"Never mind the stage 4 epidemic lockdown, we lost a game of football" – To the car park, Declan! All comments in here

I think they will put him on gardening leave after the AC game. They don’t have the funds to sack him and his back room staff then get a new manager & his staff in.
Will it cost them that much? Was he not on a 12 month contract?

Last edited:
Wouldn’t that mean they continue to pay his full wage?

then need to pay someone else to actually come in and manage them
Unless it was the bravest man in football and Strachan's boy that took over of course
If they sack him & his staff then they will have to pay them off.

Gardening leave will help them stretch that out over a longer period.

This has been brewing for a very long time with regards to their vile behaviour lastnight.

The Scum support, and especially the Groin Brigade have taken liberties over the past few years, and their club has bowed to them every time. They have had a free hand to do as they please, with absolutely no repercussions. What Liewell and his ilk have done, is create a monster, and we're now witnessing this monster at its very worst.

See if I was one of their players after that last night I wouldn't be trying for their tainted ten it would be a case of fuuck them.

I think it’ll either be..

A)DD doubles down and backs Lennon

Or

B)Strachan until the end of the season.

It sounds like their board are split with some directors wanting him removed but DD will possibly grant him a stay of execution.

I’ll be watching Reporting Scotland in a few minutes to see what spin they put on it. Not expecting much condemnation.

I think that due to their European failures, they can't afford to sack him.

They got lucky to an extent when he came back - as he kept the likes of Kennedy on. But, there is no guarantee of thsat happening again.

Maybe not a coicidence that Dumbcaster was out with the begging bowl at the weekend too.

They never got their "big sale" this year either to balance the books.

think they will give him ac milan game (another defeat 100%). And if he is lucky allow him st johnstone game.

New manager next week.

I said that to a mate as well. He'll get the Milan game at least given they're out anyway and he's as well taking the brunt of any defeat and if by some miracle they don't lose the game, the board can use it as a bit of breathing space.

As long as we match their league results though, the pressure keeps mounting on them and it's almost inevitable at this point that he goes sometime after their next loss of points.

I see people mentioning Brown as caretaker player / manager. Surely not though? From what I gather he's not entirely happy with Lennon. Is there a split beyond that too where they've got the manager on his own / Brown in with core senior players like McGregor and Forest and then there's another load of them like Ntcham, Edouard and the others who just want away.

The more division there is the better.

I said that to a mate as well. He'll get the Milan game at least given they're out anyway and he's as well taking the brunt of any defeat and if by some miracle they don't lose the game, the board can use it as a bit of breathing space.

As long as we match their league results though, the pressure keeps mounting on them and it's almost inevitable at this point that he goes sometime after their next loss of points.

I see people mentioning Brown as caretaker player / manager. Surely not though? From what I gather he's not entirely happy with Lennon. Is there a split beyond that too where they've got the manager on his own / Brown in with core senior players like McGregor and Forest and then there's another load of them like Ntcham, Edouard and the others who just want away.

The more division there is the better.
The problem that leaves them is that assuming they fly right back after that game and have Friday off, the interim has only got Saturday to work with them on his own ideas before a game against a St Johnstone side that are unbeaten in 10. Recipe for more dropped points :D

They aren't suited to being winners, they can't handle it, and when the wheels come off their bus they lose their minds.
I've never seen a support that are so infantile in their unquestioning worship of the club, what we saw tonight was what happens when reality hits entitlement.

They love to sit in the comfort of being 'cheated' out of everything. It's all they know.

That's the 'culture' that they spk of. Grievance, perceived oppression and persecution is what they wallow in.

Back