Well done Alfredo Morelos

Say what you like about him it has been a joy watch this young man smash his way to the top of the ALL TIME Rangers European goalscoring charts
Great post - delighted for Alfie.

Hopefully this is where he clicks back into gear at a critical point of the season.

Happy for morelos and ofcourse Us,a great night long may it continue

People need to get off his back!
Its been a hard time for him.
Really bad our so called fans can't stay behind him
He cannot deny that he gets treated massively different to everyone else. He musn't understand that - its racially driven and media driven and I am really stoked he for that goal tonight.
He goes in from the start on Sunday against Killie for me.

Looking sharp when he came on, always on his toes, much better first touch and link up. Brilliant header too.

Alfie’s was a great goal

Pleased for him

I think he should start on Sunday as Killie are a tough team and that pitch is a leveller

Delighted for him, he really needed that. We all know he is the best centre forward we've had for ages when he is firing, but his recent performances have been pretty dismal, and the harder he tried the worse he got.

A winning goal off the bench in a big European game should be the confidence boost he has needed.

He keeps doing that and he wouldn't be out my team. But he did deserve to be dropped as Rangers are what matters and he wasn't playing well enough to start.

It's probably been said but the fact we are playing well when Morelos is off the boil is encouraging because he's too good a player to stay like that.

When his form went at turn of the year we nosedived as well. A huge player for us this season if he really steps up to where he's more than capable of given we look so assured defensively

Back