Well done Alfredo Morelos

I’m sure everyone’s happy we won but let’s not pretend there won’t be several wishing anyone else had gotten the winner.

You know a few have been in their element tearing strips off him this year.
Can’t see it tbh.
Nobody’s in there element saying he’s been poor You can’t deny Alfie’s going through a bad slump
Hope to %^*& this pulls him out of it.

Always makes a win that it more special to see that we smile of his when he scores. He's not been in great form and he knows it, hopefully that goal will spark a wee turnaround. If we can get the wee man firing what a force we'll be.

What was really great was the way the whole team came over to congratulate him.
We really have team spirit now where everyone is for each other.

Looked good tonight and put himself about when he came on and took his goal well.

Much more like it.

Surely in from the start on Sunday given his record against Killie as well.

Who else comes out?

Balogun
Roofe
Hagi

Great 3 points tonight. Grinding the win out. Never felt in doubt even after a poor first half always fancied us to kick on in the second half. Gives us a real cushion in the group now going into the Benfica game.

Special mention also to Kamara. What a player he's developing into by the game for us. Looks born to play on that stage.
Kent badly needs a break to recharge imo. He was blowing after 50 minutes, didn't look his usual energetic self and apart from side to side didn't even try to go by a man. It'll be Barker if anyone but I'd like jones to get a shot as he's been good when getting on and knows how to play well on that pitch. Regardless, Kent will no doubt start Sunday anyway though.

My prediction. Out will go Balogun, Davis, Arfield, Hagi and Roofe on Sunday. In will come Helander, Jack, Aribo, Barker and Morelos.

Definitely play better as a team with him in it, despite the goal.

Am I right we had no shots on target first half ?
Agree on the first line. Text my bro about a minute before th goal saying the match had changed, it had a “there’s a goal coming” feel from when he came on. They were penned in, corner after corner, the goal was almost inevitable.

On your second line, I dunno - not a great stat if true.

Agree on the first line. Text my bro about a minute before th goal saying the match had changed, it had a “there’s a goal coming” feel from when he came on. They were penned in, corner after corner, the goal was almost inevitable.

On your second line, I dunno - not a great stat if true.

We only had 3 on target mate.

I remember Alfie’s goal & low shot, but can’t remember the third.

Alfie doesn’t get anywhere near the credit he deserves at times. He wasn’t at his best in front of goal lately but he always gives us a platform to build from.

His attitude is also much better than people credit him with. His body language doesn’t always help but he is absolutely a team player. He is left out tonight but doesn’t mope, he comes on, plays well and wins the game for us. Across the city there is a striker who looks like he’d rather be anywhere else other than with them yet Alfie consistency is tarred as the moody one.

Alfie doesn’t get anywhere near the credit he deserves at times. He wasn’t at his best in front of goal lately but he always gives us a platform to build from.

His attitude is also much better than people credit him with. His body language doesn’t always help but he is absolutely a team player. He is left out tonight but doesn’t mope, he comes on, plays well and wins the game for us. Across the city there is a striker who looks like he’d rather be anywhere else other than with them yet Alfie consistency is tarred as the moody one.

Well said Dado.

He gives us a platform as you say, always trying to be available for a pass, no matter his form.

No shots on target first half if I remember correctly ?

I don't know their exact signing priorities but I believe David was brought in as number one striker for around €30 mil and Morelos was identified as a suitable accomplice if the price was right.

That was David with that shite Missed penalty tonight.

Don’t think he’s scored for them yet.

Has frustrated the life out of me recently but has given me so many moments of joy especially in these European games. Delighted for him to get his name into the record books.

Still the main man when he's at his best.

A goal that really only Alfie can get you. And a big well done in equalling Ally’s total.

But let’s not get carried away. Folks were giving it big licks when he got a couple against St Mirren but he didn’t kick on at all from there.

I’ll give it another couple of games before going mad. And I’m on his side, I hope this goal gives him the confidence to get over this spell in the doldrums.

Right now, that will be like a new signing.

Outstanding goal.

I’m probably the only one to think that El Buf wasn’t that poor Vrs Sellick...he has worked the line & always showed for the ball in every game. Ok he’s not been as sharp in-front of goal but he’s my first choice striker every day of the week

I believe he will be the difference in us winning the league.

Glad he scored tonight , his confidence looked gone so will only do him the world of good

I notice he had a shot and it was on target, looks to have a bit of composure back as well.

I think we missed Alfie tonight before he came on. He holds the ball up better than a lot give credit for.

I also think the goal and the reaction of his team mates shows that Alfie's not finished at Ibrox.

Hopefully many fans now realise what we have with Alfredo. Many people seem to just judge strikers with their goal record, but Alfie has been playing a deeper role this year and I honestly believe that's what has led to others chipping in with a better share of the goals.

I don't believe he has been excellent every game this season but there is some I thought he has played well in and you come on here and majority are giving him stick, when in actual fact he has been pressing well, winning the ball high up the pitch and interchanging positions with the other front 2 and Arfield meaning less of the selfish role and less goals.

Back