• Itten

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Arfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jones

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
good first half keep it going Rangers.

another 2 or 3 goals second half remember the way this team celebrated that draw earlier in season be ruthless.

I say could be a cricket score. Couple of good saves and last gasp defending from livi. They are trying and going for it. Respect them for it

Apart from one slack moment when they should have scored, this is exactly how home games against Livingston should be.

Early goals, total domination, and just a class above.

And what a finish by Defoe, just class.

That finish from Defoe though

ElL6E6ZX0AA7e_w

todays RTV presenter though

ElL6E6ZX0AA7e_w

So comfortable. Hopefully more goals second half.
Note to RTV producers: please ditch the torn-faced bimbo with the grating accent for the next game.

As others have said i’d like to see Kent given a rest. Would like to see him subbed at half time and kept fresh for Thursday.

Absolute canter today. These were the types of games previously where we would slip up after Europe.
Totally different animal this season.
#55 is coming.

I can feel it.

A third goal in the second half kills this as a contest.

They are presenting a different challenge with their high press and compacted lines that retreat when we have possession, it's an interesting approach but with Hagi, Tav, Aribo and Defoe we've had that bit of creativity and edge to get us two goals in front.

We are on top and playing well but they have hit the post after some lackadaisical passing and pressing. With a two goal advantage we need to stay switched on and don't hand them any opportunity to get themselves back into this game.

Good first half, Defoe's goal in any other week would be the best goal we'd see that week. Keep the concentration levels in the second half, and put it to bed early.

Don't think it's said enough, but Neil McCann is the best pundit working on British TV by some considerable distance.

Good professional performance that half. Clean sheet for the second and ideally at least one more goal for the good guys completes a brilliant week.

Jack, bassey, Hagi, big goldson and Helander all strolling it. Another masterclass by tav and lovely finish by Jermaine.

Watching the game just now and a question for others doing the same, just had a look at the match stats on the BBC and they have Livingston as having one shot on target, I haven't seen any shot on target,they do know when the ball hit's the post it doesn't count as a shot on target ?

Back