"Never mind the stage 4 epidemic lockdown, we lost a game of football" – To the car park, Declan! All comments in here

Apparently Lennon had a breakdown in the dressing room afterwards. He's been on some strong sort of anti depressant which has lead to him drinking more.

Brown stood up at the end n called him a clown and an embarrassment and Lennnon broke down as he went to reply.

Nobody said anything afterwards. Laxalt was on his phone for the most part. Big shane Duffy tried to rally the troops together it the end with a speech but it was utter silence.

Source is good.
Laxalt was doing TikToks to the new Rhianna song.

Apparently Lennon had a breakdown in the dressing room afterwards. He's been on some strong sort of anti depressant which has lead to him drinking more.

Brown stood up at the end n called him a clown and an embarrassment and Lennnon broke down as he went to reply.

Nobody said anything afterwards. Laxalt was on his phone for the most part. Big shane Duffy tried to rally the troops together it the end with a speech but it was utter silence.

Source is good.
I am choosing to believe this, it may be proven to be bullshit but I will say this is fact to my dying day.

How predicatble is the attempt to set the narrative?...It was not fans of celtc there last night, it was obviously all Rangers fans trying to stir up trouble.
As if any of our fans owns one of those green jackets they all seem to wear ( stolen from a charity shop), St Pauli sweatshirts and IRA style balaclavas.
Don’t worry, the police will settle that when they make all of those arrests

From a player inside the dressing room.

Duffy told Laxalt to get off his phone but there must have been a mix up in translation as he put his headphones on instead.

Edouard couldn't get out the dressing room quick enough seemingly after Lennon broke down
Ffs come on now! :))

Source is good.
Laxalt checking how many views he got on his Instagram makeup tutorial story

I reckon when it happens it’s either Strachan or O’Neil until the end of the season. No manager in his right mind would jump into that cauldron at this stage and the ones that would have nothing to lose And would never normally be considered. Jack Ross falls into this category but I can’t see it.

We‘ve been here ourselves a couple of times recently. Needing a change before Christmas and having no stand out candidates to choose from. Difference is it didn’t happen in our biggest season in decades lol

Lifted from KDS direct...

Sounds like other people have been sent the same pish I have so here it is in full for those wondering. Reads like the usual WhatsApp crap that gets peddled round. Wouldn’t normally circulate myself but doing so as it might put into perspective the credibility of some of the rumours being put around when it’s grouped together like this.

Sorry if already posted. Could only see mentions of parts.

“I was sent this ..................I'm not going to explain how I know this but 100% can say its accurate.
Its made me repentant though.

Lennon wanted Tommy Johnson in as assistant from the start of the season.
John Kennedy went to Lawell and kaiboshed it saying Gavin Strachan was a better candidate and Johnson wasn't the right fit..
Lawell sided with Kennedy.

Kennedy suggested Shane Duffy as a signing and Lawell told Lennon it was a done deal which Lenny exploded about, stating he wasn't good enough as a player.

Lennon found out it was a Kennedy suggestion and this prompted the training ground bust up.
Lennon had confided with Brown on other matters about Kennedy which has prompted the dis harmony and split across the dressing room.
Players can't believe that Kennedy and the Board are undermining Lennon.
The cast on Brown's arm recently was due to backing up Lennon in the set to with Kennedy.

This has came from an ex player who has publicly backed Lennon recently.

Unlikely Lennon will survive - as we have voiced - Strachan or O'Neill in for 6months...

The cast on Browns arm was in an altercation between Lennon and Kennedy before the huns game.....it blew up again after draw with the sheep. Brown lennon kennedy christie and laxalt as peace keeper and laxalt had his glasses broken in the arm thrown aggro and had discussed with lennon to terminate his loan. Aberdeen have deleted the footage on request of lawwell. And they duly did.

Just got this from a pal....

The board had a failed motion to sack Lenny on Friday morning. They required a unanimous vote but Lawwell voted against.

Directors weren’t happy, but had to pass him a “vote of confidence” as they couldn’t terminate him.
Desmond and Bankier reconvened a board meeting via video link at 8pm Sunday night after discussions with Lawwell. They have insisted that Lawwell abstain, because he is stepping down at the AGM and shouldn’t be blocking any motions single handedly.
Jack Ross agent has provisionally agreed terms, but the deal hinges on a settlement with Hibs. They were approached last week BEFORE the Sparta game, but were clearly expecting the vote to pass on Friday.

Lenny has a video conference call with the board at 9:15am, where he will be asked to resign. If he refuses, he will be placed on leave.
Kennedy will take the team to Milan.
Don’t like the sound of that
1f928.svg

Sounds like other people have been sent the same pish I have so here it is in full for those wondering. Reads like the usual WhatsApp crap that gets peddled round. Wouldn’t normally circulate myself but doing so as it might put into perspective the credibility of some of the rumours being put around when it’s grouped together like this.

“I was sent this ..................I'm not going to explain how I know this but 100% can say its accurate.

John Kennedy went to Lawell and kaiboshed it saying Gavin Strachan was a better candidate and Johnson wasn't the right fit..

Kennedy suggested Shane Duffy as a signing and Lawell told Lennon it was a done deal which Lenny exploded about, stating he wasn't good enough as a player.

Lennon found out it was a Kennedy suggestion and this prompted the training ground bust up.
Lennon had confided with Brown on other matters about Kennedy which has prompted the dis harmony and split across the dressing room.
The cast on Brown's arm recently was due to backing up Lennon in the set to with Kennedy.

Unlikely Lennon will survive - as we have voiced - Strachan or O'Neill in for 6months...

