Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Itten

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Arfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jones

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
Yes we should be wanting more goals, but I think we are all so desperate for this league that no matter what the score is, so long as it’s 3 points in the bag, that’s the end goal.

Defoe is the only player in our squad capable of that finish. That's why he's in today.
My mates a Sunderland fan and says “can we have Defoe back please” they still love him down there. He was “best mates” with the poor wee 6 year old who died of cancer Bradley Lowery, Defoe was this boys hero and he was genuinely devastated when the boy died, has Bradley’s name tattooed on his arm.
In a money-orientated sport with loads of multi millionaire superstar players who couldn’t really give a f&ck about the fans outside of organised PR events, I think it speaks volumes of JDs class and humanity that he couldn’t help but get so emotionally invested in this poor lad and his family’s plight.

I’m not too bothered this has become very dull. All I was looking for was to take advantage of Celtic dropping points and it seems we’re doing that. Boring to watch though. And I’m glad we got the early goals as I don’t think we’d be playing much different if it was 0-0.

Would like some more urgency but I can understand us settling the pace down and conserving energy given the amount of games on the horizon

Really hoped for at least 1 more goal but we seem to have taken our foot off the gas after the 2nd goal.

Itten on, hopefully him and Roofe can get something in last bit of the game. Should have added some goals to build up the gd

Back