Transfer Target Info Thread

I don't think the price is gonna be a problem with Hamilton. Info today was he would be tied up before next weekend.

Hope this is true and it shows us going down the direction of picking up the best young players in scotland with plenty of potential for a sensible fee.

I just hope our fans dont place too much expectation on him & expect the finished article. He is still raw with the downside being he isnt the most technically gifted so he often makes up for a clumsy first touch with pure determination, drive & fight. Clearly this is lapped up by hamilton fans however this wouldnt always sit as well with our fans when we are under the kosh at Ibrox

From very close to Docherty. Not gonna throw the name on here but the info was that this should be concluded before next weekend.

Good to hear mate.
Any idea if it's a straight cash deal (as straight as these deals are nowadays) or a cash plus player(s) deal?

Not sure Jones is worth the reported £1Million a few have discussed here. He showed glimpses of raw talent but for one half good season, £1Million is a bit inflated. He’s probably worth around £400,000 I’d say.
He’ll leave killie this month and it wont be for anywhere near 1 million

Sorry, I have no personal details other than the info it was expected to happen before next weekend.

No worries mate, I had read on Accies World that they are looking for a fullback, a winger and a striker. I suppose it would be too much of a wage drop for any of our players to consider moving to Hamilton.

Sure Hodson was mentioned but may have just been on here .

Hodson was certainly mentioned on FF but I'm sure a couple of others mentioned him elsewhere.. I may have imagined it, however I seem to recall Hodson and Hardie being possible makeweights but probably guesswork.
Still hopeful of us signing Docherty though.

Seems like rumours etc have quietened down these past couple of days, which I think can only be a good thing. We signed Goss under the radar and I am hopeful we will do similar with others.

Seems like rumours etc have quietened down these past couple of days, which I think can only be a good thing. We signed Goss under the radar and I am hopeful we will do similar with others.

Probably due to the squad being away in America. Hopefully be some more movement when they get back.

Probably due to the squad being away in America. Hopefully be some more movement when they get back.

I dont think the squad being in Florida will have any impact on that mate. No one in Florida will have any dealings with signings. Murty and Allen will have their list and the board and Allen will be dealing with it id guess.

I dont think the squad being in Florida will have any impact on that mate. No one in Florida will have any dealings with signings. Murty and Allen will have their list and the board and Allen will be dealing with it id guess.

Any idea if we are working on any deals at the moment?

Nothing imminent this week was mentioned on HandH and the ID10 blog.
Makes sense, squad are away. What's the point of signing a player when nobody's here and adds to the wage bill.

Sorry, I have no personal details other than the info it was expected to happen before next weekend.

Greg is back from holiday? He met with Allen this week?
I know wages and attracting the player won’t be an issue, hopefully we pay the fee if under a mil

No worries mate, I had read on Accies World that they are looking for a fullback, a winger and a striker. I suppose it would be too much of a wage drop for any of our players to consider moving to Hamilton.
Yes but maybe some loan deals would be an option?
Aidan Wilson for the rest of the season and perhaps a last chance for Ryan Hardie?

Yes but maybe some loan deals would be an option?
Aidan Wilson for the rest of the season and perhaps a last chance for Ryan Hardie?

Yeah that could be a possibility. Either way, there seems to be some optimism towards Docherty joining, although we've had similar certainties falter in the past. Fingers crossed though.

Back