Tinpot McInnes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely pathetic.

Loser.

Wind those clubs up, cause they're absolutely irrelevant. Let us play the mentally challengeds 36 times a season until we can find a new home for ourselves.

Fat gutless wanker.

Anyone expecting that mob to drop points tomorrow are off their rocker. They'll put at least 3 past them as usual.

And to think there were plenty that wanted Gerrard sacked last year and for us to go back in for McInnes.... oooft !
tenor.gif

What an absolute embarrassment, for a guy who played with out and out winners and picked up some medals himself, he is one defeatist clown.

That's why there's no point expecting anything from them tomorrow. I'd back literally any team at home or at Parkhead to get a result against them ahead of the Sheep. Laughable

It is only us that this this shower up their game for. McInnes is more to be pitied than scorned.

To be honest it's totally baffling why McInnes should have this defeatist and docile attitude when it comes to the mentally challengeds. This guy was part of a unique Rangers team and was brought up a Bluenose. If he had been installed as Rangers manager it would have set us back years.
Because hes a serial shitebag

I nearly fell off my chair when I read his comments saying he felt it was a "missed opportunity" for them against us on the opening day of the season!

I really hope we pummel them in the most disrespectful way possible at Ibrox in a months time.

They have beaten them 10 times in all competitions in the last 20yrs
They are an utter embarrassment with an embarrassment of a manager

A man with no balls is no man at all.

Imagine turning up expecting you've a decent chance and that's what your leader has said?

I'll take the team talk.

What are the odds on Celtic to be 2-0 up after 20 minutes?

McInnes won’t be far away from having the worst record in the league against them.

Him and his squad are absolutely terrified of them.

I believe statistically Pittodrie is the filths easiest away ground over the last 4 years. They haven’t dropped a single point there since Deila.

Pathetic for a club that were calling themselves Scotlands second force up until 2 years ago.

Tomorrow is the perfect fixture for the scum to get back to winning ways against a team of gutless shitebag bastards.

That is genuinely pathetic.

A scum team in poor form and on the ropes, yet he's already giving reasons for why they're going to go up there and hump his team.

Wouldn't even be surprised if he rests McCrorie and Ferguson just in case.

Precisely why I didn't want this erse anywhere near us. He is beaten mentally by them before a ball is kicked.

In all seriousness, we all know that almost every team doesn’t try a leg against them and treat us as a cup final. This has been going on for decades even during our 9iar! Especially 8-9. Imagine you support Aberdeen and continually don’t try against them. It’s up there with match fixing, for me.

In all seriousness, we all know that almost every team doesn’t try a leg against them and treat us as a cup final. This has been going on for decades even during our 9iar! Especially 8-9. Imagine you support Aberdeen and continually don’t try against them. It’s up there with match fixing, for me.
I don’t buy that at all if I’m honest

Mcinnes reminds me of Mike Tyson's opponents back in the day, they were usually beat before they stepped foot into the ring.

I wouldn’t be surprised if big Ross is on the bench or “rested”.
McInnes is as scummy as them. His only victory v them was the last game of the season to make sure we finished 3rd.
Corrupt and shameless scum.
You know something is up if McCrorie and Ferguson and not in the engine room together.

Wouldn’t shock me.

Said it the other day but if Aberdeen don’t burst a gut to draw level on points with the yahoos while they are a shambles then they should just give up on Football.

Lille will absolutely annihilate the yahoos on Thursday and Lennon's coat will be a shoogly peg going into the cup game next weekend If Aberdeen take even a point from them on Sunday they have a real opportunity to go for the juggler.

If they meekly surrender on Sunday the muppet Aberdeen fans really should be asking serious questions.

The real low in this relationship was when the sheep were granted a victory at the piggery in order to beat us to second place. As clear an example of match fixing as you’ll ever see but nary a word was spoken by our esteemed press.
They did the same against Hearts end of season 2006 I think it was, losing 3-0.

A team of shite bags was hoping they'd see how easy you can get at the poets after this week and look to exploit instead he's living in fear if I was a sheep fan I'd be feeling majorly short changed

I don’t buy that at all if I’m honest
What don’t you buy? I’ve been watching Rangers my whole life and teams definitely approach playing us differently. They have done my whole life. For decades the media has treated them with kid gloves too. For me it’s a form of match fixing, and cheating, especially cheating your own fans who pay to come and watch you lie down to a rival team.

You just need to look at the Aberdeen forums to see how they even feel. They are worried the other lot from Glasgow aren't going to win it this year and we are getting better so they hope themselves and hibs can take more points off us this season.

Runs through the entire club. Supporters to Management.
Maybe with the young team but i have known a few older Aberdeen fans and while they don't like Rangers they are pretty even in their dislike for them as well. More a North South divide with the older ones.

I keep thinking maybe they will grab a draw, but realistically that just wont happen. Even if big Ross and Ferguson were trying they would probably get pulled at half time if they were getting any joy.

McInnes really is a joke.

Honest and theres a few on here who know me.
Iam a well balanced guy but i near cant stand McInnes hes a scabby looking get and when i see him talk I start shouting obscenities at the telly.
All this from myself,someone who would say he was a right good footballer when he played for us.

In my opinion McInnes is a serial loser. He has minimal leadership skills and absolutely no motivational ability (except of course when Aberdeen are playing Rangers). He seemed quite content to finish second to Celtic when the Rangers were in the lower leagues and when we were not in a position to mount a serious challenge. If I were an Aberdeen fan (which thank God I’m not) I would be very upset by those comments.

I was, and still am, totally nonplused by the suggestion from some Rangers fans to appoint McInnes as manager. I really could not see that anyone so lacking in ambition and with all the personality of a dead iguana was suitable for such a high profile job.

Anyway, it looks like McInnes is getting his excuses in early as Aberdeen will once again roll over to Celtic.

Honest to God do I watch a different sport to these people. You would think Celtic had left a trail of destruction in Europe over the last 5 or 6 years the way some people go on about their players.

They have had a free run at winning trophy after trophy in a country where they have had no competition whatsoever for years.

This is a team who have been hammered at will in Europe over the years with some record drubbings but somehow hold God-Like status in Scotland.

Honestly it bugs the life out of me how players like Christie and McGregor are lauded as some kind of superstars.

We have some of our own fans on here that think the likes of Rogic and McGregor are superstars for taking the piss out of the likes of Jason Holt and Sean Goss in games against us as well as regular SPFL dross.

It's must be merely a coincidence that players like that have barely turned up in games against us since we've had international level players playing against them.

I was one of us that wanted Mcinnes as our manager but thank christ it never happened an absolute joke of a manager and can only still be at Aberdeen due to them having no money to sack him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back