Tinpot McInnes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it the other day but if Aberdeen don’t burst a gut to draw level on points with the yahoos while they are a shambles then they should just give up on Football.

Lille will absolutely annihilate the yahoos on Thursday and Lennon's coat will be a shoogly peg going into the cup game next weekend If Aberdeen take even a point from them on Sunday they have a real opportunity to go for the juggler.

If they meekly surrender on Sunday the muppet Aberdeen fans really should be asking serious questions.

I would say lennon is more a clown than juggler

Thank phuck he shat out taking our job

He’s a shitebag and putting doubts into his players before the game. Sound management - NOT !!

He should be focusing on his own team and not commenting publicly re any of their players ffs

McInnes has shown time and again that he is a massive shitebag. The first sign of any expectation on him his balls retract into his abdomen - chance to beat Ronny Deila's Celtic to the league - shat it. Cup finals agsinst Celtic - shat it. Chance to manage his boyhood club (with demsnd to win trophies) - shat it.

This latest shitbaggery should be no surprise

In better form than them and the chance to go level on points and he’s still coming out with this defeatist rubbish. He’ll never change.

Best chance to beat them in years, comes out with this p!sh

Get big Ross to man Mark him out the game, problem solved

They’ve got the opportunity to press them for second place tomorrow and he’s shitting his pants, what a loser.

Y
What don’t you buy? I’ve been watching Rangers my whole life and teams definitely approach playing us differently. They have done my whole life. For decades the media has treated them with kid gloves too. For me it’s a form of match fixing, and cheating, especially cheating your own fans who pay to come and watch you lie down to a rival team.
you obviously haven’t lived as long as me then I’ve saw Rangers teams brush off these no marks with ease

let’s leave the excuses to those with the inferiority complex as trophy’s are won not given (except last season)

Y

you obviously haven’t lived as long as me then I’ve saw Rangers teams brush off these no marks with ease

let’s leave the excuses to those with the inferiority complex as trophy’s are won not given (except last season)
It’s not an excuse mate, whether we win a league or not we’ve alway has to go that bit extra than them. That’s why I say it’s Gona be so difficult to win 55, other teams really don’t try against them compared to ourselves. They are genuinely an awful team but if others don’t try as hard against you it’s like a by. Ffs they let Aberdeen beat them ate home so we would finish 3rd! Karma bit them on the arse though in the UEFA qualifiers

Imagine genuinely believing a football manager sets his team out to get rolled over.. enough FF for one day.
He won't be sending them out to lose but it's hardly the most inspiring message to be putting out. The guy is a loser, an absolute cuck when it comes to the filth. He should be relishing the fact they have the opportunity to play them right now given how vulnerable they look. I had a wee feeling they'd take something, but reading that I fear it'll be more of the same.

Caged animal?fear?! He should be telling his players how bad sellic are, that they re there for the taking if you play football the way the last 2 teams rangers & milan did then nothing less than a win should should be his message. Caged animals more like a wounded animal needing put down! No wonder his team do nothing against them so glad he didnt get the big job

Imagine being in the trenches with McInnes a defeatist and coward. How can he motivate his team after coming out with this crap.

Bet the filth to take a minimum of 3 off them tomorrow.

I am delighted he is such a shite bag because it is that quality that saved us from him accepting the role of Rangers manager.
For that I shall be eternally grateful.

Imagine that's your manager. Embarrassing. Aberdeen will get a doing as per tomorrow. I say that in hope they don't, but we all know how it will go. A pointless fixture.

I doubt those were his exact words, it's a low of shitebaggery I dont even expect him to sink to, STV might just be gassing up the Tims

Besides, McCrorie will pocket the cvnt

Said it the other day but if Aberdeen don’t burst a gut to draw level on points with the yahoos while they are a shambles then they should just give up on Football.

Lille will absolutely annihilate the yahoos on Thursday and Lennon's coat will be a shoogly peg going into the cup game next weekend If Aberdeen take even a point from them on Sunday they have a real opportunity to go for the juggler.

If they meekly surrender on Sunday the muppet Aberdeen fans really should be asking serious questions.
But we all know that these clowns will suck up the humiliation and set their sights on the next game against Rangers. They really are an excuse for a support and like their manager serial losers.

Last time the teams met at Pittodrie it was all Aberdeen and the scum managed to sneak a winning goal in the last five minutes of the game.

Great chance for them to do something but can't see it happening. They'll great best by 1 or 2 here but destroyed in the cup. They've got sent fantastic opportunity to get points but they'll bottle it.

Dodgy keeper that concedes 1 in every 2 shots on target.
Absolute carthorse in central defence.
Right back who is fact but can't defend.
Geriatric central midfielder that never gets dropped and any decent players can pass the ball around.
A good on paper midfielder who's not kicked a ball as him and his other french pal want out.
A barely fit thumbhead who can't last 45 min.
3 other forwards that are either unfit or shite.
Their best forward still out with covid and might miss a few more games.

I'm so glad he never ended up in the Rangers dugout. Aberdeen is his comfort zone. No expectation, no pressure. I dont think he has the mentality to manage at a club like ours.
Hence the reason he never joined us,he would've folded after any pressure on him.
God knows what state we would be in now if he had taken the job.

Every one else does.
OIP.SNmmXlQiJaV5Qay4rZtFFQHaHa

Sorta like him ?

I'm in England so don't see the Scottish press, but do any of them question this fud's attitude to these games? He's basically bigging them up before the game even kicks off, and not for the first time. The scum could not have picked better opponents for this weekend as it's a sure-fire 3 points (and probably a healthy goal difference boost) with that weakling in the opposing dugout.

I don't like McInnes and his record against Celtic is atrocious, but that headline does not really reflect the interview, which appears to have been written by the usual Tim with a typewriter desperate for them to win tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back