Match Thread Rangers v Lech Poznan - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

People are entitled to grumble about Rangers performances but tonight's not the night. Zero shots on target AGAIN, clean sheet AGAIN, massive 3 points in Europe, potentially 1 win from the last 32, Morelos has equalled a Legends European goal record, unbeaten in 16?
Kamara and Barisic simply exceptional

Great result and well done to Alfie. Bit of a nail biter as Lech are a decent team no doubt but to be honest our defense weren’t in any serious trouble.

Great result tonight. This was always going to be a tough game - no easy games in this group of death.

Maybe just need one more win to qualify for the knockout rounds.

That was a well deserved win for us - especially as we're playing at this level.

When we next have a match thread can we have a reminder that a game lasts 90 minutes?

Absolutely cracking result even though we were very mediocre, will take it every day of the week!

Loved it that McCoist just got called out for getting Alfie's name wrong for the past few years!

Great hard fought win, not pretty but they where a decent side so to come away with 3 points and another clean sheet is a brilliant sign, delighted for Alfie also getting on the scoresheet.

Very very happy with that result, especially after that cagey first half.
Barisic is cementing his place as one of the best full backs and crossers in Europe.
What a side Steven Gerrard is building here. He’s took on a project, and that project is finally bearing some real fruit that’s gonna taste very good come May.

He’s turned us into a very good European side, but more than that, This is a title winning side my friends, Mark my words, this side will win this title

Great win , against a good team . Alfie back in the goals . Chess match type game , not many chances either side. 6 points gives us a good chance of qualifying . Happy days .

Played for about 4 minutes at full pelt. Coinciding with the Buffalo arriving. If you get the win you cant argue.

That's an indication of how far we've come, pretty poor performance, but once we upped the pace it was as if their ambition to actually win the game disappeared. I said earlier in the thread, this side has earned our patience.

Back