Well done Alfredo Morelos

Looked good tonight and put himself about when he came on and took his goal well.

Much more like it.

Surely in from the start on Sunday given his record against Killie as well.

Who else comes out?

Balogun
Roofe
Hagi

Great 3 points tonight. Grinding the win out. Never felt in doubt even after a poor first half always fancied us to kick on in the second half. Gives us a real cushion in the group now going into the Benfica game.

Special mention also to Kamara. What a player he's developing into by the game for us. Looks born to play on that stage.

Showing why he scored so many goals last season. Motivated and hungry to score he’s impossible to replace.

I said on the match thread that maybe we don’t appreciate what he brings even when he’s not on it.

A dominant dangerous forward always occupies a centre half completely and makes space.

He’s not been great but there’s no doubting he’s won us games over the last couple of years just by being Alfie.

Looked good tonight and put himself about when he came on and took his goal well.

Much more like it.

Surely in from the start on Sunday given his record against Killie as well.

Who else comes out?

Balogun
Roofe
Hagi

Great 3 points tonight. Grinding the win out. Never felt in doubt even after a poor first half always fancied us to kick on in the second half. Gives us a real cushion in the group now going into the Benfica game.

Special mention also to Kamara. What a player he's developing into by the game for us. Looks born to play on that stage.
I would think so. Certainly wouldn't risk Roofe on that shitehole of a pitch. Perhaps not Aribo either.

Alfredo you know you dogded a bullet with Lille. There is only one team for you this year and next.

WATP.

He did what he normally does best, tonight. There's nothing better than seeing Alfie on the scoresheet which is why I for one have been disappointed with him so far this season.

God willing this goal tonight gives him the confidence he needs to kick on.

Hat-trick on Sunday now please :))

Various players have stepped up to be match winners for us this season, nice to see Morelos be that guy again, just in time to continue his torment of Killie.

Back