Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Which reminds me of this... :D

I forgot about that Bo Selecta sketch.
That’s some good shit right there.

A ghetto Oprah Winfrey is the greatest Oprah ever seen

:D Any mention of Madonna now and I can't get this dance sketch out of my head. Felt the need to watch again and share with fellow "Selecta" fans.
His “Oprah” and wacko Jacko sketches are outstanding. Pure genius.
A hood rat Michael jackson, and a ghetto Oprah Winfrey are something to behold.

Chamone muthafucka!! :)) :)) :))
In fact, maybe the crash barriers could get him in as their new manager, at least they’d have a laugh when they’re getting pumped :)):)):))

Dave King and our board have effectively build this great club up from the ground and overtaken a Celtic side that given the position they were in should of been untouchable for the next 20 years at least in the space of 6 years. That should be applauded. Yes they made mistakes on the way but in 6 years they have caught a Celtic side who under Rodgers were on different planet from where we were under Warburton, Pedro & Murty.
Nothing is won yet. Things starting to sound a bit too celebratory for my liking.

Not kerryfail but just had an incredible conversation with my neighbour 2 along.
He's a poet but over the last few years we've been here he's been fairly civil, even to the point of having a few jokes thrown in to our garden conversations.

But not today.... talk about feeling the heat. He started angrily spewing the usual shite about covid helping us, lucky to beat Aberdeen yesterday, only shagger would get in their team with maybe tav and goldson on the bench.
We can't decide on a CB partner for goldson as the others are equally bad, thats why we change every game. Also stated we are no better than hibs or aberdeen and celtic will still win the league be double figures.

I just said the results proved it was Ceptic that were no better than hibs or aberdeen as they couldn't beat either, thats when he went off on one.

"I shouldn't say anything as the investigation is still underway, but celtic have proof of Rangers fraud and its likely the club will be shut down before the impending bankruptcy". After they crushed us last season (his words) our fans were so disheartened and resigned to 10iar, plus covid hitting fans finance, Rangers actually only got between 24 and 28 thousand season ticket sales, the rest were falsely bought by directors using fake details to keep Rangers afloat. With no fans in the stadium we've been able to hide it so far, but we're worried about hiding empty seats when fans do return.
Also the 26 thousand (he knew exact member numbers) mygers members is actually only around 6 thousand real ones.
All this is apparently about to be made public and handed to uefa and the police.

I didn't know what to say, I was so shocked at the level of moon howling, its incredible someone would actually believe this.
All I said was the police won't have time to investigate, they already have their hands full investigating the pedophile ring operating from the chamber of secrets.

The minute things go wrong they are so blinded by hatred their true colours always come out.
The moral of the tale , as my dad always told me was never , ever trust a mentally challenged.

This is the funniest read I've had in ages...… where are these f**ktard poetans getting all this 'Rangers (huns/sevco if you like) are going bust'?

I mean, I know they are a different breed altogether but they're on a totally different planet where facts are concerned.

55 will end a lot of them. It's poor Bernadette and the weans I fear for

They are starting to go mad about the fact we have not conceded a penalty yet this season. Using a picture from the Ross County game a month or 2 back to prove the point.

The meltdown is tremendous!

This is the kind of shite that pisses me off. Put the delusion that they think Poch would touch them to the side for a second. Here we have a fan of theirs and there’s been several begging their majority shareholder to give them money to get such a manager, just like they did with Brendan Rodgers, yet they pour over our accounts and give it you’re buying players you can’t afford, you’re cheating when they’re fucking asking their sugerdaddy to pump millions in to buy a manager their club could not afford! Irony is wasted to %^*& on these idiots!

Savour the pain and terror emitting from this mutant:

Screenshot-20201122-153125-com-brave-browser.jpg

Screenshot-20201122-153133-com-brave-browser.jpg

Screenshot-20201122-153141-com-brave-browser.jpg
He makes valid points.
Not kerryfail but just had an incredible conversation with my neighbour 2 along.
He's a poet but over the last few years we've been here he's been fairly civil, even to the point of having a few jokes thrown in to our garden conversations.

But not today.... talk about feeling the heat. He started angrily spewing the usual shite about covid helping us, lucky to beat Aberdeen yesterday, only shagger would get in their team with maybe tav and goldson on the bench.
We can't decide on a CB partner for goldson as the others are equally bad, thats why we change every game. Also stated we are no better than hibs or aberdeen and celtic will still win the league be double figures.

I just said the results proved it was Ceptic that were no better than hibs or aberdeen as they couldn't beat either, thats when he went off on one.

"I shouldn't say anything as the investigation is still underway, but celtic have proof of Rangers fraud and its likely the club will be shut down before the impending bankruptcy". After they crushed us last season (his words) our fans were so disheartened and resigned to 10iar, plus covid hitting fans finance, Rangers actually only got between 24 and 28 thousand season ticket sales, the rest were falsely bought by directors using fake details to keep Rangers afloat. With no fans in the stadium we've been able to hide it so far, but we're worried about hiding empty seats when fans do return.
Also the 26 thousand (he knew exact member numbers) mygers members is actually only around 6 thousand real ones.
All this is apparently about to be made public and handed to uefa and the police.

I didn't know what to say, I was so shocked at the level of moon howling, its incredible someone would actually believe this.
All I said was the police won't have time to investigate, they already have their hands full investigating the pedophile ring operating from the chamber of secrets.

The minute things go wrong they are so blinded by hatred their true colours always come out.
Wow. Thats next level moon howling.

"Rogic is a better player than Aribo will ever be but the problem we have is that too often young players get signed then disappear. It's a shampoo situation and will hinder us from attracting young talent in future."

Oh my days!!!!! They have gone full Timplosion

*Their shampoo and carrot patter is perfectly suited to them. Deluded, perverted creeps.
The fact they are looking towards Rogic to be their saviour is very encouraging.

Rangers are better on the field, commercially superior and globally supported than any caravan site in the swamp side of Glasgow.

That's it.

Rhabid poets Tried to kill us, yet here we are alive and well. And no matter how many:

Tribute Act
8 yrs Old
Reincarnation
Team that plays at Ibrox

They post on their spanner forums. Everybody knows they are the scum, the perverts, the pyscos and weirdest cult in Britain.

Can you imagine them playing in a UK league, singing all their fake murderous plastic pretend 'IRA' pish - whatever that is - old men in sheds with a couple sticks of dynamite. A joke. And they would be chased. Chased right into the very sea where our charity accepted it. Scum.

Said it the other day but I expect that mob to go full on Trump when 55 is won and just declare themselves league winners anyway.

They'll file all kinds of daft court cases and resolution 11,12,13,25,15 all the way up to 700.

Uefa better get ready an avalanche of letters.

Dear Uefa

Ranjurs is cheats and sellick eff cee pure won the league.

Signed Declan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back