Transfer Target Info Thread

Docherty is contracted for another 18 months and I would assume that Accies will demand silly money for him. It's the norm for the "poorer" teams and you wonder what it would take to get him to us.

As per the other thread, I mentioned Doherty has been watched and we have him under consideration but as of yet no bid has been made.

Preston are very keen on him.

Docherty is contracted for another 18 months and I would assume that Accies will demand silly money for him. It's the norm for the "poorer" teams and you wonder what it would take to get him to us.
I thought Hamilton were a club who would not stand in someone’s way. That’s one of the ways they can attract young talent.

I would be very happy if we could get Docherty he is a great wee midfielder, and I have been going on about him for a few months.

As per the other thread, I mentioned Doherty has been watched and we have him under consideration but as of yet no bid has been made.

Not a chance he chooses Preston over us if we are in for him. Preston don't even pay decent wages.

We were apparently interested in the Summer when he was in final year of contract but it came to nothing and he signed the extension with Hamilton.
Would be very good signing and certainly comes from a Rangers supporting family

Not a chance he chooses Preston over us if we are in for him. Preston don't even pay decent wages.
We have to give him a decision to make.

He would chose Rangers.

Interest isn;t enough, you have to make a bid and do the business necessary. We have seen this movie countless times before with no-brainer signings though, let's hope we've learned our lessons.

I’ve got to be honest, I’ve never noticed Greg Docherty when I’ve seen Hamilton.

Maybe I’m related to Caixinha

I missed the game at Ibrox against them, watched it in Tenerife but can't say I remember any of their players other than Templeton.
Docherty seems to have an awful lot of folk in here impressed by him, can't help feel I haven't been paying attention.

Hamilton are skint.

If we can't afford 750k for a player of that potential we are in trouble.

We are still surviving on soft loans mate - we are far from out of the financial woods as yet. We're getting there, but patience will be required. Looks like we've just spent circa £1m on Murphy - a great signing in my opinion and already 'there' in terms of readiness for the first team rather than someone with 'potential'.

We are still surviving on soft loans mate - we are far from out of the financial woods as yet. We're getting there, but patience will be required. Looks like we've just spent circa £1m on Murphy - a great signing in my opinion and already 'there' in terms of readiness for the first team rather than someone with 'potential'.

Docherty is definitely more 'there' than most of our non-injured or over 30 midfielders.

I missed the game at Ibrox against them, watched it in Tenerife but can't say I remember any of their players other than Templeton.
Docherty seems to have an awful lot of folk in here impressed by him, can't help feel I haven't been paying attention.
You were probably full of the holiday spirit/spirits.

on talksport radio guy on it said he has info that Martin wont be coming.

Reading about Jamie Murphy earlier. Great to see a player with genuine talent that will play for the jersey. A midfield of Murphy , Dorrans , Jack & Candeias would give 110% and spill blood for the cause. Going in the right direction Rangers.

Reading about Jamie Murphy earlier. Great to see a player with genuine talent that will play for the jersey. A midfield of Murphy , Dorrans , Jack & Candeias would give 110% and spill blood for the cause. Going in the right direction Rangers.
Fire rossiter in the mix when he gets fit and it certainly is a tenacious midfield

and mcrorie
To me I can see mccrories long term future in the centre of defence. Someone in there who can play a forward ten or fifteen yard pass instead of the long 50 yard diagonal is required. He’s done fantastic in there but if jack and rossiter were both fit then their ahead of him for that position IMO

Would like to see us go for a striker now if Pena is away. Jason Cummings would be my choice loan deal with option to buy at the end. Would score goals and take pressure off Morelos.

I dont know why this thread was on page 5 :eek:

We need it active like the summer transfer thread, the last update i saw was that Kilmarnock rejected 500k for Jones, that wa son the Hitc site but cant see it anywhere else.

We need it active like the summer transfer thread, the last update i saw was that Kilmarnock rejected 500k for Jones, that wa son the Hitc site but cant see it anywhere else.
quality over quantity on the transfer info

Rumour has it they want £1 million for him. Doubt we'll pay that

Rumour has it they want £1 million for him. Doubt we'll pay that
no chance should we be paying 1 million, thats a complete joke

Malumbu is available on a pre contract but haven't heard anything about us being interested, i guess if we want Docherty we would have 2 may centre mids but i like him as a player.

Was hoping for more gossip. Pleased with the Murphy signing. Hopefully there will be 2 or 3 more.

Personally I'd like to see Martin, Docherty and Cummings come in.

I'd settle for Alves going out. Think he lives off reputation alone off here at times.

Hypothetically,

Wes
TV Martin Wilson John

McCrorie

Dorrans Docherty

Candeias Morelos Murphy

Alnwick
Wallace
Cardoso
Jack
O'Halloran
Windass
Cummings

Would be pleased if we started Feb with this

As are Cardiff apparently. My strong sense is unless a deal for Doherty gets done in the very near future Rangers are going to miss out.

Not sure Jones is worth the reported £1Million a few have discussed here. He showed glimpses of raw talent but for one half good season, £1Million is a bit inflated. He’s probably worth around £400,000 I’d say.

Not sure Jones is worth the reported £1Million a few have discussed here. He showed glimpses of raw talent but for one half good season, £1Million is a bit inflated. He’s probably worth around £400,000 I’d say.
A 200k player max. A players that’s shown promise. Nothing more.

Back