Cumdog v Cummdog

Who said that? Cheer up mate!

your post about Gazza
"Yes but it was worth it for what he did on the park."

Cummings is nowhere near the world class talent gazza was so, maybe he should concentrate on his game and stop pretending to be a wrestler.

Wind yer neck in man. When he starts scoring goals and taking some pressure of the Buffalo we'll all be on Cloud 9.

Folk are just happy we're actually making a few good signings...where's the harm in a character being one of them ?

Youre right, I should not expect our players to act with some class and should be alright with them acting like an attention seeking wean

Jeez mate, who took the jam out your doughnut? :D He's 22 years old. He practically is a wean. What's wrong with him having a laugh with his team? As long as it doesn't affect his performance.
He's an adult and now playing for a bigger and better team than the Junkies so, time he grew up.

"He plays for Rangers now, grow up"

What an absolute lot of shite. Well seen its the usual grumpy killjoys that sit on here all day and moan about everything, gives this place a bad name. Get over yourselves.

His personality is something that has been missing from our team for a while. Characters like him in fitba are hard to come by in this day in age, he's a breath of fresh air and I am glad he's a Ranger. The fact he's signed for us should not change his personality in any way!

_Dāvīd_‏ @Steel98_ 3h3 hours ago
Morelos + Cummings
1f525.png
#MORECUM

18 replies203 retweets813 likes

Its embarrassing bullshit and it needs to stop. its part of his "personality" to run about in the dressing room in his pants pretending to be a wrestler!!!

He's a Rangers player and time he acted like an adult.

Booooooooooooo

If your looking in Cumdog, ignore this ridiculous suggestion by this man/woman.

I want to see Murty being pinned down for the 1,2,3 by this time next week :D

Its embarrassing bullshit and it needs to stop. its part of his "personality" to run about in the dressing room in his pants pretending to be a wrestler!!!

He's a Rangers player and time he acted like an adult.
Like Gascoigne did ?

McCoist ?

Durrant ?

I am a 36 year old man and refuse point blank to refer to our latest signing as Cumdog or Cummdog :p

Well.....unless he starts scoring for fun, especially against the mentally challengeds obviously, then this 36yr old man will be getting Cumdog/Cummdog on the back of my new jersey :D:D

Imagining Murty's post-match interview "I've not seen it, I was following the ball in all honesty. But I've just spoken to Cumdog in the dressing room and he's adamant he played the ball first and I know, we all know for a fact Cumdog's not that type of player".

Usually the spelling brigade do my nut in but in this case I think it's worth adding the extra m

Cumdog sounds like a veteran bukkake queen :D

Cummdog is the correct spelling......just check his Instagram
Parents really should monitor what their children get up to on the internet just a little bit better than this.

I’ve wanted him at Rangers for a while,still raw but has that Gallus edge about him the best Scottish players have.
Loves scoring goals and winds up the opposition.
Enter the Cumdog!

He hates the Pope and the IRA, Jason Cummingsy
Hope the first bit especially doesn't catch on, absolutely cringe worthy,wonder if any body ever explained it to Cardoso.
never ever give up the Sash,Derry's Walls etc,but definitely bin that chant,not the sentiments behind it though.

His bad habit of pretending to be a wrestler might have gone down well with the Hivs but he is with a bigger club now so maybe he should grow up and come into the adult world.

Maybe he is a 22 year old lad in a job where he does not have to work hard but is under a large amount of pressure and acting the fool is good for his and his mate's morale?

or, and this is the main thing, maybe he is a human being and maybe whatever he gets up to off the park, so long as it is not illegal or immoral is absolutely none of your fucking business?

Maybe he is a 22 year old lad in a job where he does not have to work hard but is under a large amount of pressure and acting the fool is good for his and his mate's morale?

or, and this is the main thing, maybe he is a human being and maybe whatever he gets up to off the park, so long as it is not illegal or immoral is absolutely none of your fucking business?

it is every Rangers fans "business" if he acts like a"special" child by dressing up in his pants pretending to be a wrestler. That behaviour is alright for teams like the junkies but he has moved up a notch now and is playing for us and in the adult world.

You run around in your pants in your work pretending to be a wrestler and then come back and tell us all what your other workers think about you.

It might be hard to get a signal out the padded cell you might end up in but give it a go. :D

PS: calm down a bit as you sound very angry.

it is every Rangers fans "business" if he acts like a"special" child by dressing up in his pants pretending to be a wrestler. That behaviour is alright for teams like the junkies but he has moved up a notch now and is playing for us and in the adult world.

You run around in your pants in your work pretending to be a wrestler and then come back and tell us all what your other workers think about you.

It might be hard to get a signal out the padded cell you might end up in but give it a go. :D

PS: calm down a bit as you sound very angry.

I work for myself :D

You have obviously never been near a building firm or any firm where young lads work together.

What a player gets up to his is own business. If it is illegal or immoral we can start to judge, so long as we ourselves are angels. A kid having some fun, even if you don't like it, is absolutely nothing in the tiniest possible way your concern unless he is doing something that is genuinely unacceptable.

It is a mess around, nothing more and you are exactly like these hunk arseholes who get offended about anything, even on behalf of other people. You are a person, you have an opinion. The flip side to that is so does he and if he is enjoying himself, what the fuck does it have to do with you? Why do you think your opinion is more important than his? It is not.

I work for myself :D

You have obviously never been near a building firm or any firm where young lads work together.

What a player gets up to his is own business. If it is illegal or immoral we can start to judge, so long as we ourselves are angels. A kid having some fun, even if you don't like it, is absolutely nothing in the tiniest possible way your concern unless he is doing something that is genuinely unacceptable.

It is a mess around, nothing more and you are exactly like these hunk arseholes who get offended about anything, even on behalf of other people. You are a person, you have an opinion. The flip side to that is so does he and if he is enjoying himself, what the fuck does it have to do with you? Why do you think your opinion is more important than his? It is not.

you work for yourself you say, okay, meet all prospective future clients then pretending to be a wrestler in your pants if its alright and not mentalist behaviour.

He is also not a "kid" he is an adult and now playing for our club so I expect him to behave like a grown up and not some attention seeking wean. I don't care less what he does in his own time with his mates but when in our employment and representing us, I expect him to behave like an adult and to stop this as the poster Deek says further up this thread "spastic patter"..

Last edited:
Back