 28 year reign ended as my favourite goal.

And to think I thought Morelos was going to end his top goalscorer reign.

Jack and Kamara excellent. What a performance from young Bassey though. Whole back line were immense. What a result. Roofe’s goal was a thing of beauty. Couldn’t be happier.
BBC give it to Bassey.
It was a solid team performance and an incredible goal by Roofe. I had a good feeling when it left his boot.
Tav our best player IMO.

Only players I didn't think contributed a lot were Barisic and Hagi- everyone else was terrific.
Brilliant team performance

Not my finest work, but it'll do.

IMG-6267.gif

Alfie was terrific?

Not on my TV
I meant to add Alfie mate,my mistake I'm just after posting on another thread he needs time out the team.
FWIW I suggested either Roofe or Itten should have started tonight after the game on Saturday past.

And on the BBC this is the first thing they list on things we learned. 'Rangers earned their second away win in 11 attempts in the Europa League (D5 L4)."

Don't think they ever list the Celtic away form......... Hmmm.

Brilliant stuff Rangers.
Had no worries until the downpour really got going and feared the ball getting stuck in the water and a bad goal lost. Shouldn’t have been concerned - our team can cope with anything. Under decent conditions I believe we would have scored a couple more at least

Like the weekend, defence and midfield very good

Up top, pretty poor. Mainly Morelos as I felt Kent and Hagi were involved.

No idea what is up with Morelos but he badly needs benched for his own good as right now he is playing like a guy that’s won a competition to play for us

Highlights just about to start on bt, roofe was mentioned in the build up.. 4 out 5 British teams won today

Obviously hope borna is ok but from what I have seen of bassey I have liked a lot , thought arfield jack and balogun were crucial to that win tonight , what a great goal from roofe to top it all off aswell , happy days!

I voted Roofe solely for the goal, but I thought Kamara was quietly efficient, Tav was good & Bassi was solid when he came in for Borna. Tbf, I think everyone done a shift tonight in increasingly difficult circumstances.

Voted Kamara as I think he strolled through that game and was very effective at pressing their midfield as well as being composed in possession. Jack and Tav also performed well. I thought Bassey was excellent when he replaced Borna Too.

And Roofe of course deserves a special moment award for that goal.

Tav was terrific but I went for Balogun. To think of how other centre halves elsewhere are talked up and the cost of them... and we picked up this guy for free. Fantastic.

It's a solid squad we've built for this season.

Back