The cast on Browns arm was in an altercation between Lennon and Kennedy before the huns game.....it blew up again after draw with the sheep. Brown lennon kennedy christie and laxalt as peace keeper and laxalt had his glasses broken in the arm thrown aggro and had discussed with lennon to terminate his loan. Aberdeen have deleted the footage on request of lawwell. And they duly did.

The board had a failed motion to sack Lenny on Friday morning. They required a unanimous vote but Lawwell voted against.

Directors weren’t happy, but had to pass him a “vote of confidence” as they couldn’t terminate him.
Desmond and Bankier reconvened a board meeting via video link at 8pm Sunday night after discussions with Lawwell. They have insisted that Lawwell abstain, because he is stepping down at the AGM and shouldn’t be blocking any motions single handedly.
Jack Ross agent has provisionally agreed terms, but the deal hinges on a settlement with Hibs. They were approached last week BEFORE the Sparta game, but were clearly expecting the vote to pass on Friday.

Lenny has a video conference call with the board at 9:15am, where he will be asked to resign. If he refuses, he will be placed on leave.
1f928.svg
I’m choosing to believe every word of that.

1f928.svg
Inject into eyeballs.

Photo doing the rounds on WhatsApp now of a document saying Lennon has left and O'Neil and Keane are in "until the rest of the season."

It's not even grammatically accurate haha.

Just been sent this:

Alison Conroy snuck Lennon and Griffiths out in the boot of her car away from the stadium yesterday. When she went to let them out they had overdosed on snus buckets. She phoned Lawwell but he pretended it wasn’t him. Gerry McCulloch turned up and used a neuralyzer (men in black pen) on each of them including himself.

All the videos I’ve seen of grown men in their green and grey tops standing on top of mountains, high rise flats and various other high vantage points looking all smug with their “Nope, Ah still canny see the Rangers coming” comments will be the very same scumbags who’s previously smug grins will have been at The piggery the other night frothing at the mouth and struggling to put a coherent sentence together calling for TLB to be sacked. Those entitled pricks that follow that secret keeping club have blindly sat back and just put us in the same footballing bracket as a St Mirren or a Dundee....ie, we will never challenge them again cos (a) we “died” (b) we’re skint and going bust and (c) an 8 year old club going for their first title will forever be swatted aside which will allow them a free ride to the title each year as they are “cash rich” (FFS they were talking of 15/20/25 in a row). Now there is a stark realisation that Rangers are not just back, we’re fkn back and back with bang. We’re playing some of the best football since Advocaat’s reign which has given us an 11 point gap, we’re more than holding our own in Europe these days, keeping clean sheets almost every week, spreading goals throughout the team instead of the heavy reliance of Alfie in previous seasons and they realise that their 8.75 years of dominance is coming to an end.
8.75 years because we were shafted to give them a free run at everything. Those days are coming to an end and fast and I cannot fkn wait to see the implosion when Tav finally lifts our 55th League title trophy above his head....I just pray that by the time that happens in May there is a full house at Ibrox with another 55,000 Bears going mental outside !

Bryan67 wrote: I think it’s time we start to consider serious action, on a wider scale than Sunday.

The board clearly feel it’s okay to treat us with contempt and brief against us.

Since all this nonsense started all we’ve had most nights is the club turning to their pals in the media to do the dirty work.

They won’t come out and address us directly unless it’s to shame us or have a go at us, or try and sell us the latest tack in the club store.

What we are seeing here is 10 years of support from the fans, going up and down the country and all over Europe backing the club to the hilt have it all thrown back in our face the minute we can’t be at the stadium to influence things.

That’s got to stop.

We need CSCs, The Celtic Trust, the CSA etc ( I won’t include the affiliation or the Irish groups cause they’re up Lawwells arse) independent supporters and even the podcasts to come together as one - send out a message and ultimately organise.

Going forward we need:

- fans at the ground on Wednesday when the players train pre flight to Milan
- fans at the ground pre and post match on Sunday.

This is no longer about getting just Lennon out.

We need Lennon out, we need Lawwell out, we need the entire PLC board out.

Please do

Bryan67 wrote: I think it’s time we start to consider serious action, on a wider scale than Sunday.

The board clearly feel it’s okay to treat us with contempt and brief against us.

Since all this nonsense started all we’ve had most nights is the club turning to their pals in the media to do the dirty work.

They won’t come out and address us directly unless it’s to shame us or have a go at us, or try and sell us the latest tack in the club store.

What we are seeing here is 10 years of support from the fans, going up and down the country and all over Europe backing the club to the hilt have it all thrown back in our face the minute we can’t be at the stadium to influence things.

That’s got to stop.

We need CSCs, The Celtic Trust, the CSA etc ( I won’t include the affiliation or the Irish groups cause they’re up Lawwells arse) independent supporters and even the podcasts to come together as one - send out a message and ultimately organise.

Going forward we need:

Please do
Bryan67 pal I totally agree. Do all of that!

That’s got to stop.

Going forward we need:

Please do

i think Bryan should organise them all to wear t-shirts with their face, name and address on them so that their board can see the face of the support

then plod can do their job

That’s got to stop.

Going forward we need:

Please do
This guy’s preaching Suvull disobedience.

I've been reading some of it today, there's been 3-4 folk with high post counts claiming they've got sources – every one of them with a different story.
To be fair, one of my mates is a Tim & says KDS is generally the site for the more mental sections of their support.

Seemingly there is a another forum the ‘normal’ ones use where you need verified to join etc. Might be why KDS isn’t very coherent in regards to ITK stories or whatever.

Back