"Never mind the stage 4 epidemic lockdown, we lost a game of football" – To the car park, Declan! All comments in here

From KDS

64e038426ace2aeede6193229a3b6ee0.png

“If a physical protest can't work is there anyway to stage an online protest that wouldn't be able to be jumped on by Huns?

They are taking us for a ride.”

Looks like the stories are hidden away on the BBC website. Nothing at all on the main pages. Imagine if that was us who caused that damage last night?

Exact same on sky sports news app too. Bunch of shitebags
My 'citeh' supporting work-mate down here in England takes absolutely no notice of Scotland, but even he asked me what was going on at Parkhead last night. The word is out.

Howling, just heard Andy Walker saying “ALLEGED Celtic supporters” emphasising as much as he could the “alleged” part.

This has been brewing for a very long time with regards to their vile behaviour lastnight.

The Scum support, and especially the Groin Brigade have taken liberties over the past few years, and their club has bowed to them every time. They have had a free hand to do as they please, with absolutely no repercussions. What Liewell and his ilk have done, is create a monster, and we're now witnessing this monster at its very worst.
This is spot on. These scum have been out of control for years with the authorities having a kid glove approach. They are policed entirely differently from other supporters. When we take the title off them or even before that happens, I predict that there will be more real serious civil unrest from these clowns.

Absolutely no need for nippy to bring us and Ayr fans into her condemnation speech, can’t be seen to upset her core core can she?
What an absolute fukn boot

If you were paranoid you could be forgiven for thinking that Nipoleon is facilitating the lies being pedaled by ar$eholes like Andy Whanker that the participants were ‘allegedly’ Sellik fans.

Having to live your life by the machiavellian playbook must surely take its toll eventually on scrotes like ‘Cash Rich’. I also doubt Lachlan Cameron will be grateful for the publicity afforded his club by their ‘celebrity’ fan either, the scurrilous little besom.

Apparently Lennon had a breakdown in the dressing room afterwards. He's been on some strong sort of anti depressant which has lead to him drinking more.

Brown stood up at the end n called him a clown and an embarrassment and Lennnon broke down as he went to reply.

Nobody said anything afterwards. Laxalt was on his phone for the most part. Big shane Duffy tried to rally the troops together it the end with a speech but it was utter silence.

Source is good.

Apparently Lennon had a breakdown in the dressing room afterwards. He's been on some strong sort of anti depressant which has lead to him drinking more.

Brown stood up at the end n called him a clown and an embarrassment and Lennnon broke down as he went to reply.

Nobody said anything afterwards. Laxalt was on his phone for the most part. Big shane Duffy tried to rally the troops together it the end with a speech but it was utter silence.

Source is good.
Like, I don't believe the happened, but it's funny!

Absolutely no need for nippy to bring us and Ayr fans into her condemnation speech, can’t be seen to upset her core core can she?
What an absolute fukn boot
not sticking up for the lady's front bottom by any manner of means but she mentions at the start she's already spoke about the riot at torbett towers. what did she say when first speaking about it?

not sticking up for the lady's front bottom by any manner of means but she mentions at the start she's already spoke about the riot at torbett towers. what did she say when first speaking about it?
She just said attacking police was unacceptable. Again kept it general, ”its never ok to attack police” type of thing. Very mealy mouthed when compared to her savaging the Aberdeen players for a much much less serious breach of covid and no violence

But then tims vote for the snp in higher numbers than aberdonians so it’s to be expected from the boot

How predicatble is the attempt to set the narrative?...It was not fans of celtc there last night, it was obviously all Rangers fans trying to stir up trouble.
As if any of our fans owns one of those green jackets they all seem to wear ( stolen from a charity shop), St Pauli sweatshirts and IRA style balaclavas.

It'll be someone like Mark Hughes, imo, or the jakeball Steve Clarke.
Also think Steve Clarke is one of the most likely candidates although I could see him wanting to take Scotland to the euros. Malky Mackay to take over Scotland if Clarke is poached. Wonder what kind of compensation would be due for them to secure Clarke?

Source is good.

If your source isn't a Whatsapp group chat I'm not believing it.

Last edited:
Cluj have confirmed Petrescu has amicably left the club. He’s been on a very poor run at Cluj shown below

That is the type of appointment that would surely trigger a period know as the 'Petrescu Years'... the downward spiral of obscure managers as the revolving door kicks back into gear.

I like that and when it happens i want it to be known it was me who coined the catchy phrase! :p :D

Back