Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Itten

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Arfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jones

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
I don’t know why it surprises me given the tendencies of posters on the match threads to complain, but if you’re genuinely concerned or annoyed by this second half performance given the week we have just had then you’re an idiot.
Mate I'm concerned because our worst tendancy in recent times has been to throw away winning positions against mobs like this, usually by taking our foot to off the gas when we think the game is done. No matter how good a week it has been we must get rid of that trait.

Very flat but that’s so often the case coming back off a couple of amazing highs. Nobody will remember this game. It’s a solid 3 points and onward we go.

Perfect game after what must have been a draining game in Belgium. Start quick, get the goals, and it's not been demanding at all since.

I'd still like Itten to score.

I’ll take 2-0 every week but it’s a slight disappointment we’ve not added to it. Hagi motm for me, involved in everything good today

Mate I'm concerned because our worst tendancy in recent times has been to throw away winning positions against mobs like this, usually by taking our foot to off the gas when we think the game is done. No matter how good a week it has been we must get rid of that trait.

We’ve had two massive away games, and wins, prior to this game.

We have a massive European game and a trip to Rugby Park, where we have struggled previously, after this.

This performance and probable win is completely understandable unless you’re a hysterical drama queen.

Great pass by Jack again, his long passing has been magnificent and it’s not something we generally associate with him.

Back